Rang Badalti Odhani

Haha... It is Hetal.. NO it is Shivani <3~

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok.. so as you guys know.. i regularly comment on RBO's FB wall.
Yesterday in one of the RBO questions:

Khanak is pressurised by Mangal and Hetal for money. What should Khanak do in this situation?

My comment:
Khanak should tell him off.. She respects Suraj's parents and his sister.. not Mangal and Hetal!! Hope Khanak states a stand and not let the Dhulwadi people walk over her! Thanks.πŸ˜†

So guess what... then next comment is.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ohh.... u really hate me :((( i mean Hetal :p lol...

This is Shivani Gosani... πŸ˜› who plays Hetal...she wrote it....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So i said..

."Naaa... i don't hate Hetal.. she is there for her reason .. MONEY.. i am here for my reason.. Love of Khanak and Shaan... Please don't trouble them." and i ended it with saying.. "Support and love.. you are doing a great job!"😳😳😳😳

It is so good to see... that artists respond and our comments and responses and they do effect them.

All the actors in RBO are doing a great job... we have to do our part by putting the thoughts across and let them know.

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Veena. I will also comment.

Actually, Shivani is doing a good job. I like her acting.

I also like the one who acts as Khushboo. She is very good too....
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahaha aww...we don't hate her we just hate her character in the show...all shows have to have a vamp right and it's just that our love for Shanak makes us like that
shriya84 thumbnail
@ veena u did a good job by appreciating hetal/shivani's work.She did/and is doing a fine job from the beginning.

@heena yeah.The overwhelming love for the shanak pair makes us speak so.Otherwise why would we hate hetal.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†Veena please tell Shivani that we love to hate Kushbu and Hetal.....This shows how convincing they are in their actπŸ˜†......

But seriously speaking, I don't hate either charactors because thats their nature and Kushbu is also angry due to Natasha's heartache....I just hate what they are doing, but at the same time accept it is part of the show😊......
tvrasika thumbnail
Shivani replied to our posts on RBO page in FB and thanked us.... I generally assume that actors, like any celebrity, will have little time for others but it looks like appreciation from fans really means a lot to them... poor things... they seem to work so hard and non-stop...
isomers thumbnail
aww! πŸ˜† If we hate her, then that just proves how good of an actress she is! I actually love hetal's character..great entertainment for me. her and her squeaky laugh make me ROFL.

Veena..you must've been quite surprised to see that message no? πŸ˜† I would've been like what the heck? :S

I think the actress is doing a great job! and if she took the time to reply to your post..that shows how dedicated they are to the show and the viewers. πŸ˜ƒ

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks guys for your comments.. !!!

@Nitya..
she totally took me by surprise.. i had to read her comment like 
twice and look at her DP to make sure that it was her..LMAO!

I agree with everyone..
Shivani is a good actress to make us feel so strongly about the character.
And she has thanked us all for appreciating her!

Gosh now we can't bitch about Hetal too much because Shivani is so nice.. LMAOOOO!!

isomers thumbnail
^^ LOL..definitely! Now I would feel guilty about saying stuff about Hetal! fikar not..we still have BD and Mangal..and the new addition to my 'ignore kar' list..Gopi! We'll just try to talk more about them.🀣🀣

She looks really different in western..I mean, her look on the show is SO different..I was quite surprised to see her DP picture. πŸ˜†
tvrasika thumbnail
@ Veena
Do you know the name of the actress playing Khusboo? She is equally good... really makes me angry to see herπŸ˜†

Are all RBO actors on that page? That would be so convenient... we could leave our msgs for everyone and they can reply when they get time.

I also found that Yash Patnaik and Mamta Patnaik, producers of RBO also are on facebook, in case anyone wants to send them messages... So far, I have only communicated with Swapna ji.