Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by sonia77

Dear Arunima..i am well aware of the Indian culture and systems!!...i am from Delhi and i am often referred to by our staff as didi or bhabhi!!..and you rightly said its kindness and love which is a two way thing be it with anyone let alone a servants daughter!!....however it is highly unrealistic for a servants daughter to be given the same kind of upbringing as ones own child!!...
omg hav seen  many ppl do it... its realistic for us ....kids r same all over god's gifts to us.....being a thakur's daughter or a servant's daughter ...thats my mindset
......but nothing realistic has happened in these like shows..so why crib!!!.

i strongly disagree .wen ur parents hav enough ..it is very gud hav they give same kind of upbringing as yr own kid..now wats wrong if ur father has enough to buy ur adopted sister same goodies as u wats the big deal......Jogi was never shown being partial to Ichcha..n ichcha used to work like a maid in the kitchen..wear simple clothes ..unlike the lavish lifestyle n clothes they showed for TapasyaBig smileBig smileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

there r many families in India who adopt n raise kids inspite of having  kids of their own

arunima dis is 4 u buddy..............Hug
very well said.............
to understand all dis every1 should have broader vision.........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

morelarunima_LUIT~~~~tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its not good!! (Page 8)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

morel

morel

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ichha received a new and good life right from when she entered thakur house. what had she not got? love...education...nice clothes...a new house...happiness...a whole family. it was tapu who suffered the most becuase of the jealousy that was never cured.

Wow what an explanation !!! But anyways I dont feel like arguing here. One suggestion though, when you get time, pls do watch Sandra Bullock's "The Blind Side" -- the true story based on a homeless and traumatized boy (Black Boy/African American) who became an All American football player and first round NFL draft pick with the help of a caring woman (White & Rich) and her family.

Edited by morel - 12 August 2010 at 9:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITtiny15_Invincible_

morel

morel

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

jogi is to be blamed for what has happened not because he treated ichcha like his own daughter but as a responsible father jogi should have known that his decisions affect tappasya also tapasya was not yet ready to accept ichcha as her sister.tapasya gave to many hints to jogi and divya that she was insecure but they ignored her feelings.

<div></div>jogi was not wrong in doing his praayschit by giving ichcha all the happiness but indirectly he hurted tapasya a lot which made her feel lonely and unloved

Then why didnt TAPASYA let Ammo & Ichha go (I dont think you remember those episodes)??? Many times, Ammo and Ichhki were ready to leave the haveli. But it was Tapasya who was alone and needed Ichha everytime. (as if "Ichhiki" was a toy to her -- Jab tak man kare khelo, nahin to phek do)

anu rulztiny15_Invincible_

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ROFL it would be a good experiment abhay ji, if u guys were put in this exact same situation. It would show you what we mean.
srk i agree that may b u feel jealousy but only if sum1s parents don't treat them equally. but here jogi gave preference 2 dracula though he also gave luv 2 iccha but his fatherly luv is only 4 dracula but she never understood it. and jogi always tried 2 explain her that he luvs her more but she chose 2 listen 2 her jealousy.
 and jealousy doesn't mean attempting murder, snatching sum1's groom or instigating sum1 2 suicide.DeadDeadDead

and i"ll give e.g from our family. we'd a maid who lived wid us & took care of us means me, my younger sis & bro. we gave her full freedom & sumtimes wen my parents'd gone 2 their work & if any guest came she prepared dem all delicacies on her own & wenever my parents wud cum she told dem abt all & also told dat she prepared gud meal on her own & even kept 4 the family.

now we've a maid who also stayed 4 nite at our place & she also sumtimes call my mother mummybut we never felt  jealousy. and wenever we bring sumthing my mother always said give 2 her 2 & we always do it.and her niece also cums 2 us & my mother always treat her like she treated us in our childhood. as we know that shes treating her fairly & inspite of it we know she also luvs us a lot.

and by the way u always think abt dracula's position but u never put urself in iccha's shoes.plz try 2 follow wat u preach. atleast we r defending or saying wat we ourself practises.

morelanu rulz~~~~

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morel

Originally posted by Prithika_C

jogi is to be blamed for what has happened not because he treated ichcha like his own daughter but as a responsible father jogi should have known that his decisions affect tappasya also tapasya was not yet ready to accept ichcha as her sister.tapasya gave to many hints to jogi and divya that she was insecure but they ignored her feelings.

