Miley Jab Hum Tum

Final Goodbye.... UPDATED - SaJan - Page 6

-Jyotika- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aahana you scared the hell out of me😲 thnxx for editing the title..πŸ˜†
Beautiful post hun as alwaysπŸ€— Completely agree hun.. the lyrics of Final Goodbye are apt for Samrat/sajan in tonight's epi!!
Gunjan was walking in the corridor.. and sam comes to her, he asks her to stop!! And Gunjan immediately hugs him, a hug full of passion!! 😳 She asks him why he did all this..?? he was reminding her of their old memories and was trying to win her back!! She does love him, but she cant get back with him.. because she thinks if she does so she'll be betraying her di!! She asks him not to talk to her.. and tries to leave from there.. but sam caught her hand.. asked her to look straight into his eyes.. but she was not able to!! He pulls her closer forcing her to look in his eyes.. he poured his heart infront of her.. told her that he didn't do all this to win her back, he did it so that he can see that smile back on her face which had been missing because of him!! He wants to see her happy, he doesn't want anything else from life..!! And if now she'll be happy staying away from him, he's ready to exit from her life.. he'll never again talk to her or meet her!!
And he leaves from there.. leaving behind shocked gunjan!!

Well we new something like this will be shown!! Gunjan will think that he did all this to win her back... but thats not the truth!! He just wanted to see her smiling thats all!! But later he realized that maybe by reminding her of their old days he's only giving her pain nothing else!!

Now about the last scene.. well i didn't expect that mayank and diya will tell sajan about nupur😲 Anyways.. i dont think sajan will reunite because of nupur!!!
Sajan should themselves reunite.. nupur should not be the reason for their reunion!! And also, looking at the coming up/precap we cant say anything.!! According to what we know how gunjan is..?? I think she'll not forgive sam only because nupur is alive!! She'll realize that it was not sam's fault and he has also suffered a lott these 3 years!! Now that samrat has TOTALLY backed off.. it'll be Gunjan who'll initiate!!😳Edited by sajanroxx20 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I LOVED Samrat today. Totally, that guy stole the show. I loved his attitude. The way he just had to clear himself, Gunjan still hasn't seen what he's been through. He was extremely firm, and told her what he did was for her, not to get her back in his life. How he just tells her that every time, she can't decide what to do, the way he made her look at him. Till now, it's not been about him, it's only been about Gunjan, her pain, her grief. Now, it'll be about Samrat. I hope he's gonna withdraw totally from her so she can see that it's not only her who's gone through the pain. That would be the perfect realisation.
VampireLeader24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post............... HATS OFF TO YOU!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb post....u scared us with ur topic name dear!!!lolzz...but simply luvd 2 days episode superb,marvellous,outstanding performance by monaya πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...hatsoff 2 thm....n ya i dont think sajan reunion will b bcoz of nupur we all knw gunjy ...i think ash will b d one who will tell gunjan abt samrat..n thn gunjan will see sams pain n misery...i hope d cvs wont dissappont us...
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awwwsum tpic aahana..
u hv wrtn it sooo beautifully..πŸ‘
realy vryyy tru n touchy.......bdw ur heading of d topic as like...😲cz i thght dat u were tokng bout urself...
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sajanroxx20

Res!!
About whom is aahana..?? according to me it should be about Sajan..!! Dont tell me ur leaving IF😲

not me jyoti now u know πŸ˜ƒ
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: surbhi123

aahana di..........its about sg na............you are not leaving if na...........its for sg post .........right....you are scaring me di........post na.....

aww surbhi thank u so touching to see you here sweety no not me hun SG post 😳
omggggggggggg AAHANA awesooome post.........
u scared me with ur title........
but anyways ur post is superb dear.........
loved it to the core sweety........
and i just loved my SAMMY today..........
loved his attitude ,his straightforwardness and his firm attitude.....
and now i seriously don't want SAMRAT to come close to gunjan at all...
i want GUN to understand SAM'S pain........
after NUPUR'S comeback too i don't want SAJAN re-union ......
i want it only after GUN'S realisation of her mistake.....
she should feel the pain of SAM she should know that SAM has suffered the most in the past 3 years.......
and it was not his fault at all........
and now i know that we won't have an early re-union of SAJAN....
but i will wait for GUN'S realistion.....then SAJAN'S confession......but now first from GUN'S side.....
i hope the cv's don't destroy this .....
so i am keeping my fingers crossed.....
and thanx a lot AAHANA for ur superb post dear.......
-Gayathri- thumbnail
hey..aahana..loved ur post once again! firstly u did scare me wit the title hon..πŸ˜‰
Yup today SaJan were outstanding !! I loved their deep intense scene so much..first the hug..again Gunjan initiated it..it was so magical..and then her venting out at him without giving him a chance to tell his side of story where I was so craving for Sam to speak his heart out to Gunjan..and he did just that..n that made me really glad..n finally he distancing from her was so painful to watch..In all MINDBLOWING..hats off to MoNaya n CVs ofcourse !! But I must say..the second part was a disappointment to me as I didn't want SaJan to even know abt Nupur before they reunite..looks like it is happening that way only..now my only hope is they not reuniting soon just coz Nupur is alive..if that happens then thats it for me wit this show!! Hope CVs won't do that..btw does anyone feel they're heading for an end in the near future? Don't know why I feel so may be coz a new show Fanaa is coming soon..πŸ˜†..but it can be in someother time slot too..heck! anyways! sorry for goin off topic..πŸ˜†I just pray that they better don't rush up wit the story like they do most of the times..slow pace without dragging is what I look for! If they wanna end the show give it a proper,logical and a happy ending !!
ramramramram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab post Aahana,

Firstly, feeling like killing you, itna scary tittle i really thought you were going and was wishing that today was 1st April 😭 πŸ˜­. But you're not, phewwww

Don't ever do that, you'll give anybody a heartattack πŸ˜†.

Okay i don't know where my rez post went so posting another reply BTW as i said earlier love Rihanaa, but i never heard this song which album or single is ths from?

Okay getting to the topic, i think tonigts scene hit the trigger for Gunjan, the play was melting her and it left her on the edge. one more word from Samrat would have so broken her up and it did. She hugged him, she let out her tears her worries, what was going on in her brain and it was, how she loved him but could not have him as there was something stopping her, keeping her down. Now this was just the build up.

Samrat actually knocked some sense about his real motive which was to get her heartwarming smile, a smile which was there not for someone else but for herself. he succeeded but brought back memories unintentially, which broke her wall, her cover bit by bit. She started feeling for him, the ignorance he gave her, she felt bad and somewhere deep inside she worried for him.

And atlast the look at me scene ( which was definately very hot and passionate) Showed her the real picture and as i said earlier told his real motive but just his words of letting go and leaving her she felt this stab right down in the heart and when he left she got the biggest shock of her life, she has lost Samrat.

Okay  people getting hyper that the SG track is ruined because of Nupur coming back i think it helped because Gunjan has clearly realised what Samrat was enduring and his motive to make her smile, knowing that Nupur is alive will raise hat burden of guilt tat was stopping her, torturing her. so i think its a good thing, i think πŸ˜†.

BTW, its not part of the topic but i love twillight and does anybody know that has Breaking Dawn come out, if no then ignore this part.
Edited by ramramramram - 13 years ago