Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by shyams

Even if jogi was to be blamed, Tapu should have hated him but she conveniently chose to blame ichcha for all that jogi did for no fault of her (ichcha). After all ichcha was also a kid that time even younger then Tapu.

Tapu could have also spoken to her father after becoming adult if she really cared for but no she didn't as she thought it is easy to blame ichcha for any problem Tapu gets in her life.
Didn't Tapu said to Vansh that she has never doubted Ichcha's sachyi ? So she knew ichcha has been always right
i agree ichcha was not at fault but tapu blamed ichcha because she felt ichcha had taken her father away from her .she felt jogi loved only ichcha and not her.
tapu did try to tell jogi that she did'nt like ichcha being treated as her sister but instead of making tapu understand he sent her to the hostel which was wrong.

So again Jogi's fault to send Tapu to Hostel but Tapu blamed ichcha, Why ? They have never shown any scene where ichcha asked Jogi to treat her like his daughter (Tapu) and in fact she has always given preferance to Tapu. Even ichcha's cloths used to be purchased by Tapu but Tapu just chose to blame ichcha for everything bad happening in her life.
Did she ever say I hate by father because he treats ichcha as his daughter  ? No

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its not good!! (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

jogi is to be blamed for what has happened not because he treated ichcha like his own daughter but as a responsible father jogi should have known that his decisions affect tappasya also tapasya was not yet ready to accept ichcha as her sister.tapasya gave to many hints to jogi and divya that she was insecure but they ignored her feelings.

jogi was not wrong in doing his praayschit by giving ichcha all the happiness but indirectly he hurted tapasya a lot which made her feel lonely and unloved

jogi did that coz he was responsible for her fathers death.... by doing somehting nice 4 the family he only helped them so that god wud punish him not his like daughter who is jus committing more n more crimes....
and did he neevr treat tapasya as his own kid???  atleats it showed there is still somethign human left in him  a good part of him still exists...
n if taapsya hated her so much u dont go n start plotting n killing pple!!!!!Angry
i repeating myself wanted to help ammu and ichcha and thats good.but if you remember before the leap when they started showing tapu getting insecure there were many scenes in which jogi ignored tapasya one of them was when he was teaching ichcha to recite an english poem he forgot to check tapu's homework.tapu was very upset about this if jogi was busy with ichcha  he could have told divya to help tapu out.such small incidents made tapu feel that jogi loves ichcha more than her.
when tapu left ichcha alone in the jungle jogi did a wrong thing by sending her to the hostel because it made tapasya hate ichcha all the more there wre better ways to punish tapu and make her realise her mistake .he told tapu hum aapko maaf karte hain par aap hostel jaaengi instead he should have scolded her and told her where she went wrong.
u know what when a child is feeling that she is being ignored the best thing parents can do is hug her and make her feel that they are always there for her no matter what happpens.after scoliding tapu he should have spoke to her,hugged her and made her understand that his love for tapu will remain the same  even if iccha he treats iccha as his own daughter.things would have been much better then.

so for this she wnats 2 kill ichcha????????????Confused
she has been hating ichcha since ten long years,so she attempted to kill her.but it was completly wrong and she will be punished for that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakshyamstiny15rashi85

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged

jogi is to be blamed for what has happened not because he treated ichcha like his own daughter but as a responsible father jogi should have known that his decisions affect tappasya also tapasya was not yet ready to accept ichcha as her sister.tapasya gave to many hints to jogi and divya that she was insecure but they ignored her feelings.

jogi was not wrong in doing his praayschit by giving ichcha all the happiness but indirectly he hurted tapasya a lot which made her feel lonely and unloved

