Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

its not good!! (Page 6)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I do not care to explain anymore! ichha has no reason to complain at all! She has been given a new life!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65Aurora.

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
which new life has Icha got now?

Is that the life of a widow u r talkign abt?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz~~~~tiny15

abhay119 Senior Member
abhay119
abhay119

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I do not care to explain anymore! ichha has no reason to complain at all! She has been given a new life!

we dont need ur explaination. keep it to urself. follow the example of Tapu. my best wishes to u.

~~~~tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
ichha received a new and good life right from when she entered thakur house. what had she not got? love...education...nice clothes...a new house...happiness...a whole family. it was tapu who suffered the most becuase of the jealousy that was never cured.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged

ichha received a new and good life right from when she entered thakur house. what had she not got? love...education...nice clothes...a new house...happiness...a whole family. it was tapu who suffered the most becuase of the jealousy that was never cured.

Icha had got everything as u mention.......new clothes, toys, education etc but she never had peace bec this daayan was always standing on top of her head to snatch everything back.
So funny really.....the father gives things and the daughter snatches everything away.
What a gr8 life really LOL

Tappus jealousy is her own creation. No one snatched her things to give it to Icha. she always had better things compared to Icha even then she chose to be jealous and never learnt to be happy with her things.

anu rulz~~~~tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

Icha had got everything as u mention.......new clothes, toys, education etc but she never had peace bec this daayan was always standing on top of her head to snatch everything back.
So funny really.....the father gives things and the daughter snatches everything away.
What a gr8 life really LOL

Tappus jealousy is her own creation. No one snatched her things to give it to Icha. she always had better things compared to Icha even then she chose to be jealous and never learnt to be happy with her things.

tapu never did bad with ichha after the jungle thing...until veeya marriage thing and as for the jealousy..it happens to all children! just see bidaai. the only reason most dont turn like tapu is because its always been controlled at the right time. with tapu it wasnt controlled but fuelled further

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65

prachi_poorvi Goldie
prachi_poorvi
prachi_poorvi

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
It wud be very weird ..
Jogi is shown to be caring bcoz he has a guilty conscience..But Tapu obviously feels bad..and therefore all hatred..on top of that Nani is constantly egging her to do bad things...
Tapasya has become evill....she can do anything to get her wish..she is spoilt..pampered girl..

But I dunno..Most forum members are enraged when some1 supports Taps...

I also dont support Tapu.. BUT her role is really interesting.. for the 1st time in a shoow I like the negative character better.than lead.......I symapthised wid Icha..BUT now i dont...........

Bcoz of tapu s role the show is all intersting......
and am watching it as a show..Not reality..............................

P.S: seem to have deviated from the topic...........

Aurora.SRKLuvr

abhay119 Senior Member
abhay119
abhay119

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
If our Tapu Baba is feeling insecure, being ignored, thn 99% of india turn criminal following Tapu Baba example (people can find reason for being jealous anyway). but thnx god there r very few people who can take example from her. only this can save our country. i think Tapu Baba sd be deported to the other country (may be Australia, USA) theere they will find some caring people, and cure her. anyway its gd to know tht people think tht she is ill and she need treatment. but treatment sd be given keeping away from the society, otherwise it will infect the society.

anu rulz~~~~tiny15

Go to top