Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
well many of you guys want a miscarriage for sure because of devil factor...but then on the second thought....i feel its mean of us to think this way.....why do i say so....even though veer has become spineless jerk or robot....though now his brains are functioning as needed....but still its his baby...his flesh...his blood...his own....no matter how much he hates the mother....but he can never ignore his baby.....he can never hate his baby.....he will do anything for his baby....he will prove to be a good father.....

infact whatever happens to the devil.....veer will be both a mother-father for his baby...he will love his baby....he will cradle his baby....hold him/her in his arms.....see his baby grow....

i hate VeeYa consumation...but happy to see that veer becoming a father....maybe this baby will bring happiness in his life.....

no matter how much he hates the mother...but he can never hate his baby because its his own blood....

i hope if his baby is born....he snatches the baby away from the devil and grow the baby himself without devil and also without ichcha's help.....

since devil love snatching right....i want veer to teach the devil what is the real meaning of snatching....she will suffer without her child...but that too i doubt seriously....

on lighter note: i don't want veer's baby to store devil's evilness and ichcha crying spree....i want the baby to have V2 boys qualtiies.....i would love to see veer growing up his baby....none of these 2 womens enters the life of his baby.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "veer will be a good father" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well many of you guys want a miscarriage for sure because of devil factor...but then on the second thought....i feel its mean of us to think this way.....why do i say so....even though veer has become spineless jerk or robot....though now his brains are functioning as needed....but still its his baby...his flesh...his blood...his own....no matter how much he hates the mother....but he can never ignore his baby.....he can never hate his baby.....he will do anything for his baby....he will prove to be a good father.....

infact whatever happens to the devil.....veer will be both a mother-father for his baby...he will love his baby....he will cradle his baby....hold him/her in his arms.....see his baby grow....

i hate VeeYa consumation...but happy to see that veer becoming a father....maybe this baby will bring happiness in his life.....

no matter how much he hates the mother...but he can never hate his baby because its his own blood....

i hope if his baby is born....he snatches the baby away from the devil and grow the baby himself without devil and also without ichcha's help.....

since devil love snatching right....i want veer to teach the devil what is the real meaning of snatching....she will suffer without her child...but that too i doubt seriously....

on lighter note: i don't want veer's baby to store devil's evilness and ichcha crying spree....i want the baby to have V2 boys qualtiies.....i would love to see veer growing up his baby....none of these 2 womens enters the life of his baby.....

Mages Sumaya/ Aryan is not just a ray of hope of veer's happiness but also the chance for tapu to finally feel some asli joy in asli matlab. ive heard soo many cases where the baby only changs the mother...as she feels its first kick...as she holds it for the first time and cries tears off joy. mothrhood is very emotional. if god ahs given this baby to tapu then zarror it is for the good of veer and of tapu. tapu is the mother ji. no one has the right to snatch her own jigar ka tookra from her

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Mages Sumaya/ Aryan is not just a ray of hope of veer's happiness but also the chance for tapu to finally feel some asli joy in asli matlab. ive heard soo many cases where the baby only changs the mother...as she feels its first kick...as she holds it for the first time and cries tears off joy. mothrhood is very emotional. if god ahs given this baby to tapu then zarror it is for the good of veer and of tapu. tapu is the mother ji. no one has the right to snatch her own jigar ka tookra from her

she will spoil her own jigar ka tukda even more than her....
when she is no fit being a friend...sister...daughter...lover...wife...sister-in-law how can she be a good mother...she is a failure in all relationship

humans might change but devils can never be changed....infact her evilness might possesed into her baby......

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I think Veer will be a good father but Tapu can't be a good mother at all. I'm quite sure Tapu is going to use her kid to meet her goals of keeping Veer and Ichcha apart.
I feel so bad 4 d kid who is going to have an evil mother like Tapu. Imagine what sort of teaching she will give to her kid Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

she will spoil her own jigar ka tukda even more than her....
when she is no fit being a friend...sister...daughter...lover...wife...sister-in-law how can she be a good mother...she is a failure in all relationship

humans might change but devils can never be changed....infact her evilness might possesed into her baby......

no ji this is where we might deferSmile Tapu's entire problem is Ichha. How should that relate to the kid? Tapu being a mother will be god's way of telling her...start life afresh and with a new aim and new outlookSmile her baby will be her blessingSmile

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

I think Veer will be a good father but Tapu can't be a good mother at all. I'm quite sure Tapu is going to use her kid to meet her goals of keeping Veer and Ichcha apart.
I feel so bad 4 d kid who is going to have an evil mother like Tapu. Imagine what sort of teaching she will give to her kid Angry

daddy veer is there naaEmbarrassed he will make sure nothing happens to his own baby. Embarrassed waise girl or boy do u think?Embarrassed

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shyams

daddy veer is there naaEmbarrassed he will make sure nothing happens to his own baby. Embarrassed waise girl or boy do u think?Embarrassed

Well it doesn't matter and I think in d end Ichcha will have to look after d baby as Veer wont allow d Kid to be spoiled by Tapu's evil company

Edited by shyams - 04 August 2010 at 11:54pm

Rahul_Vaid

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top