Pratigya

I LOVE U CVs..: prats in love... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by gees

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">beautiful post kaassh ---yes prats has fallen for krish and dear angel kesar has accquainted her with this fact-----now the tigress in her will strike and she will clear her name for sure and win her husb back ----maybe now she will take chandu and tunnas help to trace jugnu and lucky and make krish hear the truth from themBig smile</font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> after all the show is all about a womans power who can be a durga , kali and chandi if pushed tooo far</font>Star
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">am loving this show lik anythng.... its really really beautiful.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed</font><font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> i dnt thnk prats will take her devar's help.. woh akeli hi kafi hain....apne pyaar se krishna ko jeetne ke liye..Embarrassed. only am concerned abt SS's shrewd plan....OuchAngry</font>
------------thats so true --yaa me equally worried abt ssingh trying to kill her but am sure kesar will inform krish at the nick of time------its purely their love saga now which no one can stop--- let us hope the gurumaa tells ssingh to go easy till elections( whch he has already lost) Big smile ROFL

Edited by gees - 04 August 2010 at 1:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I LOVE U CVs..: prats in love... (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaasshh

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">beautiful post kaassh ---yes prats has fallen for krish and dear angel kesar has accquainted her with this fact-----now the tigress in her will strike and she will clear her name for sure and win her husb back ----maybe now she will take chandu and tunnas help to trace jugnu and lucky and make krish hear the truth from themBig smile</font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> after all the show is all about a womans power who can be a durga , kali and chandi if pushed tooo far</font>Star
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">am loving this show lik anythng.... its really really beautiful.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed</font><font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> i dnt thnk prats will take her devar's help.. woh akeli hi kafi hain....apne pyaar se krishna ko jeetne ke liye..Embarrassed. only am concerned abt SS's shrewd plan....OuchAngry</font>
------------thats so true --yaa me equally worried abt ssingh trying to kill her but am sure kesar will inform krish at the nick of time------its purely their love saga now which no one can stop--- let us hope the gurumaa tells ssingh to go easy till elections( whch he has already lost) Big smile ROFL
Shocked i forgot the elections....LOL ya he lost that hands down.....SleepySleepySleepyLOLClap allahabad is saved frm such a monstrous minister...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meeraggees

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Now-a-days  Pratigya sits close to Krishna and talks...
b4 she will to keep as much as distaince possible!!

she had fallen in lvoe some time back tiself.... Kesat made her realise that she is in love!!

ya and the way prats was crying copiously for krishna...yar ye pyaar nhi to aur kya hain?Embarrassed

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
very well written Clap Clap Clap
finally pratigya has developed strong feelings for him! she is actually in love its really hard to believe Day Dreaming this is like a dream come true seeing her crying for him in this manner Embarrassed
she was concerned and worried for him because he was in pain, concern is for those for whom you care! she definitely cares for him now Embarrassed she is in love, loved the way she was trying to cheer him up, her eyes, her face clearly expressed her feelings for him. uufffff seriously i am hyperventilating! can not wait now for the final re union
yaar am going completely crazy over this couple, truly a unique story i have ever seen! Day Dreaming i had never thought il go mad for a tv serial but this show certainly has a spark.
p.s pooja you were marvellous!! Clap

Edited by JoeyZaza - 04 August 2010 at 1:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86geesmushiroxxkasturika_kashu

pheonix1

pheonix1

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
d way CVs have shown her fall 4 him is so realistic Clap
hats off to them and all d actors 2 give such a wonderful show each and every scene is so powerful
well they made us wait 4 a month 2 give such a wonderful track
in other shows they made us wait 4 about 2 months and wat we got was another stupid track so i was quiet disappointed wid d CVs there
bt CVs of dis show r wonderfulClap we waited 4 a month to get more then wat we wanted to see bcoz of them Smile
this show has made me so crazy though i was crazy bout other shows but not wid such intensity as this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86mushiroxxkasturika_kashu

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Well, well....Pratigya in love. When Kesar said you love him, don't you...she nodded!........No wonder she confidently stopped Amma from slapping her in the precap....I think in between the end of the eppy today and tomorrow's precap scene, Pratigya probably takes another 'Pratigya' this time to look after and defend her husband krishna from all insults and taunts hurled at him at home!!....she will be sherni that Amma loves to call her.....Pratigya will bring back Krishna from the depths of despair and he will finally believe in her love.

Cv's please do not mess this track up with unnecessary stuff, let it play out straight for once and then we can believe in the C of Marriage when it happens!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meeragkasturika_kashuFilza.mushiroxxMERARAI

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Kaassh Smile

perfect title the CV's deserve to be applauded after today's episode. Clap
Every scene was perfect, and Krishna, Prats, Dadi, and Kesar were brilliant. Big smile

I loved this episode when Krishna wiped prats tear and stopped it portrayed the fight taking place inside of him he loves her but is having trouble accepting the things he has just been told.

Love ghanti dadi just by expressions and actions she reassured Krishna who really needed this because due to the rest of his family members his trust was faltering.
When prats said she could not tolerate seeing Krishna in this state that proved that their relationship from her side had passed the friendship stage, and Kesar helped her to realize her lover for Krishna. It was a very emotional episode where the only two sane people in this house are helping Kriya to get past this tough time eventually standing strong side by side against his family members.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meeragCara86mushiroxxFilza.kasturika_kashuMERARAI

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
well writtenClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top