Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

c111

Groupbie

c111

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I must say the actress is very good at playing her

Ok so here is my mini rant lol

WHY ON EARTH DID GOPI TAKE THE BLAME?!?!
She knows for a FACT that she did not take the chana out the cooker so why say she did?! WHAT A MORON...she makes life worse for herself..I understand protecting others but come on Gopi is toooo stupid, she is ruining her own life.
The CVs they are dragging this story too much
I hate Rashi, she makes my BLOOD boil but after today I feel no sympathy for Gopi. Silly silly woman. OK she never had an education but no one is THAT stupid surely?

And what is up with the way Rashi says cooker..it annoys me so much! She elongates the "oo" COOOKER! lol what a moron

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

miratoonaasiabunnyrheasfunKamran_TinatinupriyatejayirpunakCharmGaldatqurlx3KSD4evermonalidpVivaciousQueenCaramelxxhp18vicaevamrapali_dubeytaral83smithasrkrusha4003itsmylifebosssaomomsimi_1sajnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I officialy hate Gopi's character" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged

am with you, in Rashi's haters list.

Rashi should get such a punishment zat she will remember all her life. She will definitely pay for it.

as fro Gopi , she is jus a pawn, a puppet who dances on others' tune. She got NO LIFE, others are dictating her life. She makes me sick sometimes, today it was beyond limits. I dont love her anymore, neither I hate her.

I jus wish by living away from EVERYONE, she will become mature and get some mind and stop being STUPID.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyKamran_TinatinuCaramelxxCharmGalmonalidpsimi_1suk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
m missing al discusions, stil in ofc. Wil go home n start my ranting.
Mising u al

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajniesuk19

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I think Rashi hit the nail right on!!..............I totally agree how stupid of Gopi to take the blame on herself...............not because she is stupid but because she is smart. What does Gopi have to loose?? a Rude husband, a home thats not hers, a mother-in-law that is a drill sergeant..............Rashi with her fake drama showed Gopi what she will be loosing.........her husband that she loves very much.......(looking at jigars photo and saying this is what she has to live with rest of her life).........second a home (let me look at this room for the last time).................Gopi was preplexed by this..........by taking the blame on herself.......she will not only be kicked out........but she will save her sisters married life............she has nothing the loose but Rashi does (in Gopi's opinion)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsimi_1sajnie-tellyaddict-

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I think Rashi hit the nail right on!!..............I totally agree how stupid of Gopi to take the blame on herself...............not because she is stupid but because she is smart. What does Gopi have to loose?? a Rude husband, a home thats not hers, a mother-in-law that is a drill sergeant..............Rashi with her fake drama showed Gopi what she will be loosing.........her husband that she loves very much.......(looking at jigars photo and saying this is what she has to live with rest of her life).........second a home (let me look at this room for the last time).................Gopi was preplexed by this..........by taking the blame on herself.......she will not only be kicked out........but she will save her sisters married life............she has nothing the loose but Rashi does (in Gopi's opinion)
Lolz.....loved your 'hatke' POV....Smile
So jo hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai....I hope tomorrow Gopi gets thrown out...so she will be free from the Modis. And we will be free from her constant tears...(Just wishful thinking)

Tinatinutaral83saomom

blueash

IF-Rockerz

blueash

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Gopi is worst character.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyatejc111CharmGalamrapali_dubey

hp18

hp18

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I really don't blame Ahem for treating Gopi like this. She is not only uneducated, but she is so stupid. I don't blame her for her illiteracy but she herself is to blame for her sheer stupidness.

Kamran_c111sajnie

KSD4ever

KSD4ever

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
why did she do that stupid woman after all that she takes the blame again OHHHHHHH SO ANNOYINGAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simi_1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top