Page 35 of 37

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_s

nice FF... beatifuly written...

Thanks shalini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Strangers:A Maaneet fic. (Page 35)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
For those who were waiting for the sequel to this fic, here it is:

Strangers - The sequel

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
@Opti..guilty as charged..

on occasions i have forgotten to click on like..will amend that...

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
read rest of parts of this ff. amazing updates. loved them.

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

read rest of parts of this ff. amazing updates. loved them.

Thanks Prithvi.

Chotii

Goldie

Chotii

Posted: 07 September 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I had read this in one go.. It is one of of the most amazingly written and conceptualised ff I have ever read on IF. Simply outstanding. It was so intriguing from the very first part. All the characters baba, ali, rehana (and their family), sahana.. all so lovable. Now of course the part where Maan does Sahana's deliver.. I hav to say I'v no persnl xperience of hw it works but I was in tears readin that.. it was absolutely beautiful. Even the sonography n baby kicking moment, I had the most biggest smile on my face.. Aww I'm just so in awe of the fic. I love it to bits n wanna giv u a big hug for such a well thought n depicted piece of writing on maneet Hug
One of the things I found simply adorable was ramu kaka making little toys out of natural materials for sahana.. i know its a little random and I was like omg how mushy can I get? Embarrassed LOL All this was so wonderful! Sameeras entry n geets reaction to it made me super sad I was like whattt?? just when things seemd like they were gonna go a step further in maneet's relationshhip.. there's a halt! Like that wasn't bad enough, Dev's entry was slipped in, to pile on the pain!! Honstly I was like nahiii !aaaa
I loveddd the line in (part 16)
 "He needed to know what was going on in that pretty little head of hers" and then Maan was like "what did u say?" Hayyyye full on action!! - In the sense that, there's drama, passion, anger love! Omg.. Love tht moment!!!
Finally, awww Dev so understanding? If only they make him like tht in the show too! Awwww what a beautiful end!! Awww Optiiiii!!! This is such a beautiful ff! I loved evry part! Awww!! Its just.. 'Awwww' lol and wow.. really wondefully written, with sweet, heartwarming, romanctic and awesome moments! Love this ff and I hope every Maneet fan reads it! I happened to come across it thanks to the 'Baby + Maneet = Romance' post by AnjanaToronto where u had posted the link to ur ff.. and am super happy that u did! Altho u posted it with the part where Maan delivered the baby himself, for some reason I felt like reading what the fic was about first.. and as I said before, I was hooked from the very first part. It's such a fannnntastic story! Love it!

Opti, although I absolutly love this fic and was really looking forward to the sequel... plz dnt feel even slightly disappointd that I won't give the sequel a good shot. I read the first part and to be honest, I just didn't really like the leap in Maneet's relationship Embarrassed. Am sorry it might sound lousy, but I loved them as they are in this fic. The other romance / story isnt really for me. I hope I'm not coming across harsh or anythin! I love your writing style, the ideas in this fic alot.. but the sequel isn't really of my taste Embarrassed Hope thats kl with u though Smile and finally.. a masssssssive thank you to you.. for basically editing your originally story so to give us the chance to read it on maneet Big smile love it! ur a fab writer!!!!!!

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chotii

I had read this in one go.. It is one of of the most amazingly written and conceptualised ff I have ever read on IF. Simply outstanding. It was so intriguing from the very first part. All the characters baba, ali, rehana (and their family), sahana.. all so lovable. Now of course the part where Maan does Sahana's deliver.. I hav to say I'v no persnl xperience of hw it works but I was in tears readin that.. it was absolutely beautiful. Even the sonography n baby kicking moment, I had the most biggest smile on my face.. Aww I'm just so in awe of the fic. I love it to bits n wanna giv u a big hug for such a well thought n depicted piece of writing on maneet Hug
One of the things I found simply adorable was ramu kaka making little toys out of natural materials for sahana.. i know its a little random and I was like omg how mushy can I get? Embarrassed LOL All this was so wonderful! Sameeras entry n geets reaction to it made me super sad I was like whattt?? just when things seemd like they were gonna go a step further in maneet's relationshhip.. there's a halt! Like that wasn't bad enough, Dev's entry was slipped in, to pile on the pain!! Honstly I was like nahiii !aaaa
I loveddd the line in (part 16)
 "He needed to know what was going on in that pretty little head of hers" and then Maan was like "what did u say?" Hayyyye full on action!! - In the sense that, there's drama, passion, anger love! Omg.. Love tht moment!!!
Finally, awww Dev so understanding? If only they make him like tht in the show too! Awwww what a beautiful end!! Awww Optiiiii!!! This is such a beautiful ff! I loved evry part! Awww!! Its just.. 'Awwww' lol and wow.. really wondefully written, with sweet, heartwarming, romanctic and awesome moments! Love this ff and I hope every Maneet fan reads it!

Thanks Chotii for those badi badi baathein.  It is always gladdening to read long and detailed comments like yours. Makes the writing of the fic worth the effort because you know the reader has really paid attention to all the details you tried to give.

I happened to come across it thanks to the 'Baby + Maneet = Romance' post by AnjanaToronto where u had posted the link to ur ff.. and am super happy that u did! Altho u posted it with the part where Maan delivered the baby himself, for some reason I felt like reading what the fic was about first.. and as I said before, I was hooked from the very first part. It's such a fannnntastic story! Love it!

I'm glad you took the effort to read it.  This fic is very close to my heart.

Opti, although I absolutly love this fic and was really looking forward to the sequel... plz dnt feel even slightly disappointd that I won't give the sequel a good shot. I read the first part and to be honest, I just didn't really like the leap in Maneet's relationship Embarrassed. Am sorry it might sound lousy, but I loved them as they are in this fic. The other romance / story isnt really for me. I hope I'm not coming across harsh or anythin! I love your writing style, the ideas in this fic alot.. but the sequel isn't really of my taste Embarrassed Hope thats kl with u though Smile

You are free to air your views.  I'm happy you frankly admitted that it was not to your liking.  Not everyone likes everything. What appeals to one may not to another. So no hard feelings.  In the original, the sequel was the epilogue.  Like you, there were some who did not take to it and some who loved it. so when I converted this one into a Maaneet fic, I thought I'll separate the  two so that people can have their independent views on both.  Looks like it was a good idea to do so.

and finally.. a masssssssive thank you to you.. for basically editing your originally story so to give us the chance to read it on maneet Big smile love it! ur a fab writer!!!!!!

Thanks once again and the pleasure of bringing this fic to this forum was mine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotii

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:

Dear Member,

With the recent discussions regarding moving FFs, your post is being re-located to the FanFiction forum.

The link to this will be maintained in the Media Centre whilst further information can be found here

Please be aware of the following rules in the FanFiction forum to avoid any problems:

Regards,

Geet Dev Team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top