Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

August 5th - written update - complete (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update. he's doing gop a favor because he never even treated he good so she has nothing to lose.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnieShell16-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "August 5th - written update - complete (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elgee

elgee

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super update...Gopi -- the sacrificial goat at it again...It was not surprising at all!!!

Neither was Aham...the super brainless dude...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnieShell16-tellyaddict-

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear.

Well, so Gopi takes on the blame! If she wants to leave the house, then its good. Anyway, hopefully they'll realize dhoodh ka dhoodh paani ka paani.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

Sri_Nidhi

Sri_Nidhi

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. The show is getting disgusting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvaaslondon

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE SHELLY.
ICANNOT BEAR TO WATCH THE SHOW. IALWAYS SKIP RASHI ON TEH SCREEN AS I CANNOT TAKE HER CUNNINGNES.S
GOPI DID NOT GET A LOVING HUSBAND THAT SHE ALWAYS WANTED.
SHE WAS LOOKING TO GO OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT PUTTING AHEMJI INTO BAD LIGHT .
THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPURTUNITY WHEN AHEM WILL THROW HER OUT
OR
WILL THEY DRAG THIS EVEN MORE KEEPING GOPI IN MM AND WE HAVE TO WATCH MORE TEARS?

Jus like you, I dont watch the part where Rashi is acting, She is jus disgusting, I cant take her anymore. Her presence is soooooooooo depressing for the audience. I hope this time once for all, Gopi is out so that we wont have to see more n more tears of Gopi, EVIL plotting of Urmi/Rashi against Gopi.

However, Rashi will be VERY VERY VERY happy after getting Gopi out of the house, no doubt about it. The cvs will start showing DEVILIOUS RASHI plotting against the family now, divide and rule so that , she can easily become QUEEN. That girl is soooooooooooooooooooooo DISGUSTING, dont know wat adjective to giv her, her character is soooooooooo cheap.

I hate her soooooooo much zat even if she changes and becomes Good wife, sister, DIL, I will continue to hate her coz she destroyed Gopi's married life and throwed Gopi on the road while she is the Queen.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top