Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

August 5th - written update - complete (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
m bak from office......and yet not watched the epi..
but shelly if i'll go with ur update then dissapointed Aham gives me idea of Tam's Aham Darcy theory.....and if sujata's eyes noticed Aham's wet eyes then its sure Aham is something else from inside and different form outside..

let me watch the epi...i'll be back with my Binacular Analysis...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajniesujji0609suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "August 5th - written update - complete (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suvaaslondon

Groupbie

suvaaslondon

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE SHELLY.
I CANNOT BEAR TO WATCH THE SHOW. IALWAYS SKIP RASHI ON TEH SCREEN AS I CANNOT TAKE HER CUNNINGNES.S
GOPI DID NOT GET A LOVING HUSBAND THAT SHE ALWAYS WANTED.
SHE WAS LOOKING TO GO OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT PUTTING AHEMJI INTO BAD LIGHT .
THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPURTUNITY WHEN AHEM WILL THROW HER OUT
OR
WILL THEY DRAG THIS EVEN MORE KEEPING GOPI IN MM AND WE HAVE TO WATCH MORE TEARS?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmsajnieShell16-tellyaddict-suk19

Chaudhrytm

Goldie

Chaudhrytm

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I hope the true comes out when Gopi leaves......... then her NASTY sister get caught  red handed.... anyways i am new at this forum, why isnt there promos or recaps..... can someone explain ... thankyou....Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

nayhaj

nayhaj

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Hi all,

I am going to do today's update...waiting for the episodes to be uploaded on the internet and will watch each part and write.   If I don't do a good job I am will confess my excuse right now. Remember I said yesterday my boss was in town...well she took us out for dinner last night and some of us stayed out very late. And let's just say I am not quiet with it this morning (it is about 9:30am in my part of the world and I am still sleepy)

Anyway...I think part one is loaded...will back soon.

Part 1 - all about what being a bahu is all about!

The show starts with Hetal and Koki talking about what the right thing to do is and have different perspectives. Hetal says that what happened was bad but the solution is not being harsh because scaring the bahus may create hate in their hearts instead of love. Hetal continues that we have brought daughters of another home to ours to make them our bahus..and now this home is their home and how can we throw them out of their own home. Koki says you're misunderstanding me I consider them part of this home. When bahus come to their susral they leave their parent's home and the rights to their parent's home. How they are looked after is now the responsibility of their susral. They have to consider their mother in law their mother now but that is very difficult. But with time that can happen. Not sure what point Koki was trying to make but I think this is ground work for future misunderstanding between Hetal and Koki.

Next scene is in Rashi's bedroom..with Gopi saying I didn't realize what would happen when I said you were in the kitchen. Rashi starts to blame Gopi for everything with Gopi taking responsibility. Rashi - I did everything for you and you stabbed me in the back type of talk.

Part 2

Scene with Rashi and Gopi continues. Rashi saying that I don't even know how to open the cooker let alone take the channa out. Why would I do it?   Basically Rashi is crying and making Gopi feel really guilty and is convincing Gopi that she didn't do anything. This is all Gopi's fault and she must have done it herself. It was pretty bad. At the end Rashi takes Jigar's picture and starts to caress it, very fake to us but Gopi feels really bad. Rashi says now I am going spend the rest of my life with this picture instead of Jigarji..now leave so that I can look at this room for the last time.   As a crying Gopi leaves Rashi looks back at Gopi and of course her smirk is back.

Koki, Baa and Hetal are continuing their conversation when baa says we don't need to punish every mistake but this is a pretty big one and must be punished. But we need to do this equitably. Same as there for no difference in how i treated the two of you. Similarly you need to treat the bahus. Just then Gopi comes down alone. Koki ask where is Rashi what is taking so long. Gopi says she is coming and goes to the temple to pray. Finally Rashi comes down carrying her red bag which is same as the beige one Gopi used..interesting! Koki was fantastic...she says what took you so long were you folding the carpet and curtains? Rashi tries again to convince Hetal not to throw her out of the house. I don't want to leave this house. Just then Jigar comes in "Rashi where are you going"

Part 3

The drama continues with Rashi running to Jigar and says Jigarji Kaki is throwing me out convince her to let me stay. I haven't done anything. Koki in her powerful voice says "This girl may look boli bhali but is very cunning. I will tell you what she did..she took the channa out of the cooker and put an empty one on the burner. So that I or someone in this family could get hurt" Rashi knows that Jigar is her last chance and goes no I didn't do anything. When Koki continues with her story, Jigar says is this true Rashi...Rashi is like even you don't believe me. Koki says stop with your drama and crocodile tears now get out (sounded fabulous in Hindi!!) Meanwhile gopi is listening to all this from the temple and says "Kanji give me strength" (if I said this my eyes would be rolling and the line would sound very sarcastic but not with Gopi) Basically Koki says "baa has made the decision and no one can speak against it. Rashi will be punished".

