Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

none is born evil ...... we are all a product of our childhood experiences .... i think thats what srklvr is trying to say ....... that the blame needs to be shared and largely by her parents ........

the same way vansh grew up to be a drug addict despite having a loving family .... he too wanted to kill ichcha based on insecurity and jealousy .... tapasya may have planted the seed of doubt but she wasn't the one to hand him the gun he was going to kill ichcha and veer with ........ for god sake, he used to fantasize about her murder ! .... more than a little sick, don't you think ?

ofcourse tapasya is mental in her hatred ..... but her parents should have realised that their noble deed was hurting their daughter the most ..... to all the people who said that they have/know maids who were treated like family but were never jealous - thats exactly the point ... you were confident and secure in your parents love and could see the goodness in the gesture .... tapasya couldn't ....... and her parents knew that she was insecure but did nothing to make her feel safe and loved
..... they "said" they loved her but in their "actions" she felt otherwise

and ofcourse tapasya will not blame jogi but transfer all her hatred to ichcha .... its the same reason why women blame the other women rather than their husbands in an affair ..... its easier to (irrationally) blame the other person than the person you love ......

.................. but in the end, nothing justifies murder ........ so, this debate is slightly pointless ........

i'm liking tapasya ... she is fun to watch ..... she is part psychotic, part a little girl who just wants unconditional love .....

vansh was so amazing .... his mood swings were just so entertaining

ichcha and veer have the regular hindi soap goody goody, boring, dormat-ish hero heroines .....

uttaran desperately needs more captivating characters .... bec ichcha/veer are enough to put one to sleep ... and dadi is just plain irritating ...... and i have deviated from the topic ..... but lets get some smart, witty people on the show ....
i agree that none is born evil but its also a truth that jogi & divya r not at faultSmileSmile.

and wheras vansh's condition is concerned though he got luv but he was provocated by sum men at the age of 11-12 yrs. 2 try drugs & at this age all kids esply boys r more prone 2 take challenges. so he took their provocation as challenge & bcum drug addict & here u can  put blame on his parents 2 sum extent that they didn't see him falling in bad co.and after bcuming drug addict wat his parents did they simply locked him in the room 4 13 yrs. SleepySleepy

so the prsn who'd been locked for 13 yrs, hadn't seen daylight& deprived of all luxuries & luv is expected 2 've bcum insecure & jealous as drug addicts've this tendency but once they get rid of drugs 4ever they bcum normal though remain a bit more senstive than oders.but u can't call him evil & equating vansh's conditions wid draculas is not true & no sane prsn"ll side wid her & even whosoever i talked abt her ckt all abused her & no1 defended her & put blame on her parents.

taps did know abt vansh's tendency as i rem the epi where veer told abt vansh's condition 2 taps at delhi & she felt bad & taunted veer .DeadDead then veer'd told her that if sum1's life is in danger then i can't sit  here 4 our selfishness & doing nothing. Clapso u can't say she was not aware of vansh's tendencies 2 kill iccha or sum oder prsn.

and abt taps insecurity then jogi did try 2 make sure 2 understand her but she took it as punishment. i'd also been sent 2 hostel by my father & i was not in favour of it 2 but my dad just like jogi told me that 1 of my frnds was also going so i shud go & learn .and wen i was in 8th then my father urged me 2 give name 4 going 2 maharashtra as its policy of navodayas that ssum students were sent 2 oder navodayas of difft states so that 2 understand their culture & induce harmony among dem. and wen i asked my father that then u 've 2 cum 2 meet me there & it wud cost u v.much but my dad said that don't worry we wud cum nomatter how much cost it took & i shudn't worry abt it. although school didn't put my name as they don't want 2 send their class toppers outside as it wud'd bad effect on school results. but i m happy that my father sent me 2 hostel bcoz i learnt 2 b independent & adusting also. ClapClap
  so her parents 2 consloed her like my dad did 2 me but i didn't take it as diff in saying & action. and i cud'd took it like her bcoz none of my siblings lived in the hostel till 12th. my sis went 2 hostel wen she got selected in the MBBs course & my bro after graduation wen got admission in MBA.  

but i agree that this -ve ckt is making it interesting 2 but yaar so much of -vity & winning of evil is really a putoff. and just bcoz of it i missed sum of earlier epi of UT wen  child taps bcum -ve & didn't understand her parents or iccha.its really irritating.DeadSleepyAngryDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its not good!! (Page 10)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top