Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Is this What you call a Story??? (Page 2)

sajnie IF-Rockerz
sajnie
sajnie

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
@ taral - we would have already stop watching this show, when the show will make the truth win.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

MayaAli Newbie
MayaAli
MayaAli

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
This show is so depressing, I will give it two more weeks, if Gopi does not grow some backbone by then I will have to call it quits. How can someone who has grown up with two evil and manipulative woman (been there) not know when they are being used. Gopi is a complete moron and Rashi is a gold digger who will probably end up falling in love with Jigar.

I dont want everyone to be totally happy as then that would be the end of the show bit come on people. How much abuse can one gal take. Its surprising she isnt having to take anti depressants and go to therapy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajnie-tellyaddict-

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

NOt just this show but almost every show on Tv shows the same with Truth and lie........................its actually the truth of life also...........the road of Truth and honest is always harder..............but it always wins at the end...................keep up ur hope...........Koki may have a lot more under her sleeves..........
I hope so....yesterday I said it was too early to celebrate as Rashi was not yet out....today I think it is too early to grieve as Gopi is not out yet...LOL
So maybe tomorrow somehow we will get to see the tables turned....
I hope Modis fix a CCTV in their kitchen next time.....Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondontaral83sajnie-tellyaddict-

simi_1 IF-Rockerz
simi_1
simi_1

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Well as long as there are likes of Gopi's in this world, the Rashis will thrive and live successfullyWink

Edited by simi_1 - 05 August 2010 at 1:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajnie

This show will continue show EVIL winning and TRUTH losing. There is no hope from anywhere, that they will shed some light in the story line.

Everyday we will see an AWESOME precap and the next day , the epi will turn out to be crap.

very well said...Clap
just coz of Precaps the show is surviving as everyday the reality is different from the So much expected Precaps.....
nothing good..only bad worse and even more worse.....
CVs plzzzzzzzzzzzzz sudhar jaao nahi to..AngryAngryAngryAngry

c111

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

you noe even if u didn't do something, putting the blame on urself is a sin. why did gopi do that? she has stayed with mami n rashi nearly all her life so she still does not know their true nature?? this story is getting beyond stupidity. it seems the truth never wins. u can always get away with lying or cheatingAngry this is what they r trying to portray?
AngryWhat are the cvs trying to do? i think to all of this we are the ones who are getting cheated by them showing us truth never wins parden my  french (wtf) if this is how this show is to continue then bye bye everyone because gopi will always be abused, used etc what the hell,  yesterdays episode was fantastic detective kokila got to the bottom of it and to day we've gone back 100 steps. totally wrongAngry

exactly the show is like 2 steps forward 3 steps backward....
yesterday was one of the most rocking epi....and today it was like a perfect opposite of that.......most BAKWAAS epi till now....
CVs what are u doing..? why are u playing with our emotions....we are watching the show to see some positive vibes....some thing to njoy  to rejoice....to celebrate...
not to always crying and crying and crying...and only crying......

monalidp

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

you noe even if u didn't do something, putting the blame on urself is a sin. why did gopi do that? she has stayed with mami n rashi nearly all her life so she still does not know their true nature?? this story is getting beyond stupidity. it seems the truth never wins. u can always get away with lying or cheatingAngry this is what they r trying to portray?

so agree....
initially when i started watching this show it had hopes, fun and gohem!! but now looks whts happenin!!
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Everyone is just using Gopi as a punching bag....Gopi is just plain stupid...She does not require any education...she just needs plain old common sense to survive....but CVs can't give her that....she has to cry bucketful of tears everyday to make our lives hard...What is it with these shows that they have to always show the female leads suffering ? There are many strong women out there taking whatever comes there way in their stride...Women who have seen life and faced it. Here all we get to see is some dirty household politics and scheming and crying....yucks.
o
coz Tears of Female leads make the way easy of the show to get high TRPs, as far as production house thinks....
but they should this is not the way to get high TRPs......this week show was in Top 10 for last 2 days...coz we were expecting something but nothing happened that way,,...

Gopi is still crying nd supporting Rashi ....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Go to top