Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anjz-

Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Originally posted by -anjz-

Gosh!!!! 1st of all we have to wait for more than a year now for the 1st part.... and after that part almost another year for the 2nd part.... i am gonna be really restless during that time.... Hope they part properly in the 1st part... but knowing how movies end... i am sure its gonna end in HIGH suspense... even though we know the story....!!!!

Thanks for the info Ayssh.. Hug

Yes sweetheart but the longer we have to wait the longer Twilight will be around. I don't want Twilight to End EVER! Its like my obsession now. I cant even think about it ending. Cry

i agree.. then it should be made into 3 or more parts... i wish Steph had written more books.. not just four... but like HP.. around 7... then it would have stayed for longer time...... Embarrassed  More and more of Edward... Blushing  Day Dreaming

More books= Edward Bella and baby? Or Jake and Nessie love story? GOD NOO!!Thumbs Down
SM ruined the book by getting Bella pregnant. She could so so much after becoming a vampire. All she did was take care of her baby ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROBlicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking Dawn 2 (Page 3)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
^^Amb I so agree as much as I thought Nessi was cute when she entered the books the whole story line messed up! Also just the thought of Nessi and Jake made me sick!

The books should of ended with the Edwella honeymoon& Bella becoming a vamp everything else was so boring!

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

^^Agreed. It's not much. I can't wait for BD!

*Jot*

I haven't seen Eclipse yet!Cry The day it was released in the UK I left for India and when it was released in India I came to the UK. Maybe now I will get a chance.Ouch

dbr_kmichi

IF-Dazzler

dbr_kmichi

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
oh!! so much gap btw the too...so long to wait...!!!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnificent me

Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

^^Agreed. It's not much. I can't wait for BD!

*Jot*

I haven't seen Eclipse yet!Cry The day it was released in the UK I left for India and when it was released in India I came to the UK. Maybe now I will get a chance.Ouch
Aww thats sad. You can download it online using megaupload or you can wait for the DVD to come out.

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
just waiting for ittttttttt

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
@ Angad Kripa: I am going to wait for the DVD I think. I was rather embarassed to go in a cinema full of screaming girls so didn't go.LOLLOL

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

More books= Edward Bella and baby? Or Jake and Nessie love story? GOD NOO!!Thumbs Down
SM ruined the book by getting Bella pregnant. She could so so much after becoming a vampire. All she did was take care of her baby ConfusedConfused

more on Bella being a Vamp.. i liked the book however it was...Big smile

Edited by -anjz- - 06 August 2010 at 5:43am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top