Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

When we checked in with Summit distribution chief Richie Fay early in July, he said that the release date for the second part of the movie had yet to be determined because they were waiting to see how well "Eclipse" would perform (a.k.a should they go with a summer date or return to winter time?). Well, the chilly temperature apparently won because it was just announced that part 2 will be out November 16, 2012. That's practically a year to the date in which part 1 is released (November 18, 2011), but we bet those 365 days will still be just as excruciating!

source.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.dbr_kmichi-Rakshu-Mehar23Mitesh.Pdreamer_dreamsSoulmate_Sana-BlueEyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking Dawn 2" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Seems like far away atm but a 1 year gap between both parts isn't much I suppose.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
^^Agreed. It's not much. I can't wait for BD!

*Jot*

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I am just waiting on the first one Blushing

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Gosh!!!! 1st of all we have to wait for more than a year now for the 1st part.... and after that part almost another year for the 2nd part.... i am gonna be really restless during that time.... Hope they part properly in the 1st part... but knowing how movies end... i am sure its gonna end in HIGH suspense... even though we know the story....!!!!

Thanks for the info Ayssh.. Hug

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anjz-

Gosh!!!! 1st of all we have to wait for more than a year now for the 1st part.... and after that part almost another year for the 2nd part.... i am gonna be really restless during that time.... Hope they part properly in the 1st part... but knowing how movies end... i am sure its gonna end in HIGH suspense... even though we know the story....!!!!

Thanks for the info Ayssh.. Hug

Yes sweetheart but the longer we have to wait the longer Twilight will be around. I don't want Twilight to End EVER! Its like my obsession now. I cant even think about it ending. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.anjz.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
^^Ayysha considering the hype, the craze and the CRAZY things ppl are doing, do you really think that Twilight will be forgotten or will just end after the movies are done? LOL
I doubt it. Yay for us huh? LOL

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

I am just waiting on the first one Blushing
I kinda figured.LOLOh! Your FINALLY blushing. ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top