Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ROFL it would be a good experiment abhay ji, if u guys were put in this exact same situation. It would show you what we mean.
srk i agree that may b u feel jealousy but only if sum1s parents don't treat them equally. but here jogi gave preference 2 dracula though he also gave luv 2 iccha but his fatherly luv is only 4 dracula but she never understood it. and jogi always tried 2 explain her that he luvs her more but she chose 2 listen 2 her jealousy.
 and jealousy doesn't mean attempting murder, snatching sum1's groom or instigating sum1 2 suicide.DeadDeadDead

and i"ll give e.g from our family. we'd a maid who lived wid us & took care of us means me, my younger sis & bro. we gave her full freedom & sumtimes wen my parents'd gone 2 their work & if any guest came she prepared dem all delicacies on her own & wenever my parents wud cum she told dem abt all & also told dat she prepared gud meal on her own & even kept 4 the family.

now we've a maid who also stayed 4 nite at our place & she also sumtimes call my mother mummybut we never felt  jealousy. and wenever we bring sumthing my mother always said give 2 her 2 & we always do it.and her niece also cums 2 us & my mother always treat her like she treated us in our childhood. as we know that shes treating her fairly & inspite of it we know she also luvs us a lot.

and by the way u always think abt dracula's position but u never put urself in iccha's shoes.plz try 2 follow wat u preach. atleast we r defending or saying wat we ourself practises.

Clap i agree with each n every word u said.. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its not good!! (Page 9)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

emmm i am commenting first time on this forum i am a regular viewer of uttran.so hi everyone here.

about topic i think whatever is happening in uttran is not bcz of iccha or tapu father.tapsya is a negetive character and her fans should try to accept it. just some foolish reasons and explainations cannot change reality. whatever she done was completly wrong and its a simple answer 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

morelanu rulz~~~~tiny15shivani9

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

jogi did sumthng tht a lot many people dnt have the capacity to do..give an orphan the chance to live life..and here we are sitting and arguing abt whether it was a good thng or not..amazing..

every person who said tht jogi dint try to understand tapu or explain things to her has probably forgotten all the numerous scenes where he DOES try to tell her how much he loves her..the infamous hostel track also..there was a scene wid taps and jogi sitting in the garden staring at the stars where jogi explains to her y he wants her to go to the hostel..to become an independant person and make the family proud of her..bt all she deduces out of the entire convo is tht she is being punished..and y on earth shud she have NOT been punished pray tell me..she left a girl to literally die in a jungle all alone..and had ZERO regrets..all she was worried was abt her own skin as usual..now tell me,ur a parent and ur 7 yr old shows THESE traits,are u going to pat her head and tell her,beta koi baat nahi,next time u will succeed in getting her killed once and for all???believe me,if it were my parents,tht child wud have locked up in the room for her entire life on bread and water..jogi was actually lenient..those who feel for her,i will tell u my feelings as well..i cnt tolerate brats..period..and taps has ALWAYS been a brat..her father is a good person and here tht goodness is being brought under a scanner to justify his daughter's evilness..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moreltiny15shivani9

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
none is born evil ...... we are all a product of our childhood experiences .... i think thats what srklvr is trying to say ....... that the blame needs to be shared and largely by her parents ........

the same way vansh grew up to be a drug addict despite having a loving family .... he too wanted to kill ichcha based on insecurity and jealousy .... tapasya may have planted the seed of doubt but she wasn't the one to hand him the gun he was going to kill ichcha and veer with ........ for god sake, he used to fantasize about her murder ! .... more than a little sick, don't you think ?

ofcourse tapasya is mental in her hatred ..... but her parents should have realised that their noble deed was hurting their daughter the most ..... to all the people who said that they have/know maids who were treated like family but were never jealous - thats exactly the point ... you were confident and secure in your parents love and could see the goodness in the gesture .... tapasya couldn't ....... and her parents knew that she was insecure but did nothing to make her feel safe and loved
..... they "said" they loved her but in their "actions" she felt otherwise

and ofcourse tapasya will not blame jogi but transfer all her hatred to ichcha .... its the same reason why women blame the other women rather than their husbands in an affair ..... its easier to (irrationally) blame the other person than the person you love ......

.................. but in the end, nothing justifies murder ........ so, this debate is slightly pointless ........

i'm liking tapasya ... she is fun to watch ..... she is part psychotic, part a little girl who just wants unconditional love .....

vansh was so amazing .... his mood swings were just so entertaining

ichcha and veer have the regular hindi soap goody goody, boring, dormat-ish hero heroines .....

uttaran desperately needs more captivating characters .... bec ichcha/veer are enough to put one to sleep ... and dadi is just plain irritating ...... and i have deviated from the topic ..... but lets get some smart, witty people on the show ....

