Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I officialy hate Gopi's character (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Arre bhai ab kya kiya Gopi ne? Confusedyesterday she got burnt, which was not her mistake. Neither has she taken anyone's blame, nor has she done anything stupid. Then why are you angry with her today?ConfusedCry

mona this is an olderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thread and someone started commenting here,...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I officialy hate Gopi's character (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by monalidp

Arre bhai ab kya kiya Gopi ne? Confusedyesterday she got burnt, which was not her mistake. Neither has she taken anyone's blame, nor has she done anything stupid. Then why are you angry with her today?ConfusedCry

mona this is an olderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thread and someone started commenting here,...

I know...that's why I asked why this sudden outburst against Gopi when she hasn't done anything silly this week....or did I miss anything? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Do i see our sadhliben burning? ROFL.. Though i dont hate gopi, i lyk rashi more.. My brainchild!

-tellyaddict-

-Heshu-

Groupbie

-Heshu-

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Gopii is an innOcent ,, stupid angel

+ she is very beautiful  !!

radhika2

radhika2

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
i to hate it because she may be innocent but she is not that much to find what is happening around her.if aham is scolding her always why don't she ask what's the matter is .such  a stupid gopi is

raven14

Groupbie

raven14

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
there is INNOCENT then there is MENTALLY SLOW.

Main Entry: feeble-minded
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: stupid
Synonyms: dim-witted,dull,dumb, half-witted, mentally slow,retarded,simple, simple-minded,slow, slow-witted,unintelligent

silverfrost

Groupbie

silverfrost

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Gopi disgusts me.

Seriously, what a spine-less character! I almost feel like she deserves what she gets. Don't tell me its because she is uneducated..I don't care that she is uneducated since at least in real life the problem with the world is that often times it is the uneducated that confidently spew out nonsense.

At least now can't she deduct from reasoning that Rashi is doing all this? That doesn't even matter..couldn't she talk in front of her family and tell it from her mouth instead of everyone listening to the neighbor's version. Rashi annoys me but Gopi annoys me more.

ayirpunak

Post Reply New Post

Go to top