Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Koki-Hetal Fevicol Bond in Danger

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching todays epi.....m thinking that now the story will be focused on Kokila and Hetal bond
Which was unbreakable till now even after so many ups and downs....

But Rashi's entry in MM is just like a Tsumani.....
First she made Jigar and Hetal fool...with her dual faced nature..
then Put Koki's life in danger...

and now she is trying to break the Fevicol wala Jod sort of Bod.......
and that too by attacking Hetal as she is an easy target for her......also she cant make fool of Koki at any cost....Koki will make her Bharta.....

so we have to see whether she will be able to make Hetal against Koki..if yes then how/when/who will be the one to rescue Hetal from Rashi's evil plans...
m rooting for Gopi here...dont know y.....?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have been thinking about this for a long time also. With Koki's constant "meri bahu gopi" blah blah...........and "Rashi loypani".......I was wondering how long Hetal will tolerate Koki's behavior towards Rashi. After all its her Bahu. However, if you remeber the chas incident and Hetal went to Rashi to calm her down afterwards. She says "Koki zaban kadvi ho sak thi hai, but usse mein sachayi be hoti hai" ........her words may be bitter but there is truth in her words. So Hetal, very well knows that no matter what Koki does, she speaks the truth. Her way of saying it may be wrong, but its not false what she is saying. So, Hetal might just suprise us...........
Telly_Addict thumbnail
agree with u taral that Hetal knows abt Koki very well...
but there must be  a limit to bear acquisition/allegations/blames on ur things and same is the case with Hetal....
till now whenever Koki supported Gopi she Hetal was always happy but today when Koki was Supporting Gopi and taunting Rashi......hetal's expressions were lil bit suspicious for me..I can.....

and Rashi is master is Poisoning people brain.....so no wonder if she gets succeeded in doing the same with hetal....
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rashi is such a .......dont know wht to say bout here and her mother. its bad to see rashi doing all these evil plans and following her mother.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Even I feel Rashi will break the Koki- Hetal bond...Hetal is after all jethani....I wonder how she has tolerated Koki's 'kadvi jubaan' so far...If Rashi somehow survives this cooker storm, she will deffo try to target Koki-Hetal relation. 
Wow...Rashi's character is unique...I cannot think of a proper word to describe her....lazy, lier, incompetent, hateful, disgusting, greedy, selfish, rude, unkind  and many more...
She is just the essence of all these...😕
Edited by monalidp - 13 years ago
Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya u r right Sadhli i too think so that CV's r now focusing on Koki & Hetal's bond i think Hetal'll not b ready to listen Koki's orders anymore & may b Jiggar too after that.😲
& then Rashi'll b happiest after bringing the clashes btw realtions. 😡
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think Rashi will yet try to break Koki-Hetal bond....  Rashi's main target is to throw Gopi out of house and get hold of the MM .......    This time also Hetal trusts Koki and has belief in her and also Hetal knows Rashi is the culprit yet she wants to give Rashi another chance as per her nature......      If Hetal trusts was easy to be broken then it might have broken when Rashi said Baa must have one fav. bahu ......  ab dekhte hai kal kya hota...........  Keeping very high hopes after today's powerful epi..... 
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monalidp

Even I feel Rashi will break the Koki- Hetal bond...Hetal is after all jethani....I wonder how she has tolerated Koki's 'kadvi jubaan' so far...If Rashi somehow survives this cooker storm, she will deffo try to target Koki-Hetal relation. 

Wow...Rashi's character is unique...I cannot think of a proper word to describe her....lazy, lier, incompetent, hateful, disgusting, greedy, selfish, rude, unkind  and many more...
She is just the essence of all these...😕

@bold..
i love ur adjectives for Rashi...all are perfect for her..

sajnie thumbnail
Koki and Hetal's bond is really in danger coz one really cant tolerate everything silently for long. There will be a time wen Hetal will ask Koki to leave her bahu alone. She (Hetal) will take care of Rashi. She will starts telling Koki to stop taunting her bahu like zis. If Rashi does anything, then Hetal herself will take care of it. Koki will definitely feel hurt coz Hetal is supporting evil and making the truth lose. Rashi will seize the opportunity and poison Hetal's mind again and again. Then there will b a drift between Koki and Hetal. Koki wont hav right to tell Rashi anything then Rashi will plot evil plans along with Urmi , against Gopi. Her path will be clear then. It will be easier for her to throw Gopi out of the house and get hold of MM as she is the daughter in law of Chirag who is very rich , so , she can get the property on Jigar's name so zat she can boss around and take revenge against Koki for all the insults.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i didnt see the episode.but as u ppl said hetal vl say to koki that she vl take care of her bahu.
first of all rashi did wrong.infact she puts koki's life in danger.on what right hetal vl say to koki to leave stupid rashi.i want to shoot  that rashi............no words to say wat a disgusting character rashi is...😡