Chat Clubs

// Srk and Bebo Chat Club # 2 // (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 34

~*Mehwish*~

IF-Stunnerz

~*Mehwish*~

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

Lol... LOL texting to boy friend ? Embarrassed OMG !!! seems you have fallen in love ROFL Anyway best of luck bebo... hope you are enjoying your life Wink

ohh your routine is really a hard work ... that's why you feel tired... I know going to school and doing household works make one really tired ... I think you need rest now since you are tired

okie bebo dear I gtg now...enjoyed chatting with you hopes to chat with you very soon in the coming days ...  be happy and enjoy your life ... and take care of yourself Hug

Love yaa Bebo with hugs  muhwaaass Wink Hug  don't tell your BF about our friendship ROFL
just keep it a secret ... Wink hahaaa

bye!!!! bye!!!!  Allah hafiz Big smile
lol yeahhh i'm been texting to my boyfriend since a long time thats why i always go to bed at late time ahah,  yess im in loveeEmbarrassed ahah yess im enjoying my lifeeBig smile

yeahh thats why ;( i always tell my young sister to help me to do some household but she never bother to help, just sometime she will help, that made me so upset with her but whatever.Ermm

yeahh i was so tired and feel so dizzy, almost faint becuase i dont have the engery anymore Sleepy
awww thanks, you too, always be happy and enjoy your life!Tongue

lmaooo my boyfriend know everything about me, he dont mind if i have guy friends and even  he know me very well than i know myselfLOLEmbarrassed. i havent tell him about you and I-FLOL so dont worry about itROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "// Srk and Bebo Chat Club # 2 // (Page 33)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

lol yeahhh i'm been texting to my boyfriend since a long time thats why i always go to bed at late time ahah,  yess im in loveeEmbarrassed ahah yess im enjoying my lifeeBig smile

yeahh thats why ;( i always tell my young sister to help me to do some household but she never bother to help, just sometime she will help, that made me so upset with her but whatever.Ermm

yeahh i was so tired and feel so dizzy, almost faint becuase i dont have the engery anymore Sleepy
awww thanks, you too, always be happy and enjoy your life!Tongue

lmaooo my boyfriend know everything about me, he dont mind if i have guy friends and even  he know me very well than i know myselfLOLEmbarrassed. i havent tell him about you and I-FLOL so dont worry about itROFL

I am glad you are enjoying your life... be happy yaar ... I wish you all the best,  btw, how is the life ? do you wear male up while going outside bebo ?

tell me some experiences of the staring of boys at you ... your reactions etc,

when did you go to shopping last ? and what did you buy ? did you ever go out alone ?

~*Mehwish*~

IF-Stunnerz

~*Mehwish*~

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

I am glad you are enjoying your life... be happy yaar ... I wish you all the best,  btw, how is the life ? do you wear male up while going outside bebo ?

tell me some experiences of the staring of boys at you ... your reactions etc,

when did you go to shopping last ? and what did you buy ? did you ever go out alone ?

yeahh im enjoying my life but at same time i do have problems.. life's been okay & not bad :)
hmm not really.i always go outside with natural beauty. i wear make up for parties and special days only. why did you ask? 

hmm okay. they would be looking at me everyday. and smile at me, i would ignore them unless they're nice guys. even some of them would follow me. but i dont bother to look at them and try to walk away from them. my reactie, sometime i feel nervous, ahah. most time i dont care and act like nothing happens. why did you ask? is something wrong?Confused

the last time i was shopping? hm like last week, i brought some food, such as shrimps, milkshake,spicy food, etc. yeahh i would go shopping with my friends alone but sometime i go alone. why did you ask?

Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 25 December 2011 at 9:58am

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

yeahh im enjoying my life but at same time i do have problems.. life's been okay & not bad :)
hmm not really.i always go outside with natural beauty. i wear make up for parties and special days only. why did you ask? 

hmm okay. they would be looking at me everyday. and smile at me, i would ignore them unless they're nice guys. even some of them would follow me. but i dont bother to look at them and try to walk away from them. my reactie, sometime i feel nervous, ahah. most time i dont care and act like nothing happens. why did you ask? is something wrong?Confused

the last time i was shopping? hm like last week, i brought some food, such as shrimps, milkshake,spicy food, etc. yeahh i would go shopping with my friends alone but sometime i go alone. why did you ask?

Just wanted to know ...and I got the answer you wear make up only during parties and special days like festivels etc

you look cute and you have a smiling face so why everyone is attracted to you bebo and you go to shopping with friends and some times alone and so why the boys follow you whenever you are alone

there's nothing wrong don't worry it's natural boys are attracted when girls are alone ... Big smile

did your school holidays start ? what are your plans in holidays? bebo

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
A Very Happy New Year to you with a broad smile and hugs Hug  

~*Mehwish*~

IF-Stunnerz

~*Mehwish*~

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Just wanted to know ...and I got the answer you wear make up only during parties and special days like festivels etc

you look cute and you have a smiling face so why everyone is attracted to you bebo and you go to shopping with friends and some times alone and so why the boys follow you whenever you are alone

there's nothing wrong don't worry it's natural boys are attracted when girls are alone ... Big smile

did your school holidays start ? what are your plans in holidays? bebo

yeahh, i dont get the point why girs wears make up everyday, i can understnd they want to looks beauitful but they should be proud of their natural beauty. whatever  i dont care about them lol.LOL

yeahh thats true i know its natural for them but when i do nothing, just like standing there and kept quiet, they end up looking at me all the time. sometime guys are so stupid ahah, no offesneEmbarrassed

yesss my hoildays started last week ago, one week more left . ;(  hmm my plans,  i dont have anyplans but i have a plan to finish a big project for english clas. its so boring... 

OMG YOU KNOW I GOT  MY OWN LAPTOP!Dancing

Edited by ~*Mehwish*~ - 31 December 2011 at 2:49pm

~*Mehwish*~

IF-Stunnerz

~*Mehwish*~

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

awww! thanks!Hug
wish you a very happy new year!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

awww! thanks!Hug
wish you a very happy new year!

you are welcome Big smileHug   and many many thankzz for your new year wishes bebo ..btw,

how's the new year going ? hope you are enjoying the life Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top