Gopi - comes to the group and says "Maji one minute" Koki very softly replies "yes Gopi bahu"
Gopi says "Rashi didn't do anything it was me" WHAT !!! let me watch the next part and come back!!! Don't like where this is going...

Part 4

Koki says "do you realize what you're saying" Gopi says "it was me. I didn't put the channa in the cooker and put the empty cooker on the burner and when it blew up I got scared and said Rashi's name" As Gopi is saying this Aham comes in and hears all this and Kinjal also comes in for the reaction shots. Gopi continues "the truth maji is that I did it all" Aham looks heartbroken by this confession as if he was hoping that he was wrong about Gopi and can't believe it's true.

Koki says you're trying to protect your sister so that she is not punished. One sister makes a mistake and the other takes the blame. I don't understand what you two are up to.
Gopi says "no maji it was me"
Koki - this is a lie. I totally trust you .. you didn't do it.
As Rashi hears all this and realizes that this could again go against her. She says "gopi maybe kaki is right."
Now Koki says then the punishment must be given to Gopi. I had put all my trust in you Gopi and my hopes. I am very sad and disappointed but not in you but at myself. Gopi is crying profusely.

Aham gathers himself and youhim see pull himself together (i hope I am right about Aham) and says I have something to say. He goes to Gopi and says look me in the eye. Then yells "Gopi look at me"

Part 5

So Aham says look at me and Gopi is crying so hard that she can't. Koki tells her to listen to Aham and finally she looks at him.
Aham says I only married you because my mother wanted me to. She was convinced that you were the best match for me and that you would make a good bahu for this family. His voice breaks a bit at this point "and her yakeen (I believe this means conviction) is my yakeen. Regardless of how I felt I kept doing what my mother wanted, his voice breaks more when he says what my ma wanted.    wow he is doing so well today. (sorry got distracted by his beauty and voice)

He continues "I only said one thing to you and it was you have look after my mother and don't let her be upset by anything. But you have done something that deserves more punishment (not sure how everyone has become a judge to hand out punishments!) By breaking my ma's heart you have committed such a big crime that I am the one who is going to give you your punishment (good lord!) And your punishment is that I don't want to see your face ever again. (Okay I know you're really pretty and it would be hard not to ever see your pretty face. But sweety you're a crappy husband so this is not really that hard a punishment. Gopi will be better off without you)

The end. Hope you enjoyed my update.

Bye Shelly

hw many times is she going to say i dont want to see ur face lol that was an old punishment

-tellyaddict-suk19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaudhrytm

I hope the true comes out when Gopi leaves......... then her NASTY sister get caught  red handed.... anyways i am new at this forum, why isnt there promos or recaps..... can someone explain ... thankyou....Big smile

welcome to the forum dear...hope u'll have fun...
and no proms and precaps....coz Channel people  must think that show does not worth of spending money in showing Promos.....lol..
step motherly treatment na...we have discussed it....but precap to mila with spl epi...but no promo still...

sajniesujji0609

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nayhaj

hw many times is she going to say i dont want to see ur face lol that was an old punishment

exactly....ghuma fira kar ek hi punishment deni aati hai Aham ko..lol..
kuchh naya dikhaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nayhaj

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

I know that the drama is the same old same old ... but Aham's voice and face has given me a bit more hope...that he kind of likes her and things are going to change soon.

Let's give it a bit more time before we quit this show. The people that don't like the show right now ...you must like the forum...at least stay with us????

yup...m also with shelly...plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont leave the forum....plz plz plz...
dont watch Show but be here.....

@bold...agree completely.....with u....

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

I know that the drama is the same old same old ... but Aham's voice and face has given me a bit more hope...that he kind of likes her and things are going to change soon.

Let's give it a bit more time before we quit this show. The people that don't like the show right now ...you must like the forum...at least stay with us????
I am totally giving  up on this show. For now on will only read the updates. So disappointing to see this that Rashi gets a chance to be free of any blame. Where is gopi's kanaji? Everytime she is praying and things are going wrong for her.That stupid Rashi when she does evil too she is asking kanaji for his assitance. These people really think we are crazy to watch all these pranks by rashi and urmi and the crying face of gopi. You are right the people on this forum are awesome they all are so emotional about this show including me. What do the creatives give us nothing? I am so disappointed.

sajnie-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top