Uttaran

   

veer will be a good father (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23446

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
well i saw it many times she isnt gonna give a sarcastic smile when she is getting uncomfortable byy his talks! she wasnt smirking it just mustve looked like that to u guys

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer will be a good father (Page 10)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Joined: 01 July 2010

Posts: 1851

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
hey dhanya, manju, watch this video from .50 to .55; am sure its a delicate smile of expectations; i bet u both will agree LOL LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agUmtB_ZhUI

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23446

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

hey dhanya, manju, watch this video from .50 to .55; am sure its a delicate smile of expectations; i bet u both will agree LOL LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agUmtB_ZhUI


but even if she smiled it mustve been a slight remembrance from last night so whats so wrong about that?LOL seriouslyLOL

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Joined: 28 August 2007

Posts: 4181

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged

I feel Veer will be a good father to tapus baby..what i want to see is tapus motherhood!!!!!...will atleast  this one help her to wisdom!!!!..lets see.....i wont call it off if the story takes a leap after that just to extend their existence!!!..besides its colours top show anyway..they wont let it off that easily!!!........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23446

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

I feel Veer will be a good father to tapus baby..what i want to see is tapus motherhood!!!!!...will atleast  this one help her to wisdom!!!!..lets see.....i wont call it off if the story takes a leap after that just to extend their existence!!!..besides its colours top show anyway..they wont let it off that easily!!!........




Yes Sonia ji more than anything I wanna see Tapu with this baby in her arms crying tears of joy and of holding her jigar ka tookra in her arms as if they were the most precious thing in the world. That EHSAAS will be enough to make her forget ichha and her silly schemes and concentrate on her beautiful babyEmbarrassed

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Joined: 28 August 2007

Posts: 4181

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Smile.......that will be nice..but keep in mind that with tapus track anything is possible!!!..they are likely to play with her character..showing bits of positivity and negativity...the problem is i dont see any negative character insight taking over from her..and these soaps mainly run because of this negativity and drama!!!...these masoom sid types i dont feel can hold the show.......but lets see....

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23446

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Smile.......that will be nice..but keep in mind that with tapus track anything is possible!!!..they are likely to play with her character..showing bits of positivity and negativity...the problem is i dont see any negative character insight taking over from her..and these soaps mainly run because of this negativity and drama!!!...these masoom sid types i dont feel can hold the show.......but lets see....


yeh the cvs wanna keep my tapu negativeAngry but they have to do something naa after she get revealed! Cant keep playing games thats never ending!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Joined: 06 November 2009

Posts: 2936

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
topic is " veer will be a good father " but again the topic of discussion is " will tappu be a good mother " LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
icchkis father sushlan 3 424 31 March 2010 at 6:03am
By divy609
kasha in pavitra rishta as satish father schnueff 2 1165 03 March 2010 at 1:17pm
By shivani9
Will Ichcha's real father come back? moodylilgurl 7 953 16 December 2009 at 2:37am
By sanjaykedari
Pushkar is iccha's father!!! pickoraja 6 1878 09 March 2009 at 8:34pm
By flute

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.