I officialy hate Gopi's character - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by simi_1

after todays episode, im not sure who irritates me more GOPI YA RASHI😡

exactly....competition between both who irritates all of us more....????
Gopi- the most irritating character in that serial. And the way she acts, the way she says her dialogue - all shout 'I am sooo stupid. I am such a wuss. Please, everyone hit me. Oh, you don't have a reason to? Let me try hard and find you one!'. 

The best character is Kokila modi. 
There is a saying in my mother tongue - A good cow needs only one beating.
But Gopi is worse than a cow. How many ever times Rashi yells at her and treats her like a servant she does not care. She will fall over Rashi to please her. Such people deserve to be kicked.

She will never learn to stay away from people like Rashi who make use of her and blame her and yell at her and taunt her.

SOOO IRRITATING...sometimes I feel like slapping that character...
Arre bhai ab kya kiya Gopi ne? 😕yesterday she got burnt, which was not her mistake. Neither has she taken anyone's blame, nor has she done anything stupid. Then why are you angry with her today?😕😭
Oh i just love this thread..
what's the matter with gopi now,. don't u all like she was looked n cared by her hubby
Originally posted by monalidp

Arre bhai ab kya kiya Gopi ne? 😕yesterday she got burnt, which was not her mistake. Neither has she taken anyone's blame, nor has she done anything stupid. Then why are you angry with her today?😕😭

mona this is an olderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thread and someone started commenting here,...

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

mona this is an olderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thread and someone started commenting here,...

I know...that's why I asked why this sudden outburst against Gopi when she hasn't done anything silly this week....or did I miss anything? Confused
Do i see our sadhliben burning? ROFL.. Though i dont hate gopi, i lyk rashi more.. My brainchild!
Gopii is an innOcent ,, stupid angel

+ she is very beautiful  !!