Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged

WE, CID Fans seem to be on FW's ROYAL IGNORE LIST, permanently. It seems we don't need attention as CID is getting steady TRPs. We seem to have become Taken-For-Granted-Nothings. SONY and FW seem to be waiting for CID TRPs to fall after which they might think of taking some corrective action. Till then we are going to be dished out with a crappy double dose week after week. Loyal fans are never given priority, everyone is busy pleasing new viewers. Being loyal ain't a good thing in the current times. The day we move away it will be doubly difficult to get us back, I hope all parties involved realise that fact. DON'T TAKE US FOR GRANTED

(I could not help I had to vent.)

Edited by prabha. - 06 August 2010 at 12:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48monika21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOYAL FANS on the IGNORE LIST" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Silent member....I want a cracker of an episode on 14 th August. This is the last and final chance I am giving you. Otherwise I am going to quit. I'll live the rest of my life on re-runs.

Damn it....i can still hear those words(indirectly)...NEVER MIND. I'll get to see you elsewhere....like Rishtey Highway. I can't see your talents being wasted.

It is a do or die situtation here. Aug 14 is your deadline. REMEMBER!!!

Edited by visrom - 05 August 2010 at 2:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Hum yaha etane ji jaan lagakar pukar rahein hein...ye log hamara kaha sunege?Ouch

jatt48

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Acp-Abhijeet. Pata karo kyon humaare fans ke liye Sony waalon kuch nahi kiya? Re-runs nahi dekhaate hai. Fireworks ko force karte hai. Aahat par itna pyaar vyaar chakkar kar rahe hain... Kyon? Kuch toh gadbad hai!

[SILENT MEMBER, THIS IS A DIG AT YOU, DEFINITELY A DIG]

jatt48

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
@ Silent Member I was always hopeful that things will change and i am seeing that you guys have tried to keep abhi-daya together from last couple of weeks but stories are too week to keep suspense in their hands for 1 hour.. need to do something about this and about crowd gathering in bureau and Lab.. these are some serious issues need to be resolved first .. i am looking forward to 15th August Episode Positively Otherwise Listen to this :- (Sorry for putting video in but i thought it is a only way to send my message to them)

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 05 August 2010 at 5:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48auntyno1jeet.Princess13.

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I too think Sony doesn't care about loyal viewers. They are too busy revamping the show that they don't realize that  in this course they are ruining the essence of the show. The strength of CID was splendid cases and an impeccable chemistry between the team members. But now because of excess number, we get to see all of them getting pieces of screen space sans the chemistry . In the olden times the stories were gripping and the methods of investigation were sober. But now even when the show has cut down on nonsense the old charm is still misssing.

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged

@Prabha - my ignorance ConfusedConfusedConfused whom are we referring to as silent member Shocked Shocked Shocked?

I agree we are being put through the test to witness not so good episodes lately.  Last week tho I couldn't even hold on till the end of the episode.  I went to bed mid way Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry.

I hope as the TRP's drop, FW would wake up and by now they should have felt the vibes already.....

goyal.sanchit

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelfire_mr

[P]@Prabha - my ignorance

@ Angelfire- Many of us believe that a member of FW or Sony is a member here. She or He is very silent as a member- Non-active. In both the terms. We call that member Silent Member. I f u ask hw we r so sure, well many of us have experienced something or the other, thus showing us the proof of the existence of the silent member.

awesumsonia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top