Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

abhay119

abhay119

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ROFL it would be a good experiment abhay ji, if u guys were put in this exact same situation. It would show you what we mean.

if u dont know who is in which situation dont comment. u cant think anything above ur Tapu and everything move around her. may be in ur imagination its not possible but my real experience can understand it very much. in my own home my naukar was treated as uncle and his son was cared by my family like ours, even we hd no any obligation to thm. here Jogi was doing his Prayashchit, so ofcourse he hs to do even more. nothing cd compansate a father loss. so if u cant understand it and cant think above ur Tapu thn its ur problem. i will not wast my time to argue with u.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakanu rulz~~~~tiny15-Maha-shivani9rashi85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its not good!! (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhay119

ROFL it would be a good experiment abhay ji, if u guys were put in this exact same situation. It would show you what we mean.

if u dont know who is in which situation dont comment. u cant think anything above ur Tapu and everything move around her. may be in ur imagination its not possible but my real experience can understand it very much. in my own home my naukar was treated as uncle and his son was cared by my family like ours, even we hd no any obligation to thm. here Jogi was doing his Prayashchit, so ofcourse he hs to do even more. nothing cd compansate a father loss. so if u cant understand it and cant think above ur Tapu thn its ur problem. i will not wast my time to argue with u.

prayaschit? areyy it is in this prayaschit only that he has indirectly destroyed his own daughter's life! yeh bhala koi prayaschit hota hai? not understanding anything u bring another girl home and start treating her as your daughter...I know exactly tapu's pain and can pnly hope one day she gets over it!

abhay119

abhay119

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

prayaschit? areyy it is in this prayaschit only that he has indirectly destroyed his own daughter's life! yeh bhala koi prayaschit hota hai? not understanding anything u bring another girl home and start treating her as your daughter...I know exactly tapu's pain and can pnly hope one day she gets over it!

NO COMMENTS.keep hoping

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fast traktiny15-Maha-shivani9

akashnanda

akashnanda

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

first u put yourself in iccha's place maam ur poor baby has completely destroyed her life bcoz she(iccha) called her (tapasya) father papa & she got love from him.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakanu rulztiny15

akashnanda

akashnanda

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

pyar share karne se badta hai. jogi didnt share his love b/w the two he gave ur poor baby her part of love. insecurity????? iccha's mother also loved tappu(which means wrong in our language) but iccha was not jealous on her....

fast trakanu rulztiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Its very sad that people feel servants kids are not good enough to be allowed to call you papa....Ouch

First of all just because Amu is a servant in Jogi's house ...does it make her any less human... there is something called dignity of labour.....atleast she is working to take care of herself n her child....  n not begging .. or robbing others or her own like taps ...

and is one  trying to say that ichcha shud not be allowed to call jogi papa only because she is the maids daughter... n if she was some well to do persons daughter n the father was accidently killed by jogi then she is in a better position to be allowed to call him papa ....

It is Jogi's goodness that he was generous enough to care for this little child just as his own..... and it was that little Ichcha's goodness that endeared her to one n all she came in contact with...
blaming someone else for ones own inadequacy is the easiest way to justify all our sinful deeds

... on the contrary if tapasya had learnt this wonderful behaviour from jogi n learnt to love and be compassioate to others she wud have got all the love in this world from everyone around her which she is otherwise taking by scheming n plotting  n grabbing .....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

morelakashnandafast trakanu rulzarunima_LUITtiny15-Maha-shyams

akashnanda

akashnanda

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Its very sad that people feel servants kids are not good enough to be allowed to call you papa....Ouch

First of all just because Amu is a servant in Jogi's house ...does it make her any less human... there is something called dignity of labour.....atleast she is working to take care of herself n her child.... n not begging .. or robbing others or her own like taps ...

and is one trying to say that ichcha shud not be allowed to call jogi papa only because she is the maids daughter... n if she was some well to do persons daughter n the father was accidently killed by jogi then she is in a better position to be allowed to call him papa ....

It is Jogi's goodness that he was generous enough to care for this little child just as his own..... and it was that little Ichcha's goodness that endeared her to one n all she came in contact with...
blaming someone else for ones own inadequacy is the easiest way to justify all our sinful deeds

... on the contrary if tapasya had learnt this wonderful behaviour from jogi n learnt to love and be compassioate to others she wud have got all the love in this world from everyone around her which she is otherwise taking by scheming n plotting n grabbing .....
Clap

cjs369rashi85tiny15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
masoooma.... Feelings insecure is different and doing  such horrible things  like breakign a relation, trying to kill some1 is different ..would u do that??

and there r pple who r veyr nice...at my place back in india..my maasi has  a maid....she has has got her admission in a school so that she can study and  she calls her badima...she has a mother but no father..there r pple in the world who r very nice..u dont need a reason 2 do this in return to them!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakanu rulztiny15shyams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top