Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Well there was a silent member who spoke out sometime back, or atleast that is what the user seemed like (don't ask me for username etc). We are clearly told that we are 5% and mean nothing. So all these deadlines are of ZILCH value. AND if the cases are to be aired next week I will not be surprised if the team is in their last leg of outdoor schedule. Such schedules are not planned overnight, the crew must be at work since over a month, looking for locations and taking permissions. Our deadlines are not going to change anything. It's all been done.

Frankly for me it's the TRIO and in that too more importantly DAYA Sir who binds me to this show. I was wavering last year and he got be right back with his Beherupiya act (playing on those emotions again will never result in the same effect). The day even Daya Sir can't hold my attention, I wouldn't even realize that I have move on from CID. The kind of stuff he is getting to do these days, that day might not be too far behind. And since I am not even 0.0001% of the 5% here, I know it makes no difference to FW.

TRPs will be steady, Loyal fans can go to HELL.

Edited by prabha. - 05 August 2010 at 8:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m_kal2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOYAL FANS on the IGNORE LIST (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Prabha. We have already been considered as only 5%, so they will not hear us. I am now feeling tired.

auntyno1

auntyno1

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
But who are the other 95%/ What do they like? Freddy's fooling and Abhijeet's flirting? Can't these be incorporated in good stories, led by ABHI-DAya, ACP's sharp brainwork?
Am ready to compromise somewhat. Till date can't imagine my day without TRIO + Freddy, preferably with Vivek Tasha as well.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

I don't know what it means but they are supposed to be B and C centers. Sorry but I don't want flirting and tomfoolery to return at any cost. It totally takes the dignity away from the show. I can't watch the show with my parents then I cringe and they give me an expression ki "this is your standard and this is what you like?"

Another thing I do not understand wasn't the show running successfully till these angles came along in late 2008. The show was running successfully since 1998 for 10 years now why does the success suddenly depend of these dumb tracks??? These days the success of the show seems to depend on everything except good mysteries, what a shame.

Edited by prabha. - 05 August 2010 at 11:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaani.cidmjhtawesumsoniam_kal2011

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by auntyno1

But who are the other 95%/ What do they like? Freddy's fooling and Abhijeet's flirting? Can't these be incorporated in good stories, led by ABHI-DAya, ACP's sharp brainwork?
Am ready to compromise somewhat. Till date can't imagine my day without TRIO + Freddy, preferably with Vivek Tasha as well.

I have no idea who are these 95%. But surely they have no complain against the recent episodes. That's why nobody listens us.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_kal2011

I have no idea who are these 95%. But surely they have no complain against the recent episodes. That's why nobody listens us.

Or they do not have a platform to voice their opinions. We 5% have but don't matter.

Edited by prabha. - 06 August 2010 at 12:30am

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged

we are raising voice against all the stupidity we are seeing in the CID...but really it will give any positive result...we have did many time but we got only zero result....hey slient memebrs aapako hamse koi problem hein ?Cry

Edited by jiya1 - 06 August 2010 at 12:31am

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya1

we are raising voice against all the stupidity we are seeing in the CID...but really it will give any positive result...we have did many time but we got only zero result....hey slient memebrs aapako hamse koi problem hein ?Cry

jiya di...please stop crying...even cid team will never let you ill. relax and focus on poems.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top