Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I don't know if I am thinking about this to make myself feel better but now that Ahem wants Gopi out of his life also, this is a good opportunity for the CVs to show a change in Gopi something like the movie (dhula mile gaya)....................OK so her is my future track.........

So Ahem basically kicks Gopi out giving her a clear road to leave, what she wanted for such a long time. Koki or no one will stop her as Ahem has made the finally judgement. Gopi leaves. She then goes to Urmi's place where she is kicked out and insulted beyond our expection. Leaving a crying and helpless Gopi, who walks the busy streets of the city like a zombie. Not knowing where she is going or alert, she hits ANITA's car. A frantic Anita comes out to find Gopi hurt. She takes Gopi to a near by hospital and get the who story. She asks if Gopi will come live with her as she has no where else to go. Gopi agrees helplessly. Anita then helps Gopi to change for the better, teaching her to read and write and be more confident, still not chaning the root of Gopi, her sanskar and goodness. She re-enters Modi Bhavan and a new chapter in Ahem and Gopi's life.

Wouldn't that be just great???? LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21ChaudhrytmsajnieShell16saomomsuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good way to give Gopi a backbone....." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
i doubt Anita would be willing to help though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ukfan79

i doubt Anita would be willing to help though

u never know.........her fight is with Ahem not Gopi..........and for Ahem to do that to yet another girl she might feel like its her duty to help her and teach that dumbo a lesson

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsajniesuk19

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Wow...good imagination...Clap
But why Anita? I think it should be Kinjal's blackmailer...LOL
Whoever is blackmailing Kinjal must be enemy of Modis....He might help Gopi to get smart and use her against them...Ouch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsajniesaomomsuk19

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged

very nice imagination dear. Anita can help Gopi and later, she can use Gopi as a pawn to take her revenge with Aham for rejecting her and marrying Gopi. This wud be a great track to watch for.

on the other hand, Rashi is trying hard to become QUEEN but she is getting nothing at hand. It will be soooooooooo interesting to watch then.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpChaudhrytm

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I wish there was a third son............and Anita entered the house...giving Rashi a taste of her own medicine as well as doing what she has to

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpChaudhrytmsimi_1sajniesuk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
good idea, bt anita knws gopi as aham's wife. Why she wil help her?
May be instead of anita we can get some one else car hit gopi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I wish there was a third son............and Anita entered the house...giving Rashi a taste of her own medicine as well as doing what she has to
Well you never know....LOLLOLLOL
Ahem's father is supposed to be interested in 'creative' pursuits....he might have a son hidden somewhere....Imagine Koki's face if she sees her 'stepson'....LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmtaral83sajniesaomom-tellyaddict-suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top