Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

this track depends on CVs how they want to drag😑😑😑😑....because for them its VeeYa...VeeYa....VeeYa🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒.....ho saketa hain because our ichcha will turn into detective....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....mission vansh on operationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†will get a heartbreak when she gets to know its not vansh😭😭😭😭

I don't know yar why do u guys think it's veeya....mujhe toh start se ab tak surf veecha hi dikhe coz she has always been in veer's heart...and they never showed any love btwn veer and ms. despo....only thing eas lust...now how can we call it love...i don't get it really😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it will be veeya forevermore ji😊 their relationship has the most promise. but u will not understand. if veer had ever given her a chance in this entire year theyve been staying together...well I have faith if she had recieived guidance she wudve. i slowly started to see goodness and innocence in her in delhi. wish they wudve stayed there
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes Vee can never fall 4 Tapu vamp so Veeya 4 sure. Now with Vansh gone there is only Veecha.
Also the stopped showing Vansh in d opening monogram of UT so I wonder if Rohit is going to come back to UT
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

I don't know yar why do u guys think it's veeya....mujhe toh start se ab tak surf veecha hi dikhe coz she has always been in veer's heart...and they never showed any love btwn veer and ms. despo....only thing eas lust...now how can we call it love...i don't get it really😊

its not the love....as love doesn't exist in this show...its the CVs loyalty towards VeeYa...NandMi...thats it....vamp given more importance than main protagonist...whether what is in veer heart is doesn't matter at all...maybe yes for VeeCha fans....well veer has already been uttaran for both friends....so its justified the title itself....

but i wonder why ichcha needs to live in uttaran....even veer has become uttaran...devil used him now pass it to ichcha....
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shyams

Yes Vee can never fall 4 Tapu vamp so Veeya 4 sure. Now with Vansh gone there is only Veecha.

Also the stopped showing Vansh in d opening monogram of UT so I wonder if Rohit is going to come back to UT

yaar there is no veer too......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it was for the special vansh death episode thats it....no much importance given for the monogram....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
khuda ki marzi se kaun lard sakta hai😍
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

khuda ki marzi se kaun lard sakta hai😍

Wahi to, itne paap karne ke baad khuda kya Tapu ko chodenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Mages

its not the love....as love doesn't exist in this show...its the CVs loyalty towards VeeYa...NandMi...thats it....vamp given more importance than main protagonist...whether what is in veer heart is doesn't matter at all...maybe yes for VeeCha fans....well veer has already been uttaran for both friends....so its justified the title itself....

but i wonder why ichcha needs to live in uttaran....even veer has become uttaran...devil used him now pass it to ichcha....

No dear it is only his body which was used by  ms. despo but never his heart...his heart is as pure as it was on the first day...so no uttaran
SRKLuvr thumbnail
🀣  rahul ji i like ur spiritπŸ˜† u dream almost as much as I do!πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Wahi to, itne paap karne ke baad khuda kya Tapu ko chodenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

khuda ki marzi se sab kuch is jahan mein hota hai! agar khuda ne tapu ko maa banaya hai then zaroor isme se kuch accha hoga! khuda jaante hai ki tapu aisi kaise hai😊 he will send an angel to change her. 😳