Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Yet another child marriage in Balika Vadhu-Article (Page 4)

disha_sen Senior Member
disha_sen
disha_sen

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
nandu n getting married. that poor guy can hardly speak the term "gauna" out properly
cvs have gone bonkers i presume

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

sidw Senior Member

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
regalla Goldie
regalla
regalla

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
hey....this track will be really ridiculous.......chalo agar Child Marriage ka issue bhi liya jaye...but Jagya was much older to him when he got married...isnt it? so now, almost on the threshhold of the next generation, yeh age criteria aur kam kaise ho gaya.......

plus,   i know BV people always make a mess/goof up of the ages of their female characters.....but this seriously is a big one......i have not been watching BV regularly...just manage with the updates and a few episodes now and then....but if Gehna is 21 now, was she 16 at the time of her delivery...and that means she was raped (of course, in matrimony only by Basant before he turned more humane) at the age of 15???

so, what about Sugna...isnt she supposed to be younger than Gehna.....she was 18 before the leap? so her minimum age at present should be 23....

and assuming that Gehna was really 16 at the time of Nandu's birth, and Sugna around 14-15 around Pratap's death and her pregnancy with Varun, did her pregnancy continue for some 2-3-4 years to turn her into a major of 18 years to marry Shyam.......i remember she gave birth to Varun after her vidaai to Shyam's parents.....such a long pregnancy has to enter Guiness Book of World Records then...even if it is in the tellyworld.... ha ha....

and now , Anandi has turned 18, who was 13 before the leap..so how can Gehna be just 21??? this is stupid......... is it really being shown in the serial like this..or the writer of the Article has goofed up with the ages? am not a regular watcher....somebody..please do reply....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by divy609

Shocked What's wrong with them Angry

ale thakuline tum yaha?? LOLLOL

Kya karoon Yaar I just couldn't control Dead Dead Dead
~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~~~~

Shocked What's wrong with them Angry

ale thakuline tum yaha?? LOLLOL

Kya karoon Yaar I just couldn't control Dead Dead Dead

LOL true yaar koi 5 saal ke bacche ki shadi karta hai?? LOLLOL
LOL
pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by regalla

hey....this track will be really ridiculous.......chalo agar Child Marriage ka issue bhi liya jaye...but Jagya was much older to him when he got married...isnt it? so now, almost on the threshhold of the next generation, yeh age criteria aur kam kaise ho gaya.......

plus,   i know BV people always make a mess/goof up of the ages of their female characters.....but this seriously is a big one......i have not been watching BV regularly...just manage with the updates and a few episodes now and then....but if Gehna is 21 now, was she 16 at the time of her delivery...and that means she was raped (of course, in matrimony only by Basant before he turned more humane) at the age of 15???

so, what about Sugna...isnt she supposed to be younger than Gehna.....she was 18 before the leap? so her minimum age at present should be 23....

and assuming that Gehna was really 16 at the time of Nandu's birth, and Sugna around 14-15 around Pratap's death and her pregnancy with Varun, did her pregnancy continue for some 2-3-4 years to turn her into a major of 18 years to marry Shyam.......i remember she gave birth to Varun after her vidaai to Shyam's parents.....such a long pregnancy has to enter Guiness Book of World Records then...even if it is in the tellyworld.... ha ha....

and now , Anandi has turned 18, who was 13 before the leap..so how can Gehna be just 21??? this is stupid......... is it really being shown in the serial like this..or the writer of the Article has goofed up with the ages? am not a regular watcher....somebody..please do reply....
i am guessing the author has made a mistake--neha marda(gehna) actual age is 21,vibha anand( suguna) actual age is 18--their was some article about the actual age of actors and the character they play--new jagya is 23 while his big sis suguna actually is only18..but you are right the CVs make lots of changes in age of character LOL creative licence LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

regallaanu rulz

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by regalla

i am guessing the author has made a mistake--neha marda(gehna) actual age is 21,vibha anand( suguna) actual age is 18--their was some article about the actual age of actors and the character they play--new jagya is 23 while his big sis suguna actually is only18..but you are right the CVs make lots of changes in age of character LOL creative licence LOL

OK here is the thing.. Genha in her sisters marriage .. when they came to spoil it said that she was at least 18 when she got married

So she was 20 when Anandi was sent to maykaa

as of Sughna when that whole second innings of Jagya happend shayam was like... At least Sughna was 18 when we got married.

So sughna was 19 when anandi was sent to maykaa..

So now according to logical calculations

Jagya : ( same age as anandi or one year older = 19-20)

Anandi 18

Sugna: 24

Gehna: 25

=======

regallaanu rulz

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Wink Dont go by logic LOL in the 2nd or 3rd episode dadisa mentioned her husband passed away 4 years ago but later it was made that he had died when when bansanth/bhairav were very small LOL LOL ...there are toooooo many bloopers, according to CVs -"logic gaya bhaad main" LOL LOL

regallaanu rulz

Go to top