Pratigya

I LOVE U CVs..: prats in love... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by belalakhani2483

very nicely written kaash.....i also felt prats is in love,,,,but she herself  is not knowing that she has started loving krishna...btw we got what we were waitng for
yes love hain hi aisa cheez.. u nvr know or realise until somethng bad happens.. prats IS in love.. there cn be no other explanation needed.. her pain for him clearly reveals.. it....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I LOVE U CVs..: prats in love... (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Kasshh, The way your wrote this post, Muaaahh Hug
Yes it was a rocking episode and rocking performancesThumbs UpStarClap.

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by belalakhani2483

very nicely written kaash.....i also felt prats is in love,,,,but she herself  is not knowing that she has started loving krishna...btw we got what we were waitng for
yar love hain hi aisi cheez.. u nvr realize until somethng bad happens....Ouch prats is in love with him.....her pain for him clearl;y reveals her actual feelings... woh kehte hain na? pyaar uchal uchal ke bahar araha tha....Embarrassed

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAM2U

Hey Kasshh, The way your wrote this post, Muaaahh Hug
Yes it was a rocking episode and rocking performancesThumbs UpStarClap.
thnx sam....Big smileBig smileBig smileHug main to aur likhna chahti thi..bt then thot tumlogo par zyaada atyachar ho jayega...TongueLOLLOL

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

beautiful post kaassh ---yes prats has fallen for krish and dear angel kesar has accquainted her with this fact-----now the tigress in her will strike and she will clear her name for sure and win her husb back ----maybe now she will take chandu and tunnas help to trace jugnu and lucky and make krish hear the truth from themBig smile after all the show is all about  a womans power who can be a durga , kali and chandi if pushed tooo farStar
am loving this show lik anythng.... its really really beautiful.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  i dnt thnk prats will take her devar's help.. woh akeli hi kafi hain....apne pyaar se krishna ko jeetne ke liye..Embarrassed. only am concerned abt SS's shrewd plan....OuchAngry

Edited by kaasshh - 04 August 2010 at 1:02pm

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Lovely post kaash Clap Finally we can all cheer coz kriya's happy days are near [:D/]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushirox

Lovely post kaash Clap Finally we can all cheer coz kriya's happy days are near [:D/]
Embarrassed

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Now-a-days  Pratigya sits close to Krishna and talks...
b4 she will to keep as much as distaince possible!!

she had fallen in lvoe some time back tiself.... Kesat made her realise that she is in love!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dyehardmushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top