CID

MY FAVOURITE SERIAL C.I.D.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

poojakrg

poojakrg

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
    Hy i,m  puja chauhanSmile. CID is my favourite serial. and i like CID team very much .Smile  cid me hume sabse jada Acp dadu ,A bhijeet chachu, Dya bhai bhut he jada acche lagte hai Embarrassed.hume ye serial bhut .................. jada accha lagta hai. hume baas ek baar CID team se milna ha

i  .
                                                                                                                                         THANK YOU

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY FAVOURITE SERIAL C.I.D." in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaama

shaama

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
HI POOJAKRG...WELCOME TO THIS FORUM Big smile I AM ALSO NEW TO THIS FORUM...GUESS WHAT MEMBERS IN HERE ARE SO NICE...I AM SO PROUD TO BE IN HERE Smile

KiyaSparsh789

KiyaSparsh789

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Hi new members of this forum ...... This is me Kiya. Pooja u r MOST WELCOME here.........I joine this forum 2-3 months ago but now alsi I'm newbie here as I sometimes available here once again U R

MOST WELCOME

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojakrg

much .Smile  cid me hume sabse jada Acp dadu ,A bhijeet chachu, Dya bhai bhut he jada acche lagte hai Embarrassed.
i  .
                                                                                                                                         THANK YOU
chho sweet

But don't open separate thead for writing this....u can expressed this in exting thread also...plz go throgh rles and regulations of the forum...n ways walcome to IF Form

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
hi... i like c.i.d. the most. like the whole team but obviously the most favorite is the trio (pradyuman sir, abhi sir n daya sir) and the famous  jodi of course which i have mentioned so many times in the earlier posts. one thing i wanna share that .. my 5 yrs. old niece is also a die hard fan of c.i.d. nd daya sir. Tongue she always says that c.i.d. is better than police Tongue i wanna meet daya n abhi sir n of course want to give her a surprise. agar ho sake to uski baat karwana chahti hun. lets c if its  possible or not? Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top