Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wasn't Gehna 17 or 18 when she got married. I believe she was a year older then Sugna who was like 16 but apparently (magically) turned 18 the day after she got pregnant. So technically Gehna should be around 23 and Sugna around 21-22.

But Nandu getting married is too much, I mean seriously, Anandi and Jagya were 8, but Nandu is 5 which is like OMG.

Another blooper I noticed was the last time Anandi and Jagya celebrated their Anniversary (little ones) and everyone was like this is your 2nd anni together at Jagya's house. But didn't Anandi go to her sasra recently after she got married like a few months (at the most). So it should have been their 5th anni together.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no she went 2 years later. ( it was few episodes for BV)
and it was their 2n Aniversery after she moved in .. ..
lol

They have been married I think for 10 years now.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yup u r right suchi.
The 2nd marriage of jag took place on  jag and anandi's 5th anniversary.Anandi told phooli "main badi hogayi hoon,meri saadi ko paanch saal pure  ho gaye"
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and i have another doubt....how much older exactly is Jagya to Anandi...i.e. what is the age gap between the two?

as i said earlier, i dont watch it regularly...just on and off....so am not sure...but as per my understanding, i think he is 1-2 years older to her and so must be around 20 (maximum)...

so the makers have tried to put across the message that the appropriate age for girls for matrimony is 18 (though i feel they have failed miserably in that too..but still....), but what about the legal age of the groom, which as per the Indian Law should be at least 21 years.....i know they have already been married (which was illegal from the beginning), but still, they could have come up with this message too....that the boy should be self-sufficient/be minimum 21 years old before he takes up the responsibility of a "Grihasti"...

here, in this case, leave aside the idea of self-sufficiency, the boy is rather portrayed to be still in school...(as they said, he has gone with his schoolmates to some trekking)........and a boy still in school is shown romancing his beendani......i couldnt digest all that. ..(though the chemistry between the two new actors was worth mentioning...but still)
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice thinking,actually i ve the same thinking.But i am sure that jag is below 21.In the Abhishek Bachan episode the kids told AB that they r 11 ,13,15(anandi,jag,sugna)
 So,i think jag is 20 now.
(not sure in the AB episode whether jag said he is 12 or 13.but definitely he is older than anandi by 1 or 2 years )
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok gehna was 18 when she got married,and plus she had almost two yrs of pregnancy 😆...thn nandu was atleast 6 mths of age when the leap tuk place,and NOW she turns 21?????hilarious....
and wahts wid nandu getting married???i thought gehna had taken sum promises frm basant regarding his education et al.....y oh y this crap??matlab ek balika badi ho gayi to doosri laana essential hai??