Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wishing all the success to Sreeramchandra. He deserves all the happiness for all the hardwork he has done.
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://epaper.sakshi.com/epapermain.aspx

after opening d link ..u cn find d main page ..n den go to left side ..n click on women-1 ..u cn find artilce on sreeram! ..

guyzz i don thnk u cn actly read it couz its in telugu ...i hav translated it! ..

well ..it started wid sanjay dutt telling sreeram to get hiz haircut donee! ..n den sreeram replyed yes sir i vl get it cut ..n he got hiz hair cut done ..wich he has been grown frm soo longg! ..
sreeram left mnay things for singing ! ..lyk ice creams ..pastries ..n also he used to work for soo long ..late nights signing ..n also he used 2 get up early ind  mrng ..n work for a song ."tellz sreeramz father Prasad!
n hiz father is telling dat ..sreerams house ws a vry normal house till ysterday ..n now .its indian idol sreerams house! ..ppl give address of hiz house evryhwer in hyderabad! n he tellz couz of him evn v hav bcum popular! .

n d remaining arctile is all abt hiz starting stage of songg! n d wy he ws bought up ..n hiz studiess in musicc ..n sreeram loves singing AR REHMANZ vandemataram song! ..in hiz schooling dyaz .he used sing it evryday! ..

datz all guyz ..all diz aticle is abt ..n dey r also telling dta .plz vote for sreeram n make him winn! ..goood luck sreeram! ..
kallu_be thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is sreeram having cold?

There was a clip in youtube where indian idol finalists are interviewed by "India Tv" :D and sreeram appears to have cold as his voice is little bit different.
rths thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kallu_be

Is sreeram having cold?

There was a clip in youtube where indian idol finalists are interviewed by "India Tv" :D and sreeram appears to have cold as his voice is little bit different.

even I thought so.he should take care of his throat and over all health now.😊
Originally posted by: rths

even I thought so.he should take care of his throat and over all health now.😊

Yes even I felt that... and really this is not the time to be with throat problems..hope he gets it checked soon or takes care of it.
kallu_be thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think next shooting will be on tuesday, hope he will be cured by then.
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you everyone for liking the new look! 😊

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Wow.. thanks for the appreciation thread Someone.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for appreciating that ALD 😊

Originally posted by: pravz_me

WHOAAAAAAAA!! πŸ‘πŸΌ..THNXX FOR D NEW THREADDD! ..πŸ˜ƒ

You're welcome! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: sushrutapandey

Thanks for opening the new thread someone:)

Thanks for mentioning that to me, really sweet of you! 😊

Originally posted by: rths

someone ji u too are rocking,your hard work and efforts are seen on the first page.I appreciate it,
well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You've always made my day with your compliments, thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

My names not in there ! 😲

Really?? 😲 I am so sorry, added your name next to your bhai's name 😊
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 alsoo ....thnxx for adding me to d listt! ..thnk u soo mcuh!
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pravz_me

alsoo ....thnxx for adding me to d listt! ..thnk u soo mcuh!

No problem dear! 😊 the more the merrier! πŸ˜ƒ
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
here i found the article

City unites to make Sreeram the Idol

The city is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that nothing stops local boy Sreeramchandra Mynampati from winning this year's popular reality show Indian Idol.

Still smarting from the ouster of local lad Karunya from Indian Idol 2, everyone, from filmstars to politicians are rooting for Sreeram to win. While actors Balakrishna, Nagarjuna, Jayasudha, Rana and Varun Sandesh have pledged their support for Sreeram with appeals to the public to vote for the city's latest poster boy, local leaders from Secunderabad Cantonment, where Sreeram lives, have put up hoardings and cut-outs asking people to vote for him.

His parents too are trying their best to garner public support. Sreeram's father, M.S.N. Prasad, is addressing regular press conferences, hopping from one TV channel to the other, asking his friends to give publicity ideas and meeting stars and VIPs to appeal for support. The feedback till now is good and Sreeram's parents say that they see a change in the city's laid-back attitude which reflects the fact that their son has so far not been in the "bottom three."

"I have been getting feedback even from towns and districts and people are now watching the show and voting for him. Student wings are planning a motorcycle rally supporting my son. My clients are also putting up hoardings on highways. There is a great change in attitude this time," says Prasad.

However, it won't be easy for Sreeram. The Gujarat government is strongly supporting Bhoomi, the other finalist and are running campaigns. Rakesh, the third finalist, has the Hindi vote bank, which is why Sreeram's family and friends are upping the publicity for him.

Members of the Secunderabad Cantonment and local MPs will take part in a rally to spread the word. Local politicians are busy sending SMSes and distributing pamphlets urging people to vote for Sreeram. Once the voting lines for the finals open, there is going to be a huge "Sreeram" movement. "We want him to win. Since not many here watch this show, we have intensified publicity," says Jhampana Pratap, vice-president, SCB.
The movement is fast gaining pace. Actor Sushanth recently inaugurated a websitewww.sreeram.8pmnews.com, which gives details of voting for the singer and former Idol finalist Karunya has also appealed to people to vote for Sreeram. Amateur singers and local music contestants are posing next to Sreeram's posters urging people to vote. Even the AP State Cultural Council has pledged its support. Sreeram, who sang for movies like Ashtachamma, Kotimooka and Boni, is being backed by music directors too.

The state, which has the largest number of TV channels, has found a new TRP boost in Sreeram and is giving him and his appeal prime time slots. "The fact that he has never entered the danger zone means that the city is supporting him. Though there is no frenzy here yet, it is picking up," says Raghuram, a playback singer who had participated with Sreeram in a local music contest.