Uttaran

its not good!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Ok SRK ji why do u always keep ur self in Tapu's shoes ? Why not c keep ur self in Veer or ichcha or Sid's shoes ?
Did u not say ur angry with Veer as he didn't understand Tapu, Didn't u say Sid is sleazy ? If u put ur self in those people's place also u would have never said so.

So we d viewers knowing the whole situation should comment based on that

Edited by shyams - 12 August 2010 at 12:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakanu rulzcjs369tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its not good!! (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
prithika leave it! we've been explaining for ten months! has anyone ever understood? it really depresses me all this! why is she, just a small girl yet...barely left her teens...why is it SOLELY her fault? can people not understand HOW she became like this? Veer will not see it...everyone is too blinded by what she has commtted which i will admit is very wrong and she will get her punishment but its not SOLELY her fault! but no dear I have no hopes from anyone at all! come back onto VeeYa club...the only place where everyone understands each other truly!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

smarikalove

Groupbie

smarikalove

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

prithika leave it! we've been explaining for ten months! has anyone ever understood? it really depresses me all this! why is she, just a small girl yet...barely left her teens...why is it SOLELY her fault? can people not understand HOW she became like this? Veer will not see it...everyone is too blinded by what she has commtted which i will admit is very wrong and she will get her punishment but its not SOLELY her fault! but no dear I have no hopes from anyone at all! come back onto VeeYa club...the only place where everyone understands each other truly!
ROFL thanks for making my day,nice comedy yaar,i love u srklover

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakshyamstiny15rashi85

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Ok SRK ji why do u always keep ur self in Tapu's shoes ? Why not c keep ur self in Veer or ichcha or Sid's shoes ?
Did u not say ur angry with Veer as he didn't understand Tapu, Didn't u say Sid is sleazy ? If u put ur self in those people's place also u would not have never said so.

shyam ji waise tapu is the first and only character i have ever felt connected with and have been easily able to put myself in their place. As for Sid...ive always said from the start his character is very sleazy but I know tapu did very wrong with the poor guy and up until the money blackmailing his actions were justified! i will then see from ichhas POV! what is it? except for that one jungle thing ichha has got a new life at thakur house bcuz of tapu. she has got a beautiful home, a new family, a top education and the world of luxuries and love. The first major setback in her life was when tapu asked for Veer, then the murder attempt and then the vansh thing. But ichhas fault was also there...for consenting to the shaadi swap and then vansh marriage and I admit that was wrong but ichha is an independent character and is strong has been raised well and can take care of herself. same with veer. hes had a good life until the marriage swap and u even after he could have compromised and made his life good as Im sure Tapu wud have dropped all this had she not been insulted badly by veer and had instead been understood. then fate intervened when vansh fell for ichha and he sacrificed but in all this Ive always felt the greatest pity for vansh and tapu because their childhood was bad and they were not brought up correctly and have suffered all their lives. U dont know the extent of my sympathy for tapu...its too deep to even say!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Jogi is a rich man and by having a heart to accept a servants daughter hes setting a fantastic example to his daughter. Parents shd teach their children good things and thats what Jogi did.

Tappu shdve learnt the good from it and learnt that its really privileged to help those less fortunate.. But she instead chose to learn the evil stuff from nani. Why? If she loved her dad she cudve learnt the good work that he was doing.

Icha never called Jogi papa. She called him papa only during her marriage to Veer time. But tappu was already plotting against her even before that whereas Jogi cared for Tappu more than Icha. It was never equal. He loved Icha bec it was her sheer nature that made her so likable. Tappu cud never equal Icha in goodness although both had similar upbringing. And Icha never forgot that she was the maids daughter and always behaved like that only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulztiny15shyams

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
when u love some1 sooo much more than the guy u going to marrry u even dont mind handlin over the eprson to ur best friend/sister..... thats called LOVE!!!love is not stealin or snatching happiness its giving

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

Jogi is a rich man and by having a heart to accept a servants daughter hes setting a fantastic example to his daughter. Parents shd teach their children good things and thats what Jogi did.

Tappu shdve learnt the good from it and learnt that its really privileged to help those less fortunate.. But she instead chose to learn the evil stuff from nani. Why? If she loved her dad she cudve learnt the good work that he was doing.

Icha never called Jogi papa. She called him papa only during her marriage to Veer time. But tappu was already plotting against her even before that whereas Jogi cared for Tappu more than Icha. It was never equal. He loved Icha bec it was her sheer nature that made her so likable. Tappu cud never equal Icha in goodness although both had similar upbringing. And Icha never forgot that she was the maids daughter and always behaved like that only.

ji tapu was jogi's responsibility! when he KNEW nani was doing this to her...why did he never try to stop it? A seven year old child will always choose to believe that which comes from the person they think loves them the most! can u not imagine tapu alone and feeling vulnerable and jealous and nani comes and instigates her and shows love and concern and solace to her...and u think tapu would think shes wrong? areyy! we have already seen how one becomes bebas to their emotions in vulnerability! we saw it on veeya consummaton with veer! tapu has listened to nani all her life cos nani convinced her from a very young age that she would always be right and jogi only said in favour of ichha! are we not currently seeing on bidaai...tamanna's jealousy? its normal! the difference is that khushi is tamannas sister and she still feels like this! so why cant tapu? the only reason that tapu's jealousy has become an obsessional hatred is because of nani's ten year long instigation and jogi never realising what tapu was going through!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65Aurora.

abhay119

abhay119

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
strange logic again and again and thts only to justify a jealousy creature. the topic starter even blame Jogi to allow Ichha call PAPA becoz she is daughter of Naukarani and its heart Tapu the Gr8. wht fi Tapu is calling Damini AMMO. doesnt it heart Ichha? dosnt she felt offended? whn Jogi treated well to Ichha, Tapu felt sharing her part og love and it make her jealous and wht whn Damini gave preferences Tapu more thn Ichha and always tried to make her happy. didnt it gave reason to Ichha to feel insecure. no only becoz she is daughter of Naukarani? in fact Tapu only jealous not becoz Jogi treated Ichha like daugher, but she even jealous whn Ichha did well in school, whn she got more friends and liked by everybody. But people here wants tht whole world sd run to satisfy Tapu the gr8. no body sd love anybody except her, no body sd perform better thn her, becoz it make her jealous. istead of criticizing such jalousy CREATURE, they r criticizing those who r giving an example to the society for betterment. somebody is saying tht Jogi sd hv treated Tapu betterway. if they hd watch the show unbiased they wd hv see tht he hd tried so manytime tht they her her so much and she sd not feel insecure. Tapu's gr8 diolouge "I M TAPASYA THAKUR" show itself tht she felt proud of being Jogi's daughter. where is isecurity. only mistake of Jogi is tht he sd hv sent her mental asylum instead of hostel. if somebody is feeling connected to the Tapu, it doesnt give her license to do crime. Jogi is guilty becoz he didnt fulfill her all demand. Ichha is guilty becoz she fulfilled her all Demand. Veer is guilty becoz he is not accept a marriage which was based on cheating (can these Tapu defender accept if they will come to know on the suhagrat tht they r married to the person whom they hate? if they can do i can understand their justification). so every body is guilty, except our bholi bhali Tapu. in sort, the world sd be move around Tapu Baba, nothing sd be done which our tunki Baba doent like. such creature r more harmfull for society, a devil in disguise of angel. if u know the devil u can fight against her but like Tapu which is Bahar se sweet and andar se poision, u cant fight. such creature sd be kept away from society.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzcjs369tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top