Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG... This is really not nice!😲😡

I want to say something but then I don't want to make Eksie's job difficult... she will then have to deal with... Oh well... never mind...

We fans also have to be responsible and not be very demanding. We can't decide which show an actor has to be in or not, and when and for how long. The actor decides what he/she wants to work on. Our job is to comment on his/her acting skills, the story and direction... that's what I feel.

regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

OMG... This is really not nice!😲😡

I want to say something but then I don't want to make Eksie's job difficult... she will then have to deal with... Oh well... never mind...

We fans also have to be responsible and not be very demanding. We can't decide which show an actor has to be in or not, and when and for how long. The actor decides what he/she wants to work on. Our job is to comment on his/her acting skills, the story and direction... that's what I feel.

Exactly. Its OK to criticise a track but saying such vile things..uff what negativity some people have...thats why I love our forum. Its better to be positive and create a fun atmosphere. I mean we come here for relief so when its too negative its uncomfy for everyone.
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: regularinfo

In lnmdj forum, a user 'skorpion' commented very meanly on GK's show(YPNHK) - calling it a 'crapfest' and made a siggy with 'Abeer's pic in it..and wrote a comment, making it look as if GK is praying asking god to remove him from this bewakoof serial'
Its outrageous and yet so sad what this person did - especially for us who love this show. What right does anyone have to be this vile and hateful. This is malice.
The sadder part is people liking the msg.

Omygod!!! Neel, this is really sad... another lesson learnt... Never stoop so low, that you have to berate and humiliate someone/something, just to say that you/yours is good.... Edited by 10on10 - 13 years ago
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You said it perfectly Tanu...yes lets never stoop this low and berate/humiliate some one just to say ours is better..thats is low.

Tanu can u remove that hateful siggy in u'r quote, it made us so sad...poor fans of GK..us..