<div></div>jogi was not wrong in doing his praayschit by giving ichcha all the happiness but indirectly he hurted tapasya a lot which made her feel lonely and unloved

Then why didnt TAPASYA let Ammo & Ichha go (I dont think you remember those episodes)??? Many times, Ammo and Ichhki were ready to leave the haveli. But it was Tapasya who was alone and needed Ichha everytime. (as if "Ichhiki" was a toy to her -- Jab tak man kare khelo, nahin to phek do)
agreed morelClapClap .why didn't she let ammu & iccha let go wen they wanted 2 go.she only needed her 4 her lonliness as a toy. 

@Prithika_C jogi only gave fatherly luv 2 iccha but he always thinks 1st abt dracula.  and wat happen if ur maid's daughter"ll call ur parents mom & dad. u may feel jealousy & i m not pretending i"ll b totally ok wid it in childhhod but wen we bcum adults we knew that its stupidity feeling jealous 4 such a trivial issue!!and i rem that she was never sent 2 hsotel after cuming of iccha but she stayed at hostel bfore iccha came. and it was in the holidays in her hostel wen she 1st saw iccha at her house's backyard & she invited her 2 stay.

and it was dracula who earlier insisted iccha 2 stay & later on 2 call her father papa.and she always calls iccha's mother ammu then why cudn't she 1st stop herself & den asked iccha 2 stop calling jogi as papa.

i think its not abt luv or insecurity but its her narcissisism where she thinks that only shes b'ful & gud at all & oders don't've rite esply iccha.DeadDeadSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

morelanu rulzarunima_LUIT~~~~

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Dear Arunima..i am well aware of the Indian culture and systems!!...i am from Delhi and i am often referred to by our staff as didi or bhabhi!!..and you rightly said its kindness and love which is a two way thing be it with anyone let alone a servants daughter!!....however it is highly unrealistic for a servants daughter to be given the same kind of upbringing as ones own child!!...
omg hav seen  many ppl do it... its realistic for us ....kids r same all over god's gifts to us.....being a thakur's daughter or a servant's daughter ...thats my mindset

i strongly disagree .wen ur parents hav enough ..it is very gud hav they give same kind of upbringing as yr own kid..now wats wrong if ur father has enough to buy ur adopted sister same goodies as u wats the big deal......Jogi was never shown being partial to Ichcha..n ichcha used to work like a maid in the kitchen..wear simple clothes ..unlike the lavish lifestyle n clothes they showed for TapasyaLOL

there r many families in India who adopt n raise kids inspite of having  kids of their own

aru to understand this one has to have a similar generous n kind heart....

morel~~~~tiny15

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

i strongly disagree .wen ur parents hav enough ..it is very gud hav they give same kind of upbringing as yr own kid..now wats wrong if ur father has enough to buy ur adopted sister same goodies as u wats the big deal......Jogi was never shown being partial to Ichcha..n ichcha used to work like a maid in the kitchen..wear simple clothes ..unlike the lavish lifestyle n clothes they showed for TapasyaLOL

aru to understand this one has to have a similar generous n kind heart....

Yes..and the implication here is that i dont have a kind heart!!..right..LOL..only because i made a statement that i dont agree with jogi giving the exact same position to ichha as his own real daughter!!!!.... i am not intrested to argue with you..nor do i feel the need to justify my comment!!!......nor report your comment!!!..as you may not have realised that this is against IF rules to directly put down a member!!!!
But please go on ahead with your arguements......i am out of here!!!..i only happened to have a glance at this comment else God knows how many such comments have been passed in the recent months!!!!......

morel

morel

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

But tell me one thing, kya kabhi aap apni naukrani ki baiti ko itna free karoge ke wo sir pe hi chadh jaye aur aap ko papa kahe!

Its a good thing to show kindness to someone but its tooooooooooo much. its more than enough.

I think if i waz there at tapu's place, i wud also feel insecure....

i again say that its not bad to show kindness and mercy but it is really stupid to let a servant's daughter call u papa!!

wat say?

Ichha kabhi kisi ke bhi sar pe nahin chadhi. Jitna dur tak hum logon ko yaad hai. She was well aware of her "oukad"... always... She never forgot where she came from, She used to wear what Tapasya gave to her as Uttaran, She used to go to her basti school by auto/bus/walk (i never saw her going by car), She used to prepare breakfast for Tapasya every morning, She used to do household chores aswell.. I dont remember when she tried taking Tapasya's position in the Haveli !!! Ichha to kabhi kisi ke sar pe nahin chadhi, lekin Tapasya ne jarur "Insaniyat" bhul gayi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top