Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bul3

I feel so much better now..I got a little worried after reading the article..thnx for the lovely post!

Any Time Dear😉
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post....even i am getting the same feeling....both geet and maan hv past lives....and that is what is coming between them....both can feel strong attraction that flows between them and both knows by now that they hv become inseparable part of each other's life....
only thing that is keeping them from confessing their feelings is their past....
so, i think u r correct that CVs r doing the right thing....let dev and samira re-enter geet and maan's life respectively....only then maneet will realise that their true love resides in each other's heart....
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sulb

what if Sameera is a positive charecter and was forced for some reason to leave MAAN??

May be then the story will take a U-Turn...❓

I am wondering.. by the dialogues of NT and Dev.. Dev somehow is getting irrritated with her now.... what if he falls for GEET...and in one way they are married also....😵

DRAMA abhi shuru hua hai... 😊

In Bold's I agree....Drama has Just started
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

great post....even i am getting the same feeling....both geet and maan hv past lives....and that is what is coming between them....both can feel strong attraction that flows between them and both knows by now that they hv become inseparable part of each other's life....
only thing that is keeping them from confessing their feelings is their past....
so, i think u r correct that CVs r doing the right thing....let dev and samira re-enter geet and maan's life respectively....only then maneet will realise that their true love resides in each other's heart....

I slightly have to disagree my thoughts on this one....I feel Dev should not enter Now...It will Complicate Things....Let Sameera Come In First this itself will bring Maan and Geet together.....Geet Knows that Dev Cheated on her....He was never in Love with Her and all that was done for Money....so in fact Geet did not fall in love at all....coz the person for whom she actually felt she is in love with is a false facade.....so actually from Geet's POV also this is the first time her heart has ached for a guy....she has been strongly attracted towards Maan.....So Dev coming at this time will be absolute complication.....

Once Sameera's Job is done that is Maaneet in Love that's when Dev Must Enter to show that Maan and Geet are Not only in love but their Bond Is strong that no one ever can break it and this relationship....their story is being written by none other than God Himself
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rickks

I slightly have to disagree my thoughts on this one....I feel Dev should not enter Now...It will Complicate Things....Let Sameera Come In First this itself will bring Maan and Geet together.....Geet Knows that Dev Cheated on her....He was never in Love with Her and all that was done for Money....so in fact Geet did not fall in love at all....coz the person for whom she actually felt she is in love with is a false facade.....so actually from Geet's POV also this is the first time her heart has ached for a guy....she has been strongly attracted towards Maan.....So Dev coming at this time will be absolute complication.....

Once Sameera's Job is done that is Maaneet in Love that's when Dev Must Enter to show that Maan and Geet are Not only in love but their Bond Is strong that no one ever can break it and this relationship....their story is being written by none other than God Himself

yes....dev's entry can be delayed but we hv to think of geet's pregnancy na....i dont want all of a sudden maan will see her swollen tummy....i want dev's entry before that....oh how i wish and i wish that geet turns out not pregnant.....i think this is one major wrong step taken by the CVs and i hv a feeling even they r repenting....
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww..I love you for making me feel all better about this!!

Thankie thankie!

I do agree with all that you said..

Sameera is a positive character= she will unite Maneet..

I really want to know what happened to make Maan like this..

wonder when Dev Geet meeting is taking place..

They need the depth in their relationship now- hints being given in the way maan is talking about Geet reading his face and his mind..

Understanding ke liye both have to go back to their past- only then will they heal- as an injured heart cannot love.

Love ya!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Rickks - Mwah mwah mwah...... super gal..... u have totally cheered me up...... 👏👏👏👏👏👏
eshasrk thumbnail
I like your positive look regarding Sameera's entry , even I think it will work in a positive way for both sides.
Only in this way Maan will see the difference btw Sameera & Geet & Geet will see the difference btw Maan & Dev...........
And hopefully this will bring Maaneet closer to each other and ultimately they will be able to give their feelings a name.............

I only hope that with the entry of Sameera and Geet's past being out in the open ( which will happen very soon ), Maan doesn't get this weird idea that he should make ways for Dev & Geet to get back together only because she's preggy OR that Geet starts avoiding Maan completely only because she thinks she has nothing to offer to Maan.
DON'T WANT ANY SACRIFICE CRAP in this show............

I feel the CV's of this show have always surprised us and they are smart enough to know that majority of vierwers want Maan & Geet together, so they won't make any mistake.........
Also I feel it's a clever move to come clean with both of them their past almost at the same time............

Edited by esha - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤗 thankies for this uh-maazing post viji. i agree!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah Viji..i agree Sameera will help both of them realise that the cat and mouse game they play has an emotion built in there which keeps them bound to each other...and her presence is going to reaffirm that what they feel is real

as they say again...jealousy comes only when there is love..