Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashnanda

Originally posted by cjs369

Its very sad that people feel servants kids are not good enough to be allowed to call you papa....Ouch

First of all just because Amu is a servant in Jogi's house ...does it make her any less human... there is something called dignity of labour.....atleast she is working to take care of herself n her child.... n not begging .. or robbing others or her own like taps ...  ClapClapClapClapClap

and is one trying to say that ichcha shud not be allowed to call jogi papa only because she is the maids daughter... n if she was some well to do persons daughter n the father was accidently killed by jogi then she is in a better position to be allowed to call him papa ....

It is Jogi's goodness that he was generous enough to care for this little child just as his own..... and it was that little Ichcha's goodness that endeared her to one n all she came in contact with...
blaming someone else for ones own inadequacy is the easiest way to justify all our sinful deeds

... on the contrary if tapasya had learnt this wonderful behaviour from jogi n learnt to love and be compassioate to others she wud have got all the love in this world from everyone around her which she is otherwise taking by scheming n plotting n grabbing .....
Clap

very welll said...its very true ...such pple who think difference in classes create all sorts of fights in this country...every1 is human every1 is god given its ur destiny where r u...eg so many actors also  were just bus conductors or normal pple n luk where they reachjed now...
when ur in the house for so many years u consider them as ur own...even if u keep a dig in 1 mnth ur dog bcums ur own   this is a human...neway what has ichcha not done for them in return??? wen im saying this its still sick coz u dont have 2 do nething in return for everything but still ichcha respected that...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakanu rulzcjs369tiny15-Maha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its not good!! (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhay119

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ROFL it would be a good experiment abhay ji, if u guys were put in this exact same situation. It would show you what we mean.

if u dont know who is in which situation dont comment. u cant think anything above ur Tapu and everything move around her. may be in ur imagination its not possible but my real experience can understand it very much. in my own home my naukar was treated as uncle and his son was cared by my family like ours, even we hd no any obligation to thm. here Jogi was doing his Prayashchit, so ofcourse he hs to do even more. nothing cd compansate a father loss. so if u cant understand it and cant think above ur Tapu thn its ur problem. i will not wast my time to argue with u.

ClapClapClap
abhay  hate wen pple dun knw bt families they jus talk...even i jus gave an example coz i saw this mentality!!

also another eg in my plce..there is this lady now..wen i was born she was 18 years...and she was working with us since she was 12... she has taken care of me everything..and till date she is with us... she calls my mom didi  ..n my maasi badi didi...n we trust her so much there is full freedom....but she has nevr misused it.. we knw how imp they r... till date none of us or my cousins have felt insecure coz the amount of love they have given us!!!!

and in cas eof ichcha  if he was responsible for her fatehr smurder atleats he is doin somethin so that god will forgiove him..what is this witch doing...more n more crimes only!!!!Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakanu rulztiny15

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

jogi is to be blamed for what has happened not because he treated ichcha like his own daughter but as a responsible father jogi should have known that his decisions affect tappasya also tapasya was not yet ready to accept ichcha as her sister.tapasya gave to many hints to jogi and divya that she was insecure but they ignored her feelings.

jogi was not wrong in doing his praayschit by giving ichcha all the happiness but indirectly he hurted tapasya a lot which made her feel lonely and unloved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

jogi is to be blamed for what has happened not because he treated ichcha like his own daughter but as a responsible father jogi should have known that his decisions affect tappasya also tapasya was not yet ready to accept ichcha as her sister.tapasya gave to many hints to jogi and divya that she was insecure but they ignored her feelings.

jogi was not wrong in doing his praayschit by giving ichcha all the happiness but indirectly he hurted tapasya a lot which made her feel lonely and unloved

jogi did that coz he was responsible for her fathers death.... by doing somehting nice 4 the family he only helped them so that god wud punish him not his like daughter who is jus committing more n more crimes....
and did he neevr treat tapasya as his own kid???  atleats it showed there is still somethign human left in him  a good part of him still exists...
n if taapsya hated her so much u dont go n start plotting n killing pple!!!!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fast traktiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Even if jogi was to be blamed, Tapu should have hated him but she conveniently chose to blame ichcha for all that jogi did for no fault of her (ichcha). After all ichcha was also a kid that time even younger then Tapu.

