Posted: 13 years ago
IF is giving some users spamming messages when they are not spamming. I had this issue yesterday but it seems fine today. However I know alot of people are still having problems with this, hence I made this post.
Could the admins plz resolve this issue?

Aug. 5 Update: Okay now the spamming messages are back for me as well. It's getting very annoying and I have to literally twiddle my thumbs for some time to pass by before I can post again.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
i agree, its very annoying wen the spamming keeps on coming up. =P
Seems the issue has cropped up again , I hope this issue is sorted out soon ! :)
Hey im having this problm vry frequently...
I realy dnt knw wat 2 do...
Can anybody hlp me....???
I think this pops up when you are posting in the same thread one after the other. In such cases just quote a particular post and post your reply. This should work.
Ohh darn...this spamming message is annoying me...evn though am not spamming...please look forward into this matter...thre r loads of ppl hvng this problm on the Forum!!
Can we please have it dealt with as the messages are really annoying, it has taken me over three attempts to post this across.

Thanks
Its so Annoying. At times you have to go somewhere but then you have to wait for the thing to work. Its really pissing me off. lol.
Originally posted by Ambrosia

I think this pops up when you are posting in the same thread one after the other. In such cases just quote a particular post and post your reply. This should work.

But that still isn't a good solution, b/c we should only be getting those spamming messages when we actually spam. And actually I got these messages for posting in 2 different threads. The annoying part is when my message is gobbled up and I have to type again.
Admins please do something about this spamming errors! They are really annoying! 😡