Page 33 of 37

sweet cherry

IF-Rockerz

sweet cherry

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was beautifull
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue
it was to good

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Strangers:A Maaneet fic. (Page 33)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Awesum 5 parts
Atlast they confessed their love n was one in evry aspect
The way Dev understood all thsg were fab
Their Dinner date with Sahana was fab
The strting part where Geet asked abt all that deivorce n all it was full senti
Maan always takes decision hastly but this decision that he made of uniting Dev n Geet atleast bought the truth out that Geet loves him
That Sameera clarification was fab
Sahana really loves Maan a lotttttttttttttttttt
It was jus fab to read all the parts
Awesum work jana

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged

thanks for this beautiful and aptly named FF.........

brilliant beginning, engaging middle and logical end made ur FF stand out and gave an exhilarating experience to the readers..............beautiful writing.............

there was not a moment of boredom while reading ur FF....u kno how to keep the readers hooked
superbbbbbbbbbbbbb...........loved it

waiting for the sequel
reva

febinyusuff

IF-Dazzler

febinyusuff

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
loved your FF dear... pls add me to your PM list

neahakhan

neahakhan

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Hey there. Omgg I must say this. I'm impressed loved every part of ur ff. It caught my attention today and I read it all at once ;) loved it. Keep it up wid ur awesome work and add me to ur pm list. And update soon.

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sookie-

Wow...what a ride it was.

The flow of the story is fast paced and there is not a moment where one feels bored. It was like watching a well scripted movie and not reading a FF. Yes, the story suited the characters quite well but I like to think that these two can be anybody.

The characters were good and the way they change over the course of year is shown in a positive way. There wasn't any moment where I found the story to be a drag or boring. It was good entertainment till the end. :-)

I like the way you write too. There are no too high dramatics nor are there too many explanations. I like it that they are kept to minimum and as much necessary.

Glad you posted this story...I liked reading it in one go...

Thanks Sookie.  Actually when I had initially started writing the original story for Michi I had planned it as a short story (maybe 5-6 parts) because I was pretty busy at work and could not devote too much time for the fic.  Once  I started it, I realised I could not really finish it soon without delving a little into the emotions, considering the subject was both sensitive as well as complex. So I ended up writing 18 parts instead.  So you would have noticed that the initial parts are more breezy than the latter half.

Yes, the story is essentially about two individuals who could be any couple, not necessarily Michi or Maaneet. In fact, it suits Maaneet more than it did Michi, especially because here too the female lead is pregnant by another man. Other than that the characterisation is not typically that of the show Maan or the show Geet. The purpose of the story was to bring out unconditional love a man has not only for his woman but also her child.

Yes, my Maan and Geet had a positive influence on each other in the year they spent together and became better people.  I would emphasize this aspect more in my sequel.

The pleasure of retelling the story was mine.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie---Revv--

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet cherry

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was beautifull
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue
it was to good

Thanks Sweet cherry. that was the end.  I'll post the sequel to this tomorrow.

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -afsha-

Awesum 5 parts
Atlast they confessed their love n was one in evry aspect
The way Dev understood all thsg were fab
Their Dinner date with Sahana was fab
The strting part where Geet asked abt all that deivorce n all it was full senti
Maan always takes decision hastly but this decision that he made of uniting Dev n Geet atleast bought the truth out that Geet loves him
That Sameera clarification was fab
Sahana really loves Maan a lotttttttttttttttttt
It was jus fab to read all the parts
Awesum work jana

Thanks Afsha. In fact in the entire story, there still one character who has lost out - Dev. Maan and Geet found each other and Sahana has a home. Dev's life is still incomplete.  He lost his love, he lost his child. This is the issue I will address in my sequel, integrating it with Maaneet. Again this bit invited some strong resentment in the original. Let us see how people here take it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top