Strangers:A Maaneet fic. - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago

superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

ur writing is simply out of this world phenomenon..........

and this FF is a conception of  a genius and u truly are one...........

fabulous writing without mindlessly dragging the story................

hats off to u for giving us this delightful FF

thnxxxxxxxxxxx a lot dear

reva
AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GEET AND MAAN DIDN'T EVEN HUGGED C'MON ATLEAST U CAN SHOW SOME PRIVATE MOMENTS BETWEEN THEM HEY! U CAN'T END U R FF BEFORE THEIR CLOSE ITS MY REQUEST PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Originally posted by rinky70

AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GEET AND MAAN DIDN'T EVEN HUGGED C'MON ATLEAST U CAN SHOW SOME PRIVATE MOMENTS BETWEEN THEM HEY! U CAN'T END U R FF BEFORE THEIR CLOSE ITS MY REQUEST PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

There is one more part. Please wait for it.  You will get all you want and much more in it.
Originally posted by revav

superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

ur writing is simply out of this world phenomenon..........

and this FF is a conception of  a genius and u truly are one...........

fabulous writing without mindlessly dragging the story................

hats off to u for giving us this delightful FF

thnxxxxxxxxxxx a lot dear

reva

Thanks Reva. My FF has not yet ended. One more to go for the main story to be completed.

I hate dragging myself, especially the sad parts.

This part has bought a Huge Smile 😃.....
And the light of many 100 watt bulbs on my face.....

It's really interesting.....

THANX
Edited by JhankaaR000 - 13 years ago
Hi!!!!!!!i am sorry for not having read earlier...I just read the parts from part 13 and i am in awe of you...i love all the updates
superb yaar....
I love how dev accepted geet's decision and also the way all the misunderstandings were cleared about dev answer sameera
is this the end?
Pls continue
i would love read more..m.
Wow itz outstanding... luved it.... i actually liked Dev.. he is so understanding... luved Maneet... do continue soon..
Originally posted by JhankaaR000

This part has bought a Huge Smile 😃.....
And the light of many 100 watt bulbs on my face.....

It's really interesting.....

THANX

Thanks Jhankaar. Glad to have finally brought a smile after making you tear your hair in the last few updates.
Originally posted by desigurl953

Hi!!!!!!!i am sorry for not having read earlier...I just read the parts from part 13 and i am in awe of you...i love all the updates
superb yaar....
I love how dev accepted geet's decision and also the way all the misunderstandings were cleared about dev answer sameera
is this the end?
Pls continue
i would love read more..m.

Thanks Desigurl.  No this is not the end. There is one more part to finish the main story and then there is the sequel (5 parts). Hope you would read the sequel too because some loose ends will be tied. 
Originally posted by swetha10

Wow itz outstanding... luved it.... i actually liked Dev.. he is so understanding... luved Maneet... do continue soon..

Dev is a good guy. Just a victim of circumstances. He truly loved Geet but then Geet's destiny is with Maan. He accepted it because he wanted her happiness. Will post the last part of this story in a few minutes but stay on till tomorrow for the sequel.