Strangers:A Maaneet fic. (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 37

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
hey Opti

thanks for the pm..i would not have wanted to miss this one...wondering how that happened..actually..but the topic scroll so fast on this buzzing forum that it happens..

do pm me whenever you update...

gripping...a novel i would stay up to read all night till i reached the last page and would probably sigh....when it got over...kinda sad that it got over...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Strangers:A Maaneet fic. (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bDgT

IF-Dazzler

bDgT

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Opti, I empathize with her situation and am really touched by your perceptive writing

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushtrip

hey Opti

thanks for the pm..i would not have wanted to miss this one...wondering how that happened..actually..but the topic scroll so fast on this buzzing forum that it happens..

do pm me whenever you update...

gripping...a novel i would stay up to read all night till i reached the last page and would probably sigh....when it got over...kinda sad that it got over...

Thanks Vrushali for those kind and encouraging words.  I'll be updating later in the day. You write beautifully too, giving a lot of attention to details which is why i wanted your opinion on this one.

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bDgT

Opti, I empathize with her situation and am really touched by your perceptive writing

Thanks Bridgette. Glad that you could empathise with my Geet.  It means a lot because when I wrote the original, there were quite a few who were not that very empathetic towards the female lead and felt the hero was too good for her. Some felt it was too unbelievable. Created quite some controversy, this particular theme.  But I still enjoyed writing the story for the little heated debate made me all the more resolute to stick to my theme.  Moreover, I enjoy debates and what is a fanfic without some fantasy?

Edited by Opti - 05 August 2010 at 9:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv---RushTrip-

bDgT

IF-Dazzler

bDgT

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Thanks Bridgette. Glad that you could empathise with my Geet.  It means a lot because when I wrote the original, there were quite a few who were not that very empathetic towards the female lead and felt the hero was too good for her. Some felt it was too unbelievable. Created quite some controversy, this particular theme.  But I still enjoyed writing the story for the little heated debate made me all the more resolute to stick to my theme.  Moreover, I enjoy debates and what is a fanfic without some fantasy?

Absolutely! You know I believe this happens in real life, I've had friends where the guy remained unmarried for 7 years after his love left him and got married to someone else, she came back, they got married, had a kid, lived happily for a few years, they were so deeply loving and caring of each other, but sadly, my friend (the guy) died of brain hemorrhage. .

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Opti

Absolutely! You know I believe this happens in real life, I've had friends where the guy remained unmarried for 7 years after his love left him and got married to someone else, she came back, they got married, had a kid, lived happily for a few years, they were so deeply loving and caring of each other, but sadly, my friend (the guy) died of brain hemorrhage. .

That is very sad.  My Geet will have a deeply painful past which will come out later.  Hope people can handle it when it comes out.

smiliey

smiliey

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
i don't know y... but i found this story sooooooo cutteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....lol..... such a nice story....... i luved it.....pls add me in ur pm list....pls pls plssssssssssssssssss... n update sooon i can't wait for the rest of the story....thnk u sooooooooo much....

rituka7

IF-Dazzler

rituka7

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
great part
update asap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top