Uttaran

veer will be a good father (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
sorry srk I pressed the like by mistake. I never will support Tappu and her deeds. I just want to see her downfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer will be a good father (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smarikalove

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by nutmeg7

<font size="2">yeah...but even after hundred seconds...tappu is the same old witch...</font>

ji?Smile when was she ever helped? ever guided? ever loved enough that she realised someone was there only for her. See how she khilofies in the ehsaas of the fake love veer is giving her but she believes to be genuine. Then when its revealed to be fake...im afraid of the negative further impact on her already fragile mind. A perfect opportunity for the satan devil to poison my tapu further!Cry

she is head of all satans
satans should take training frm ur tappu LOL
i think he is already taking training...ConfusedConfused

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
well Veeya's baby is gonna be rocking awesomeBig smile Little Aryan/ Sumaya will be as beautiful as mummy and as gunni and principled as daddySmile

smarikalove

Groupbie

smarikalove

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged

well Veeya's baby is gonna be rocking awesomeBig smile Little Aryan/ Sumaya will be as beautiful as mummy and as gunni and principled as daddySmile

why cant the baby gunni like tap afterall tap is not evil right,and good looking as daddy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trak

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Looks like theyve appointed u the godmother!
Ab toh us bache ko Ram hi Rakhe! Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smarikalove

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Chalo apne ye to Mana that d kid's mother is having no gunns or principles WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smarikalovefast trak

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

Looks like theyve appointed u the godmother!
Ab toh us bache ko Ram hi Rakhe! Shocked

we veeya fans had planned for veeya's nishaani well in advanceBig smile I suggested Aryan for the boy and Sonia ji suggested SumayaEmbarrassed Cute isnt it. Im fully sure Tapu will love her child more than anythingBig smile its what motherhood doesBig smile And I as godmother will teach every good moral I have...which is all of veer's morals...excpet not to play love games and of course not to be SUCH a mahaan sacrificing aatma!LOL and whatever happens never become a robot but hold your head high and continue with life. And always fulfill your promises. Never make a mazaak of shaadi like both ur parents have done in some form or another. Always follow your heart.Smile

lambooo

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top