Tapu could have also spoken to her father after becoming adult if she really cared for but no she didn't as she thought it is easy to blame ichcha for any problem Tapu gets in her life.
Didn't Tapu said to Vansh that she has never doubted Ichcha's sachyi ? So she knew ichcha has been always right

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakanu rulzcjs369tiny15rashi85

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

jogi did that coz he was responsible for her fathers death.... by doing somehting nice 4 the family he only helped them so that god wud punish him not his like daughter who is jus committing more n more crimes....
and did he neevr treat tapasya as his own kid???  atleats it showed there is still somethign human left in him  a good part of him still exists...
n if taapsya hated her so much u dont go n start plotting n killing pple!!!!!Angry
i repeating myself wanted to help ammu and ichcha and thats good.but if you remember before the leap when they started showing tapu getting insecure there were many scenes in which jogi ignored tapasya one of them was when he was teaching ichcha to recite an english poem he forgot to check tapu's homework.tapu was very upset about this if jogi was busy with ichcha  he could have told divya to help tapu out.such small incidents made tapu feel that jogi loves ichcha more than her.
when tapu left ichcha alone in the jungle jogi did a wrong thing by sending her to the hostel because it made tapasya hate ichcha all the more there wre better ways to punish tapu and make her realise her mistake .he told tapu hum aapko maaf karte hain par aap hostel jaaengi instead he should have scolded her and told her where she went wrong.
u know what when a child is feeling that she is being ignored the best thing parents can do is hug her and make her feel that they are always there for her no matter what happpens.after scoliding tapu he should have spoke to her,hugged her and made her understand that his love for tapu will remain the same  even if iccha he treats iccha as his own daughter.things would have been much better then.

SRKLuvr

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Even if jogi was to be blamed, Tapu should have hated him but she conveniently chose to blame ichcha for all that jogi did for no fault of her (ichcha). After all ichcha was also a kid that time even younger then Tapu.

Tapu could have also spoken to her father after becoming adult if she really cared for but no she didn't as she thought it is easy to blame ichcha for any problem Tapu gets in her life.
Didn't Tapu said to Vansh that she has never doubted Ichcha's sachyi ? So she knew ichcha has been always right
i agree ichcha was not at fault but tapu blamed ichcha because she felt ichcha had taken her father away from her .she felt jogi loved only ichcha and not her.
tapu did try to tell jogi that she did'nt like ichcha being treated as her sister but instead of making tapu understand he sent her to the hostel which was wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65shyams

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rashi85

i repeating myself wanted to help ammu and ichcha and thats good.but if you remember before the leap when they started showing tapu getting insecure there were many scenes in which jogi ignored tapasya one of them was when he was teaching ichcha to recite an english poem he forgot to check tapu's homework.tapu was very upset about this if jogi was busy with ichcha  he could have told divya to help tapu out.such small incidents made tapu feel that jogi loves ichcha more than her.
when tapu left ichcha alone in the jungle jogi did a wrong thing by sending her to the hostel because it made tapasya hate ichcha all the more there wre better ways to punish tapu and make her realise her mistake .he told tapu hum aapko maaf karte hain par aap hostel jaaengi instead he should have scolded her and told her where she went wrong.
u know what when a child is feeling that she is being ignored the best thing parents can do is hug her and make her feel that they are always there for her no matter what happpens.after scoliding tapu he should have spoke to her,hugged her and made her understand that his love for tapu will remain the same  even if iccha he treats iccha as his own daughter.things would have been much better then.

so for this she wnats 2 kill ichcha????????????Confused

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top