Strangers:A Maaneet fic. (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 37

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by revav

thanks for this beautiful and aptly named FF.........

brilliant beginning, engaging middle and logical end made ur FF stand out and gave an exhilarating experience to the readers..............beautiful writing.............

there was not a moment of boredom while reading ur FF....u kno how to keep the readers hooked
superbbbbbbbbbbbbb...........loved it

waiting for the sequel
reva

Thanks Reva. It was good to read you encouraging comments throughout this fic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Strangers:A Maaneet fic. (Page 34)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by febinyusuff

loved your FF dear... pls add me to your PM list

The story is over.  What remains is the 5-part sequel which I will post tomorrow.

Edited by Opti - 08 August 2010 at 5:29am

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neahakhan

Hey there. Omgg I must say this. I'm impressed loved every part of ur ff. It caught my attention today and I read it all at once ;) loved it. Keep it up wid ur awesome work and add me to ur pm list. And update soon.

Thanks. Glad you liked this unconventional story.  Actually the story is over. Will post the sequel tomorrow. 

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hey Opti...

i read it from chapter 9 to the last in last one and half hours..what a morning...

now i have forgotten to click like on many a occasions, shows how eager i was to click on here ...for the next part...

i saw others seemed to have the same difficulty...

i was enthralled...riveted, consumed...the delivery was wow...
i liked the way dev was introduced and his end tied smoothly...with the confession... loved it completely

what a story..i like the simplicity and flow..
beautiful...let me know when you put up the sequel..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushtrip

Hey Opti...

i read it from chapter 9 to the last in last one and half hours..what a morning...

now i have forgotten to click like on many a occasions, shows how eager i was to click on here ...for the next part...

i saw others seemed to have the same difficulty...

i was enthralled...riveted, consumed...the delivery was wow...
i liked the way dev was introduced and his end tied smoothly...with the confession... loved it completely

what a story..i like the simplicity and flow..
beautiful...let me know when you put up the sequel..

Thanks Vru. Was looking forward to your take on the fic. As I said this one invited quite a bit of heated debates in its original form. Many could not digest the very idea of a man loving a woman so unconditionally, that too even before he knew her past.  There were objections to my sequel too, which is again unconventional as you will see.

It was surprising that the story did not invite any debates here. Maybe the ones who did not like the theme just stopped reading midway because I don't see as many names under the latter parts as there were in the initial parts. Or maybe they also forgot to press the like button.  Nonetheless, I enjoyed retelling this story which I had already mentioned is close to my heart.  I always found it attractive for a man to exhibit love for a child that was not his. Women are more loving and giving in this respect but not many men may be as large hearted as my Maan. My Maan's character will really shine through in the five-part sequel which I will post tomorrow. 

Edited by Opti - 08 August 2010 at 8:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv---RushTrip-

--Revv--

IF-Dazzler

--Revv--

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Opti,
Awesome story!! I cant beleive it is over UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy.. It is like watching ur fav movie and u hate that it ended... but then I see that u gonna write the sequel!! Brought a huge Big smile on my face and a sigh of relief too. As I told u before, ur story engrosses me completely that I forget that I would need to keep my lappie aside for doing any work...Thank u for reposting this story here... Now waiting with bated breath what treatment u gonna give for the Dev track and are Maaneet gonna have any more children.. And of course - how can I forget the Star Princess-Sahana - what twists her teenage life is gonna bring!!

U have hooked me to this FF as surely a reel would hook the fish!! But unlike the fish, I am happy to be hooked LOLLOL(so corny!! Ouch)

Love,
Rev

Edited by MaaneetDD - 08 August 2010 at 8:58am

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
nice FF... beatifuly written...

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDD

Opti,
Awesome story!! I cant beleive it is over UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy.. It is like watching ur fav movie and u hate that it ended... but then I see that u gonna write the sequel!! Brought a huge Big smile on my face and a sigh of relief too. As I told u before, ur story engrosses me completely that I forget that I would need to keep my lappie aside for doing any work...Thank u for reposting this story here... Now waiting with bated breath what treatment u gonna give for the Dev track and are Maaneet gonna have any more children.. And of course - how can I forget the Star Princess-Sahana - what twists her teenage life is gonna bring!!

U have hooked me to this FF as surely a reel would hook the fish!! But unlike the fish, I am happy to be hooked LOLLOL(so corny!! Ouch)

Love,
Rev

Thanks Rev. Yes, there is a sequel to this revolving around a teenage Sahana.  As to what the rest of the sequel is about you will have to wait for tomorrow. Thanks for all the encouragement you gave me.  Means a lot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top