I LOVE U CVs..: prats in love...

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i cudnt thnk of a better title than this to express my feelings...... how happy i am.... !!!! exactly am happy.... evryone is sad..evryone is crying..... bt am happy..... am happy the way they r showing the invidual feelings of all the characters.. the bondings.. the selfless love.. the delusion.. the selfishness of the negative characters.... evrythng is being portrayed beautifully,perfectly and accurately...
lemme start with adarsh......my purana adarsh is back.. to whum once i had lost my heart πŸ˜† wat a brilliant and mindblowing answer to komal.......(am vry sad abt komal coz parvati is my fav actress and for her i cnt hate komal...πŸ˜• although her character is truly disgusting these days....😑) whoa... wen komal said that----raat bhar rehne ka matlab tumko samjhana padega?
adarsh actually replied sooooo wisely to her crude nonsensical words-----ye to tumse behtar kaun jan sakta hain ki raat bhar rehne se kuch nhi hota.... tumhare saath humne kitne raat guzare to kya hamare bich aisa koi rishta hain? komal's mouth was shut... she cudnt answer... in fact she had no answer.... adarsh...jiyo beta.... tumhari akal thikane aayi to sahi....πŸ˜† der ayi par durust ayi....πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

then lets come to amma....🀒 dharambharst?😑 wat does she mean by that? has she got any dharam? she is a bloody muderer.....yes thats wat she is........🀒  🀬

pratigya came crying to krishna and saw that he had woken up bt was sitting on the bed like a paralyzed person...a blank lost out expression on his face....(uufff arhaan....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) the way pratigya tried to cheer him up... the way she tried to make him normal...  then failing in her purpose the way she tried to console him.... it was beautifully portrayed..... u know wat... we just cnt have enuf of our KRIYA..... such an outstanding jodi they r....... the bonding portrayed between them.. especially the depth shown frm prats side... clearly depicted how much love she had for krishna... her pain.....in seeing him such a state cudnt have been shown better.... beautiful... i just wanna say beautiful... awsum.... pooja... u r tooo good.....πŸ‘πŸ‘  and then another amazing thng... krishna slowly turned his eyes at the crying pratigya... slowly........slowly he turned his eyes... OMG arhaan... u r a genius man..... wat acting...wat expressions.... bravo.....!!!!! as we all know.. krishna cudnt bear pratigya's tears.... after evn all these...... HE STILL LOVED HER... HE STILL LOVED HER...AND LOVE NVR DIES...... he raised his hand...and wiped her tears... evn pratigya was shocked..at his behavior..... being so much devastated himself....he yet tried to wipe out HER TEARS.... yar....THIS IS LOVE...THIS IS ONLY TRUE LOVE.......

dadi......was rocking...agen another unexpected thng..... wen that 🀬 of amma was busy taunting her own son( wat a perfect mother hain na?😑) and his own brother was sprinkling salt on his wounds....;😑😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒 (god someone plzz burn shakti alive😑)......... dadi understood her grandson's state and took him to her room.. there she tried to make him understand that pratigya is PAVITRA as goddess sita.... krishna,i dnt know wat he understood bt he let his emotions flow freely by hugging his dadi's knees and sobbing........😭😭😭😭😭😭 that scene was soo heart wrenching yar..............

pratigya.....😲😲 i wud hve nvr believed....if i hadnt seen it... she was crying for krishna.....krishna????? krishna??? yes she WAS crying bitterly coz she cnt see krishna in such a state.....thats wat she told kesar di....----hume uski ye halat dekhi nhi jati......😲

ho gaya hain tujhko to pyaar pratigwa.....
lakh kar le tu inkar pratigwa.......πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yes...she is in love.... evn kesar di said that in her own sweet way... she said that----tum bhi to unse itna pyaar karti ho... isiliye to tumhe uska dukh bardasht nhi ho raha hain.....

kesar di u r my fairy godmother....πŸ€—

she said some golden words----krishna tumse naraz hain.... kuch waqt ke baasd sab thk ho jayega.. usne tumhara saath tab diya jab sare gharwale tumko ghar se bahar nikalna chahte the...
ryt pratigya understood it alryt.. thats why she had hugged him... that time...😳

so CVs.....thnks a lot for granting our only reqst.... making pratigya FALL IN LOVE AT LAST.......πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ now our kriya is finally TOGETHER.... coz krishna ki narazgi to bht jald dur ho jayegi... 😳 i know him quite well.....and we will get our EXTRAORDINARY KRIYA....... love u CVs.... love uuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xxxjrae thumbnail
nice post Kash but what is this
first Adarsh then Aman and now CV's 🀣
meerag thumbnail
@ Kaasshh,
You finaly got your wish.
soapbubble thumbnail
You have described the epi so well, Kaasshh! πŸ‘πŸ‘
It was beautiful, wasn't it? Itne dinon ke baad man ki muraad poori hui hai!
Bubble
belalakhani2483 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nicely written kaash.....i also felt prats is in love,,,,but she herself  is not knowing that she has started loving krishna...btw we got what we were waitng for
gees thumbnail
beautiful post kaassh ---yes prats has fallen for krish and dear angel kesar has accquainted her with this fact-----now the tigress in her will strike and she will clear her name for sure and win her husb back ----maybe now she will take chandu and tunnas help to trace jugnu and lucky and make krish hear the truth from themπŸ˜ƒ after all the show is all about  a womans power who can be a durga , kali and chandi if pushed tooo far⭐️
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Nicely put.

thnx....πŸ˜ƒ bt plzzz say somethng more.. i wud like to hear frm u too...😳
Originally posted by: mima190587

nice post Kash but what is this

first Adarsh then Aman and now CV's 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aab kya kare main aisi hi hu...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Xxxjrae thumbnail
i loved how he still couldn't bear to see her cry and wiped her tears loved that moment, my Baba is tooooo sweet
Originally posted by: meerag

@ Kaasshh,

You finaly got your wish.

u r soooo ryt...itne mannato ke baad...lolzz... ya i had always dreamt of this onbe day pratigya crying for krishna....πŸ˜ƒ i kno its sad... bt now the happy times have actually come yar...if u try to thnk in a positive way......πŸ˜ƒ