Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

August 5th - written update - complete (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

laylaz

laylaz

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I REFUSE to watch this utter nonsense!

Good by to all. I have officially stopped being interested in this bakwaas.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "August 5th - written update - complete (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
what a total moroon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for great update.. Hope Ahem get to know the truth nd realize his mistake soon..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Shelley.
what a drama honestly
it is becoming boring now.
always the same drama.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I know that the drama is the same old same old ... but Aham's voice and face has given me a bit more hope...that he kind of likes her and things are going to change soon.

Let's give it a bit more time before we quit this show. The people that don't like the show right now ...you must like the forum...at least stay with us????

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMAChaudhrytmpuvinisaomomsajniesujji0609-tellyaddict-suk19

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged

there are ppl like this in the real world, trust me......  After Gopi has lost her parents, her only desire was to get Husband who loves her and MIL like mother.....   Gopi desire for getting mother's love is fullfilled but her utmost desire is yet to fulfilled....    Gopi is more like this cuz she only wanted her Husband's love which she is not getting..........    If Aham tells her once he need her in his life then things wud have been different

sajnieShell16sujji0609-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged

I will only read the updates, I wont watch the show. If ever, there is some hope then I will start to watch it again. I dont completely hate the show, I hate how Rashi has won the battle against Gopi. She has hit the target properly this time. I wonder if Koki will again stop Aham to throw Gopi out of the house bcoz this time, Aham's anger is beyond control and since Gopi has herself admitted that she did it then it will be dificult for Koki to help her and everyone will let Gopi leave the house jus the way it was portrayed in yesterday's episode. Gopi leaving, Hetal and Baa watching.

But on one hand, am happy zat finally Gopi will be out of the mansion. She will be on her own without any support. In these circumstances, she will have to change to survive in the outside world.

she will learn how to live life with full confidence not by fear, She will become self confident and will no more a pawn of Rashi and Urmi. Watever Rashi will do, will be on her responsibility as Gopi will not be there to take the blame.

However, Rashi will try a lot to be the QUEEN of MM but she will not succeed. By breaking Gopi's home, she will never be able to build her own even though she is sooooooooooo cunning. She wont be able to win everyone's heart coz she is a good for nothing and Gopi is jus a gem.

Everyone will always remember Gopi for her gentle behaviour and she will be missed by them. At first, the family will be angry wiz her but gradually, they will forgive her and the day they will get to know Rashi's truth, then Gopi will be the queen and Rashi will definitely be out of the house if ever she doesnt mend her ways on time.

Edited by sajnie - 05 August 2010 at 9:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueenChaudhrytmNihira-fanShell16suk19-tellyaddict-

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
thank for update.this gopi is really a true GOPI

sajnieShell16-tellyaddict-suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top