Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

London Dreams Salman-Ajay!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kaash

IF-Sizzlerz

kaash

Posted: 06 December 2005 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
After Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Hum Dil Chuke Sanam, it is Rajkumar Santoshi's London Dreams that will have Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan coming together for the second time. The script has been penned by Sridhar Raghvan.

"London Dreams is a musical film. It is about an Asian rock band struggling to make a name for itself in London. I still have to zero in on the female lead. I plan to shoot the entire film in London. There are some portions that need to be shot here," says Santoshi.

Santoshi said that he will begin the shooting of the film London Dreams as soon as he completes the shooting of the Ajay Devgan, Aishwarya Rai and Nana Patekar starrer Saamna.

"I plan to complete Saamna in five months flat. It is only then that I will embark on London Dreams," says Santoshi.

Ask him about Prithviraj Samyukta that he planned to make with Ajay Devgan and Aishwarya Rai, Santoshi says, "Aishwarya Rai won't be acting in Prithviraj Samyukta anymore we will launch a newcomer instead. My team has done a thorough research on the subject. The only thing that I need to work out is on the economics so as to make such a huge venture feasible. Historical films demand opulence and grandeur and that cost a lot."

When asked whether he had financiers to back his film, he says, "Yes, there are producers ready to fund Prithviraj Samyukta but as I just said, I have yet to work out the economics so that nobody suffers a loss."

Santoshi is currently looking forward to the release of Family that he has just completed.

"After Khakee, I wanted to do another film with Amitabh Bachchan. Khakee had Amitabh Bachchan in a positive role. Now I wanted to show Amitabh Bachchan in a character that would explore his dark side. I narrated the story to Sridhar and he penned down the screenplay," he says.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "London Dreams Salman-Ajay!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasmin

IF-Rockerz

jasmin

Posted: 06 December 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
yay! Clap

euro_pakigal

Goldie

euro_pakigal

Posted: 06 December 2005 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
cool thanks kaash ure gr8

rebelqueen

rebelqueen