Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelfire_mr

okido... we being so ardent fans of CID, we should launch a talaash for this non-visible person!!! 

ACP - drilabh / prabha
Abhijeet - visrom
Daya - myself (I will not let anyone take this position Wink)
Freddy - bhinder
Vivek -
Tasha - jiya1
Sachin -
Kajal -
I  
Thanks Drilabh....
I really didn't understand the meaning of this...but the line in read without any confusion or hesitation from your side has won me over. Wink Hug

Edited by visrom - 05 August 2010 at 8:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48Shagnika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOYAL FANS on the IGNORE LIST (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
do i know who is d silent member.>>>?

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
well if any member of FW's s here,then my post is 4 her/him:
y dont u listen 2 our pleas...
c.i.d has been the best show of sony......but y do u spoil it.??????????????
v all r frustated by the changes u all r making in d show
(i cant say anymore)

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I am sorry guys for late reply As we all know and Silent member you also must be having an idea that CID has experienced some of the glorious days in the initial years. it continued and has successful successive years but with coming time we see the quality of every episode depreciating. Are you guys taking fans for granted? dont you see our love for the show? All the shows are concerned about the feedback of the fans why is CID lacking in this aspect, what happened to all those mysteries suddenly? why are the stories dragged? what happened to the importance of the trio? What happened to the duo, their moments, the Qualis? Anyways 1 single question from me is does the loyal fans and love is not important to you? what importance does our demands hold to you? Is it ok If we chuck the show due to this increasing deterioration? We are expecting a speedy response to our anger, we want to see it practically and really soon is it possible? will we get it? Or you just dont care for it?

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
OPEN LETTER TO THE SILENT MEMBER

Silent Member. Enough is enough. What are you exactly planning to do? Trps or fans are more important to you? Quality or race with others is important to you? Sony Promotions or the solid proper show- which one matters more? Please answer us NOW, AB, ISSI WAQT. We have stood by the show even when CID became 1 hourly show and started to deteriorate over the years. We bore with the biweekly concept and gave you chances after chances to settle down. But what happened? I know it is stressful and full of hard work. But you are wasting your breath on badly made plots. You give Aahat more attention.

Do You Want U s To Give You A Royal Ignore? Okay. You have fans on IF and Orkut and other forums, but cant you even look our way? Can you even hear us, understand us? Shouldnt you consider the fans more important.

Okay. As we bongs say ' Dekhaacchi Mauja'- Matlab 'will Teach u a Lesson'. If the 13th and the 14th Aug cases are not up to our expectations, do expect a rebellion. A massive rebellion. We cant afford to leave our show but we will do it.And you will learn a lesson. And we will do even more than that.

WE are Warning You. 13th and 14th are the deadlines.

CIDIANS for the love of CID.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnikam_kal2011awesumsonia

Shagnika

Coolbie

Shagnika

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

Okay. As we bongs say ' Dekhaacchi Mauja'- Matlab 'will Teach u a Lesson'. If the 13th and the 14th Aug cases are not up to our expectations, do expect a rebellion. A massive rebellion. We cant afford to leave our show but we will do it.And you will learn a lesson. And we will do even more than that.

Whats that???Confused...what else can we do?? go to mumbai and sit in front of FW office with banners and go for a hunger strike????LOL

Sorry sorry...getting back to the serious mood...- SILENT MEMBER are YOU LISTENING???? are you sure u r listening???Cry

Edited by Shagnika - 05 August 2010 at 2:08pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

CIDIANS for the love of CID.

Sorry drilabh....these words from you are not at all acceptable. I know what you did during the sig campaign. Ab rehne do....Ouch

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Silent memebrs...now u must have to listen us ..nahi to malaum nahi aage kya hoga....sab fans bhadak gaye heinOuchConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top