Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
you noe even if u didn't do something, putting the blame on urself is a sin. why did gopi do that? she has stayed with mami n rashi nearly all her life so she still does not know their true nature?? this story is getting beyond stupidity. it seems the truth never wins. u can always get away with lying or cheatingAngry this is what they r trying to portray?

Edited by VivaciousQueen - 05 August 2010 at 8:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnysuvaaslondonluvabhiya9monalidpsmithasrksajnieDua143-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this What you call a Story???" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

c111

Groupbie

c111

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

you noe even if u didn't do something, putting the blame on urself is a sin. why did gopi do that? she has stayed with mami n rashi nearly all her life so she still does not know their true nature?? this story is getting beyond stupidity. it seems the truth never wins. u can always get away with lying or cheatingAngry this is what they r trying to portray?

I HATE this s/l it makes me angry
It would of been okish if it did not drag on SO much
Unfortunately in reality alot of lies win over truth and sometimes on TV is nice to see the other way around lol but I guess not so soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged

This show will continue show EVIL winning and TRUTH losing. There is no hope from anywhere, that they will shed some light in the story line.

Everyday we will see an AWESOME precap and the next day , the epi will turn out to be crap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

c111VivaciousQueen-tellyaddict-

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryWhat are the cvs trying to do? i think to all of this we are the ones who are getting cheated by them showing us truth never wins parden my  french (wtf) if this is how this show is to continue then bye bye everyone because gopi will always be abused, used etc what the hell,  yesterdays episode was fantastic detective kokila got to the bottom of it and to day we've gone back 100 steps. totally wrongAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueensajnie-tellyaddict-

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Everyone is just using Gopi as a punching bag....Gopi is just plain stupid...She does not require any education...she just needs plain old common sense to survive....but CVs can't give her that....she has to cry bucketful of tears everyday to make our lives hard...What is it with these shows that they have to always show the female leads suffering ? There are many strong women out there taking whatever comes there way in their stride...Women who have seen life and faced it. Here all we get to see is some dirty household politics and scheming and crying....yucks.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyVivaciousQueensaomomsajnie-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree wiz u Mona. There is only grievance in this show,NOTHING positive.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp-tellyaddict-

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
i am hating this showwwwwwwwwwww......  dont know how long will i watch it now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyc111monalidpsajnie-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
NOt just this show but almost every show on Tv shows the same with Truth and lie........................its actually the truth of life also...........the road of Truth and honest is always harder..............but it always wins at the end...................keep up ur hope...........Koki may have a lot more under her sleeves..........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madmallumonalidpsajnie-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top