Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnificent me

@ Angad Kripa: I am going to wait for the DVD I think. I was rather embarassed to go in a cinema full of screaming girls so didn't go.LOLLOL
LOLWhat can we do? They're are just so amazing.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking Dawn 2 (Page 4)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnificent me

@ Angad Kripa: I am going to wait for the DVD I think. I was rather embarassed to go in a cinema full of screaming girls so didn't go.LOLLOL

Oh God i still remember during New Moon when Edward enters the Movie the girls went crazy so there Friends who were guys literally 'crawled' out of on there knees. And Same thing with Eclipse when Edward & Bella's proposal takes place the guys fled out. It was so funny.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Mehar23

IF-Dazzler

Mehar23

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
oh man thats so long away

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
@ Angad-Kripa: Yeah I suppose..!Tongue
@ Harsha: I can imagine.. poor guys! My little sis wanted to see it but I told her to go with her friends. And my vacation dates made a good excuse.LOL

I was watching TV yday and there something about Sonam Kapoor who also finds Rob "hot" ..that's another celeb onto that massive list some where in the forumLOL

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
^^ Lol, well I guess Bollywood is also rob crazy
Lol

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Everyone is Rob Crazy... He has played that Magic on Everyone.... Dazzler... Star Star Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROBlicious.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top