Page 3 Page 5

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

Originally posted by angelfire_mr

[P]@Prabha - my ignorance

@ Angelfire- Many of us believe that a member of FW or Sony is a member here. She or He is very silent as a member- Non-active. In both the terms. We call that member Silent Member. I f u ask hw we r so sure, well many of us have experienced something or the other, thus showing us the proof of the existence of the silent member.

okido... we being so ardent fans of CID, we should launch a talaash for this non-visible person!!! 

ACP - drilabh / prabha
Abhijeet - visrom
Daya - myself (I will not let anyone take this position Wink)
Freddy - bhinder
Vivek -
Tasha - jiya1
Sachin -
Kajal -
I guess this list is enough....  Tongue Tongue Tongue Let me not go to lab etall.... 

BTW, I hope I am not writing your names against wrong persons... if you are offended my apologies, let me know, I will remove it.

This is good.  I wish this person really takes our thoughts upto FW honestly. 

Thanks Drilabh....

Edited by angelfire_mr - 05 August 2010 at 6:59am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOYAL FANS on the IGNORE LIST (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drilabh

[P]@Prabha - my ignorance

@ Angelfire- Many of us believe that a member of FW or Sony is a member here. She or He is very silent as a member- Non-active. In both the terms. We call that member Silent Member. I f u ask hw we r so sure, well many of us have experienced something or the other, thus showing us the proof of the existence of the silent member.

okido... we being so ardent fans of CID, we should launch a talaash for this non-visible person!!!

ACP - drilabh / prabha

Abhijeet - visrom

Daya - myself (I will not let anyone take this position Wink)

Freddy -

Vivek -

Tasha - jiya1

Sachin - bhinder

Kajal -

I guess this list is enough.... TongueTongueTongueLet me not go to lab etall....

BTW, I hope I am not writing your names against wrong persons... if you are offended my apologies, let me know, I will remove it.

This is good. I wish this person really takes our thoughts upto FW honestly.

Thanks Drilabh....

This is not fair LOL LOL I will be Freddy or Vivek... LOL

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Sorry but I opened this thread to vent our frustration that all our pleas are falling on deaf ears. I am not interested in knowing who the silent member here is. That's not important, the important this id that he/she is not only silent here but in respect to the show itself.

Edited by prabha. - 05 August 2010 at 7:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48suhaani.cidmjhtawesumsonia

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

This is not fair LOL LOL I will be Freddy or Vivek... LOL

done.... Smile Smile Smile.  I changed it.....

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Tasha ke liye kuch kaam nahi hota hein...I am(Tasha) like extra. ...sabkuch achha chal raha tha lekin bich mein ye bi-weekly format aa gaa ar sabkuch ruined ho gayaCry

Edited by jiya1 - 05 August 2010 at 7:06am

Aandromeda

Groupbie

Aandromeda

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
 i agree, something is really wrong with these creative people. what is the reason for calling them "creative" Broken Heart if all they do is bring' god knows what promotions' that challenges the existence of CID.

FW's please you have got enough and more reality shows  why do you need to squeeze these promotions in our show. This show has been the backbone for Sony for years and now you are playing with it , pls give it the respect it deserves

auntyno1

auntyno1

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Unless some seroius changes take place, I will believe that somehow somebody is trying to sabotage Sony/ Fireworks. It is like a farmer letting his most fertile tract of land go waste, paying scanty attention to it, and spending all efforts on land that will never be productive.

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged

kiya aaj tak humane kitane Jitan

Par aap to dhal rehe hein sitam pe sitam
Ye creative walo ab to sudhar jaao
Sudhar ki taraf eak to kadam badhao
 Aur  nahi sehen karege aapa ki ye manmaani
ab to CID ki kasta halat hein aap ko sudharani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top