its not good!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

roms123

Groupbie

roms123

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
SRKLVR/TappuLVR you are completely blinded by Tappu Love ClapClapClap

Jogi killed icchas dad, then gave her toys , dresses. Wow what a compensation. Jogi should have been sent to jail for a lifetime or hanged , no?
iccha and her mom have been so dedicated to teh Jogi parivaar , more than their nani and pushkar mama and you say iccha got a life and Tappu did all beacuase of jealousy. There is a limit to jealousy and what Tappu is potraying is beyond that. she needs a doctor, she is mental and completely lost it .

Edited by roms123 - 12 August 2010 at 2:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzarunima_LUITcjs369~~~~tiny15rashi85shyams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its not good!! (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Hello everyone!

Im here to say that ppl say that taps shud not do like this with iccha. But tell me one thing, kia kabhi aap apni nokrani ki baiti ko itna free kro ge k wo sir pe hi charh jaye aur aap ko papa kahe!

Its a good thing to show kindness to someone but its tooooooooooo much. its more than enough.

I think if i waz there at tapu's place, i wud also feel insecure....

i again say that its not bad to show kindness and mercy but it is really stupid to let a servant's daughter call u papa!!

ow really bcoz Shockedshe is a servant's daughter .she is not on a level as a human being..u cannot shower a kid with parental affection coz she is a servant girl

wat say?

well in indian culture ..specially in villages .......at lest in east India..young servants use to call their masters n their wives as Babuji..Pitaji n maji .even many servants used to call my Granpa as father as reverence

it is used to show to others that u consider young servants as almost yr sons n daughters..n love them

typical mindset of veeya fan Thumbs Down..such a laughable topic LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.......quality of the forum has degraded

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 August 2010 at 2:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_roycjs369_Invincible_~~~~tiny15

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Dear Arunima..i am well aware of the Indian culture and systems!!...i am from Delhi and i am often referred to by our staff as didi or bhabhi!!..and you rightly said its kindness and love which is a two way thing be it with anyone let alone a servants daughter!!....however it is highly unrealistic for a servants daughter to be given the same kind of upbringing as ones own child!!.........but nothing realistic has happened in these like shows..so why crib!!!.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65prachi_poorvi

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Hello everyone!

Im here to say that ppl say that taps shud not do like this with iccha. But tell me one thing, kia kabhi aap apni nokrani ki baiti ko itna free kro ge k wo sir pe hi charh jaye aur aap ko papa kahe!

Its a good thing to show kindness to someone but its tooooooooooo much. its more than enough.

I think if i waz there at tapu's place, i wud also feel insecure....

i again say that its not bad to show kindness and mercy but it is really stupid to let a servant's daughter call u papa!!

ow really bcoz Shockedshe is a servant's daughter .she is not on a level as a human being..u cannot shower a kid with parental affection coz she is a servant girl

wat say?

well in indian culture ..specially in villages .......at lest in east India..young servants use to call their masters n their wives as Babuji..Pitaji n maji .even many servants used to call my Granpa as father as reverence

it is used to show to others that u consider young servants as almost yr sons n daughters..n love them

typical mindset of veeya fan Thumbs Down..such a laughable topic LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.......quality of the forum has degraded

agree with u arunimaClapClap....totally agree...its such a  sad topic ...as i wrote before it shows the mentality...Dead

in bombay tooo as i wrote..there r servants workin for years they call my cousins n elders like didi, badima and all....

by saying this it shows only blood relation means everythion n theres nuthin like humanityDead

payel_roycjs369_Invincible_~~~~tiny15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Dear Arunima..i am well aware of the Indian culture and systems!!...i am from Delhi and i am often referred to by our staff as didi or bhabhi!!..and you rightly said its kindness and love which is a two way thing be it with anyone let alone a servants daughter!!....however it is highly unrealistic for a servants daughter to be given the same kind of upbringing as ones own child!!.........but nothing realistic has happened in these like shows..so why crib!!!.

i beg 2 differ... but in my family there is an upbringing....and none of us kids or cousins have ever felt jealous...!!!!! coz we knw the amount which they have done for the fmly !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369~~~~tiny15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
oh by the wayy pple..........did u read an article in Mid Day few days back

one old parsi couple......died and gave everything all the money n stuff to their servants coz they ahd taken complete care of them for so mnay years and now they cud educate their kid n everything.....

i so loved that..atleast it shows that is humanity!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzarunima_LUITcjs369~~~~tiny15_Invincible_

abhay119

abhay119

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
No Tapu lover ever talk abt the Ichha father loss, but they always see wht Thakur gave to Ichha. will theses comfort compansate a father loss. if Damini wanted she cd send him jail and thn our Tapu Baba cd realise wht is father loss. i think Damini did AHSAN to Jogi and not he. ofcourse jogi greatness tht he realised his fault and doing whtever possible to buy his sin, but once again nothing can compansate the father loss. finally whts the result, Tapu Baba spoiled her own life with Ichha life. no body is happy in this serieal only due to one person. somebody is saying tht Veer was treated well by Dadaji and tht why he came out of jealousy. didnt they notice how much time Jogi tried to explaine Tapu, very lovingly? its depends on how u r taking ealder suggetion. jealousy is common in child, but in tht extent like Tapu is a mental disbalance. and in tht state of mind people is not in position to take anything positively. they need treatment. and thts wht we r recomending for Tapu Baba. but tht was also on certain extend. not her devilness reached in such a point tht she sd be kept away to save the people around her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzcjs369~~~~tiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Dear Arunima..i am well aware of the Indian culture and systems!!...i am from Delhi and i am often referred to by our staff as didi or bhabhi!!..and you rightly said its kindness and love which is a two way thing be it with anyone let alone a servants daughter!!....however it is highly unrealistic for a servants daughter to be given the same kind of upbringing as ones own child!!...
omg hav seen  many ppl do it... its realistic for us ....kids r same all over god's gifts to us.....being a thakur's daughter or a servant's daughter ...thats my mindset
......but nothing realistic has happened in these like shows..so why crib!!!.

i strongly disagree .wen ur parents hav enough ..it is very gud hav they give same kind of upbringing as yr own kid..now wats wrong if ur father has enough to buy ur adopted sister same goodies as u wats the big deal......Jogi was never shown being partial to Ichcha..n ichcha used to work like a maid in the kitchen..wear simple clothes ..unlike the lavish lifestyle n clothes they showed for TapasyaBig smileBig smileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

there r many families in India who adopt n raise kids inspite of having  kids of their own

anu rulzcjs369~~~~tiny15_Invincible_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top