Uttaran

veer will be a good father (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
well i saw it many times she isnt gonna give a sarcastic smile when she is getting uncomfortable byy his talks! she wasnt smirking it just mustve looked like that to u guys

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer will be a good father (Page 10)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
hey dhanya, manju, watch this video from .50 to .55; am sure its a delicate smile of expectations; i bet u both will agree LOL LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agUmtB_ZhUI

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

hey dhanya, manju, watch this video from .50 to .55; am sure its a delicate smile of expectations; i bet u both will agree LOL LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agUmtB_ZhUI

but even if she smiled it mustve been a slight remembrance from last night so whats so wrong about that?LOL seriouslyLOL

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged

I feel Veer will be a good father to tapus baby..what i want to see is tapus motherhood!!!!!...will atleast  this one help her to wisdom!!!!..lets see.....i wont call it off if the story takes a leap after that just to extend their existence!!!..besides its colours top show anyway..they wont let it off that easily!!!........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

I feel Veer will be a good father to tapus baby..what i want to see is tapus motherhood!!!!!...will atleast  this one help her to wisdom!!!!..lets see.....i wont call it off if the story takes a leap after that just to extend their existence!!!..besides its colours top show anyway..they wont let it off that easily!!!........

Yes Sonia ji more than anything I wanna see Tapu with this baby in her arms crying tears of joy and of holding her jigar ka tookra in her arms as if they were the most precious thing in the world. That EHSAAS will be enough to make her forget ichha and her silly schemes and concentrate on her beautiful babyEmbarrassed

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Smile.......that will be nice..but keep in mind that with tapus track anything is possible!!!..they are likely to play with her character..showing bits of positivity and negativity...the problem is i dont see any negative character insight taking over from her..and these soaps mainly run because of this negativity and drama!!!...these masoom sid types i dont feel can hold the show.......but lets see....

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Smile.......that will be nice..but keep in mind that with tapus track anything is possible!!!..they are likely to play with her character..showing bits of positivity and negativity...the problem is i dont see any negative character insight taking over from her..and these soaps mainly run because of this negativity and drama!!!...these masoom sid types i dont feel can hold the show.......but lets see....

yeh the cvs wanna keep my tapu negativeAngry but they have to do something naa after she get revealed! Cant keep playing games thats never ending!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
topic is " veer will be a good father " but again the topic of discussion is " will tappu be a good mother " LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top