Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

Im here to say that ppl say that taps shud not do like this with iccha. But tell me one thing, kia kabhi aap apni nokrani ki baiti ko itna free kro ge k wo sir pe hi charh jaye aur aap ko papa kahe!

Its a good thing to show kindness to someone but its tooooooooooo much. its more than enough.

I think if i waz there at tapu's place, i wud also feel insecure....

i again say that its not bad to show kindness and mercy but it is really stupid to let a servant's daughter call u papa!!

wat say?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyazainabkazmi65ksgstar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its not good!!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
so no one wants to reply!!
ok!

VeeYa FOREVA <3

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Hello everyone!

Im here to say that ppl say that taps shud not do like this with iccha. But tell me one thing, kia kabhi aap apni nokrani ki baiti ko itna free kro ge k wo sir pe hi charh jaye aur aap ko papa kahe!

Its a good thing to show kindness to someone but its tooooooooooo much. its more than enough.

i again say that its not bad to show kindness and mercy but it is really stupid to let a servant's daughter call u papa!!

wat say?
but dats not iccha's fault.............

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23fast trakpayel_roy~~~~tiny15shivani9-AquaMermaiden-

kvgmatri

kvgmatri

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hi Masooma,

Totally agree with you!
Jogi and his wife should have a heart to heart talk with Tapu when they brought Ichcha and also made sure that she does not feel left out thereafter. One has to be very careful with the feelings of kids.

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Hello everyone!

wat say?
but dats not iccha's fault.............
yeah i agree wid pooja ji thats not ichcha's fault,, its her fate that she is loved by everyone except the one who is jealous of ichcha...... thats taps nature due to which no one loves her.............

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakcjs369shyams~~~~tiny15shivani9

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I agree...Jogi ichha equation is absolutely uncalled for!!!.......how can she call him papa...and how has jogi just made the servants daughter his own!!!........i am not able to digest this !!..i am certainly not finding excuses for tapasyas past conduct....but i am sorry  a servants daughter getting an equal if not higher regard from jogi thakur is ridiculous!!!......no doubt ichha is a very nice girl..but how the hell can jogi thakur make her the daughter...even if he killed ichhas father by mistake..that was an accident..he could have just supported her through and through...its weird! the whole thing!!..but then these soaps will go to any level to create a dramatic story line........according to me its jogi who is the bigger culprit for tapasya landing up where she is today!!!..much more than nani even...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAurora.SRKLuvr

abhay119

abhay119

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
you r forgetting the the main reason why Jogi started caring Ichha as his daughter, if u hd watched it from start. it was some prayashchit from Jogi side as he killed Ichha's father. u r against treating Ichha as daughter becoz she is servent daughter. but why u r not mentioning tht Ichha hs lost her father due to Jogi. and wht if Jogi is caring just to compansate which Ichha lost due to him. or u r thinking tht it dosent matter if she lost her father becoz she is naukarani. its Jogi's greatness tht he understand the loss which Ichha suffered due to him. instead of giving credit him we r critisizing him. and thts only becoz its heart Tapu Baba. wht a aristrocratic view. u sd also not forget tht Tapu herself wanted Ichha to live with her becoz she was feeling lonely and no one was play with her. but due to her cuteness whn Ichha got attention of everybody, she started being jealous. she just treated ichha as her toys and whn tht toys built her own identities its heart her. u r not blaming Tapu for her jealousy but u r blaming Jogi who was doing just wht a kind person sd do, and Ichha who never forgot her place, and always helped Dump Tapu.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23payel_royfast trakanu rulznep3tiny15-Maha-shivani9-AquaMermaiden-

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
ROFL it would be a good experiment abhay ji, if u guys were put in this exact same situation. It would show you what we mean.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top