Twilight

India-Forums

Breaking Dawn 2 (Page 2)

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

^^Ayysha considering the hype, the craze and the CRAZY things ppl are doing, do you really think that Twilight will be forgotten or will just end after the movies are done? LOL
I doubt it. Yay for us huh? LOL

No matter how big it is, after a few years its gonna fade. But then the stars will always be here so thats fine. Just want like Rob/Kris/Tay to star in something else together Another world phenomenal ROFL
Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

No matter how big it is, after a few years its gonna fade. But then the stars will always be here so thats fine. Just want like Rob/Kris/Tay to star in something else together Another world phenomenal ROFL
LOLYes please. Yeah, but i'll miss Jakeee!!CryLOL My hubby will run away from me, but the books will be there though!LOL I can read em all the time and i won't forget about it. Lovely Jake...LOL
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I will always read the books. I WILL MAKE SURE MY KIDS read them&watch the movies. These books will never leave my life. Specially Edward/Rob will never ever be forgotten by me. Even when i am 40 and i hear his name i will jump up an down. I am sure my Kids would want me to disown them at that moment but W.E. Rob is one of the most important  pieces of my life. Twilight has such great memories for me. With friends, teachers, family&strangers. Also Rob OMG just too much memories.
Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
will they really put the whole of 2nd
half in Jake's POV?

Actually there isnt much to show after EB's marriage. Bella's transformation, renesme's birth and the stupid fight that never happened. They wont even need 1 whole year for this. But lets see..
I dont want the Twi hype to end either.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

I will always read the books. I WILL MAKE SURE MY KIDS read them&watch the movies. These books will never leave my life. Specially Edward/Rob will never ever be forgotten by me. Even when i am 40 and i hear his name i will jump up an down. I am sure my Kids would want me to disown them at that moment but W.E. Rob is one of the most important  pieces of my life. Twilight has such great memories for me. With friends, teachers, family&strangers. Also Rob OMG just too much memories.
ROFLYou make me laugh Ayysha. Love you so much buddy. I will also do the same with my kids. I'll make a "yearbook" out of Twilight and show it to them when i get old.LOL
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

will they really put the whole of 2nd
half in Jake's POV?

Actually there isnt much to show after EB's marriage. Bella's transformation, renesme's birth and the stupid fight that never happened. They wont even need 1 whole year for this. But lets see..
I dont want the Twi hype to end either.

There was nothing worth reading for After Ed/Bella first hunt&the Tanya&the vamps arrivals. Jake&Nessie thing. The fight thing was stupid. IDK lets see.

Twilight Hype CANNOT End CryBig smileEmbarrassed

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

There was nothing worth reading for After Ed/Bella first hunt&the Tanya&the vamps arrivals. Jake&Nessie thing. The fight thing was stupid. IDK lets see.

Twilight Hype CANNOT End CryBig smileEmbarrassed
Agree with both of you. The fight scene took up SO MANY pages and nothing happened. It was ridiculous.

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 04 August 2010 at 8:42pm
.anjz. IF-Sizzlerz
.anjz.
.anjz.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -anjz-

Gosh!!!! 1st of all we have to wait for more than a year now for the 1st part.... and after that part almost another year for the 2nd part.... i am gonna be really restless during that time.... Hope they part properly in the 1st part... but knowing how movies end... i am sure its gonna end in HIGH suspense... even though we know the story....!!!!

Thanks for the info Ayssh.. Hug

Yes sweetheart but the longer we have to wait the longer Twilight will be around. I don't want Twilight to End EVER! Its like my obsession now. I cant even think about it ending. Cry

i agree.. then it should be made into 3 or more parts... i wish Steph had written more books.. not just four... but like HP.. around 7... then it would have stayed for longer time...... Embarrassed  More and more of Edward... Blushing  Day Dreaming

ROBlicious.

Go to top