Edited by bips - 12 August 2010 at 2:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

abhay119

abhay119

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

jogi did sumthng tht a lot many people dnt have the capacity to do..give an orphan the chance to live life..and here we are sitting and arguing abt whether it was a good thng or not..amazing..

<div></div>every person who said tht jogi dint try to understand tapu or explain things to her has probably forgotten all the numerous scenes where he DOES try to tell her how much he loves her..the infamous hostel track also..there was a scene wid taps and jogi sitting in the garden staring at the stars where jogi explains to her y he wants her to go to the hostel..to become an independant person and make the family proud of her..bt all she deduces out of the entire convo is tht she is being punished..and y on earth shud she have NOT been punished pray tell me..she left a girl to literally die in a jungle all alone..and had ZERO regrets..all she was worried was abt her own skin as usual..now tell me,ur a parent and ur 7 yr old shows THESE traits,are u going to pat her head and tell her,beta koi baat nahi,next time u will succeed in getting her killed once and for all???believe me,if it were my parents,tht child wud have locked up in the room for her entire life on bread and water..jogi was actually lenient..those who feel for her,i will tell u my feelings as well..i cnt tolerate brats..period..and taps has ALWAYS been a brat..her father is a good person and here tht goodness is being brought under a scanner to justify his daughter's evilness..

u r absolutely right Anu. for me Jogi is most respected character in this serial, who never did any injustice to anyone knowingly. i can only say tht he was little bit softly treated with Tapu and provided more luxury, which spoil her. he sd send her mental asylum, but i can understand after all she was his daughter. and here people r blaming him. mentioning only hostel accident and forgetting all those conversation with Tapu where he wanted to explain her very lovingly. but if someone is blind and dont want to see anything, thn nobody can help thm. let thm live in their dream land of Tapu Baba.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulztiny15shivani9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

none is born evil ...... we are all a product of our childhood experiences .... i think thats what srklvr is trying to say ....... that the blame needs to be shared and largely by her parents ........

the same way vansh grew up to be a drug addict despite having a loving family .... he too wanted to kill ichcha based on insecurity and jealousy .... tapasya may have planted the seed of doubt but she wasn't the one to hand him the gun he was going to kill ichcha and veer with ........ for god sake, he used to fantasize about her murder ! .... more than a little sick, don't you think ?

ofcourse tapasya is mental in her hatred ..... but her parents should have realised that their noble deed was hurting their daughter the most ..... to all the people who said that they have/know maids who were treated like family but were never jealous - thats exactly the point ... you were confident and secure in your parents love and could see the goodness in the gesture .... tapasya couldn't ....... and her parents knew that she was insecure but did nothing to make her feel safe and loved
..... they "said" they loved her but in their "actions" she felt otherwise

and ofcourse tapasya will not blame jogi but transfer all her hatred to ichcha .... its the same reason why women blame the other women rather than their husbands in an affair ..... its easier to (irrationally) blame the other person than the person you love ......

.................. but in the end, nothing justifies murder ........ so, this debate is slightly pointless ........

i'm liking tapasya ... she is fun to watch ..... she is part psychotic, part a little girl who just wants unconditional love .....

vansh was so amazing .... his mood swings were just so entertaining

ichcha and veer have the regular hindi soap goody goody, boring, dormat-ish hero heroines .....

uttaran desperately needs more captivating characters .... bec ichcha/veer are enough to put one to sleep ... and dadi is just plain irritating ...... and i have deviated from the topic ..... but lets get some smart, witty people on the show ....

thanks so much for being a rational unbiased understanding personSmile

Aurora.

fast trak

IF-Rockerz

fast trak

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged

oh dear another 'UNDERSTANDING' abt evil.

Too boring now. Sleepy

bas karo yaar, now its high time shes done so much crimes. still justifications r on abt why she is like the way she is.
the fact is bachpan beet gaya ab shes grown up and aisa crimes karna use shoba nahi deta.

tiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by morel

Wow what an explanation !!! But anyways I dont feel like arguing here. One suggestion though, when you get time, pls do watch Sandra Bullock's "The Blind Side" -- the true story based on a homeless and traumatized boy (Black Boy/African American) who became an All American football player and first round NFL draft pick with the help of a caring woman (White & Rich) and her family.

Morel ....yah bang on target my fav movie.Clap........n c did the family mistreat. that kid.no it did notBig smile

In Reader's Digest I hav read many stories of american families havin 2 or 3 kids of their own..n then adopting homeless kids ..some kids even r kids of illegal vietanamese , cuban or Mexican immigrants

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moreltiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top