jogi did that coz he was responsible for her fathers death.... by doing somehting nice 4 the family he only helped them so that god wud punish him not his like daughter who is jus committing more n more crimes....
and did he neevr treat tapasya as his own kid???  atleats it showed there is still somethign human left in him  a good part of him still exists...
n if taapsya hated her so much u dont go n start plotting n killing pple!!!!!Angry
i repeating myself wanted to help ammu and ichcha and thats good.but if you remember before the leap when they started showing tapu getting insecure there were many scenes in which jogi ignored tapasya one of them was when he was teaching ichcha to recite an english poem he forgot to check tapu's homework.tapu was very upset about this if jogi was busy with ichcha  he could have told divya to help tapu out.such small incidents made tapu feel that jogi loves ichcha more than her.
when tapu left ichcha alone in the jungle jogi did a wrong thing by sending her to the hostel because it made tapasya hate ichcha all the more there wre better ways to punish tapu and make her realise her mistake .he told tapu hum aapko maaf karte hain par aap hostel jaaengi instead he should have scolded her and told her where she went wrong.
u know what when a child is feeling that she is being ignored the best thing parents can do is hug her and make her feel that they are always there for her no matter what happpens.after scoliding tapu he should have spoke to her,hugged her and made her understand that his love for tapu will remain the same  even if iccha he treats iccha as his own daughter.things would have been much better then.

so for this she wnats 2 kill ichcha????????????Confused
she has been hating ichcha since ten long years,so she attempted to kill her.but it was completly wrong and she will be punished for that

now i likee this...seee..this is what i calll true fan Tongue

tiny15SRKLuvr

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Even if jogi was to be blamed, Tapu should have hated him but she conveniently chose to blame ichcha for all that jogi did for no fault of her (ichcha). After all ichcha was also a kid that time even younger then Tapu.

Tapu could have also spoken to her father after becoming adult if she really cared for but no she didn't as she thought it is easy to blame ichcha for any problem Tapu gets in her life.
Didn't Tapu said to Vansh that she has never doubted Ichcha's sachyi ? So she knew ichcha has been always right
i agree ichcha was not at fault but tapu blamed ichcha because she felt ichcha had taken her father away from her .she felt jogi loved only ichcha and not her.
tapu did try to tell jogi that she did'nt like ichcha being treated as her sister but instead of making tapu understand he sent her to the hostel which was wrong.

So again Jogi's fault to send Tapu to Hostel but Tapu blamed ichcha, Why ? They have never shown any scene where ichcha asked Jogi to treat her like his daughter (Tapu) and in fact she has always given preferance to Tapu. Even ichcha's cloths used to be purchased by Tapu but Tapu just chose to blame ichcha for everything bad happening in her life.
Did she ever say I hate by father because he treats ichcha as his daughter  ? No

its simple ji tapu thinks jogi loves ichcha more than her she feels after ichhcha entered their lives her relationship with her father is not the same.she feels ichcha snatched her parents from her so she hates her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
So that's what I said Tapu conveniently chose to blame ichcha for no fault of her. Infact not just with Jogi, but for other too if u take Veer, it was Veer who fell for Ichcha but Tapu thought Ichcha want to snatch him.

Edited by shyams - 12 August 2010 at 12:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakanu rulzcjs369tiny15rashi85

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
my dear prithika im proud of u my dear but why are we explaining? I suppose because we are yet teenagers we can understand tapu's situation. These people commonly forget the nani factor. Put urself in tapu's place people and see! Try to feel what she must have felt! Where did this obessional hatred come from? Where did this underdeveloped and immature mind of Tapasya's come from? Its come from ten long years of hatred that started out as normal jealousy but firstly jogi's fault for not recognising this in his daughter and trying to help her and then nani's fault for instigating and manipulating the seven year old child who was feeling lonely and unloved.

zainabkazmi65Aurora.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged

So that's what I said Tapu conveniently chose to blame ichcha for no fault of her. Infact not just with Jogi, but for other too if u take Veer, it was Veer who fell for Ichcha but Tapu thought Ichcha want to snatch him.

yes shyam ji she is not consciously thinking all this but her mind is not quite right. ive seen it from day one with her! she has not been brought up in the right way! For her state of mind her parents and nani are to blame! elders are supposed to form the children's minds but these traits tapu has...the fact that she lives in her own fantasies and ideals...she cannot see the truth...her mind is warped...she deludes herself into believing things that simply arent true or she just cannot see them! all this is not the mind of a well brought up child. her mind is still underdeveloped and has been dangerously messed up! and this is where the parents role comes in! how did jogi and divya allow this to happen? did they never notice what was going on? theres no doubt here their parenting skills have gone wrong!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65Aurora.arunima_LUIT

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged

i don't need to explain again.for once put yourself in tapu's place ji then u'll understand why she hates ichcha so much.Smile

zainabkazmi65SRKLuvr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top